View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 08:38 AM   #2090
zidart
FFR Player

Default Re: The Wii is Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cC@Zz View Post
While I think that it was a good game it could have been much better. I don't know if its that I'm just finding most games to be dry in nature lately, but this Mario just didn't seem right. I didn't like the wii control scheme and I just don't think it fit well with a Mario game. The minigames are not very fun and It also was a bit too easy. And as usual the storyline was god aweful, but thats not why people play Mario games.

Who gives a crap about game reviews? I could care less if its the highest rated game it still doesn't make it the best mario game or the best game ever for that matter. I'll stick with my own judgment and not some reviewers who are obssesed with all the classics like Mario and Zelda that they feel like every single game of theres is a masterpiece.

I'm to the point now where I find very few games original or entertaining enough for them deserving to be called a masterpiece.
have you tryed to play the secret missions (the hard ones??) and it's ok is your opinion

well i care about reviews because they say what is good or bad of a videogame and then i won't be wasting money in a game that i won't like....but this one has very few bad things so i guess reviews are useless now XD
zidart is offline   Reply With Quote