Thread: File Testing
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #13
omgitznpv
cohoooooon
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv
Default Re: File Testing

I have an idea. Instead of having everybody post something like "I'll test! -insert e-mail address here-," how about we have a list of people who are always willing to test files on my first post? This way, people who need their file tested could simply look at the first post in this thread, see which people are file testers, and they could just send the file to that person from there.

There could also be indications of whether a person is a prolific stepartist, has a couple files in-game, has submitted files but none have been queued/some random person with some knowledge of what would make a good file, or a completely random person who just wants to test files. This could help people who want people with certain experience to test their file. These people can be indicated by their name being in a different color.

This could look something like:

File testers

Key:
Prolific stepartist - Red
Stepartist with a couple files in-game - Blue
Stepartist without a queued file - Green
Willing file tester with little/no knowledge - Black

ex1 - asgdsg@asdasf.com
ex2 - fefefasfgdggag@wht31q2rhg.com
ex3 - egghtjojkoigj@sfasfgg.com

ex4 - asdsgsgs@1.com
ex5 - ofqrfiasfi5@lol.com

ex6 - gtfo@asdf.com
ex7 - ifail@fail.com
ex8 - lasdlskfgagf@nou.com

People who are willing to test files from anybody can simply state they will be willing to do so in this thread. Whoever wishes to do so should state their e-mail address and their status (from above).

ps I just realized this would help improve the quality of files going into each batch.

Last edited by omgitznpv; 11-25-2007 at 02:12 PM..
omgitznpv is offline   Reply With Quote