View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #13
gabgabo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to gabgabo
Default Re: Gibson63 Spontaneous Contest #1 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson63 View Post
GIBSON63
SPONTANEOUS
CONTEST#1 !

Hi, so I decided to make a little fast and easy spontaneous contest!! Because it's been a while since Synthlight did not announce one !

The contest will accept only 15 person . So, hurry up

The requirements of this contest are :
1.Digital camera or anything to take picture.
2.Imagination

So, here is the contest:

You have to take a picture of something that is annoying you and that is pissing you off while you're playing FFR and you have to post it here. Use your Imagination and your photography skills.

If you are original, funny or weird, you probably have a chance to win. Be as most original as you can.

You Have To Post Your Picture IN THIS THREAD.

You can only post 1 picture.

So, take out your digital camera and let us see what is annoying you while you're playing FFR!

This is FOR FUN but for the challenge I'll set up a little ammount of credits as a prize.

The contest will start when the 15 slots are filled and when I say ''THE SPONTANEOUS CONTEST CAN BEGIN !'', I will announce the winner 1 week after.

I ACCEPT ANY DONATIONS AND I WILL APPRECIATE IT ALOT. JUST TELL ME HERE HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO GIVE AND IF I RECEIVE ENOUGH DONATIONS I MIGHT FIX THE PRIZES AND PUT THEM HIGHER.

1st : 2,500 credits
For the rest : a big hug from me <3

(I thought it would be better to have some less winners but a big prize for the one winner.)

List of the actual pLayer in the contest :

1.jecht3009046
2.EnR

If you have any questions, ask me.

Cheers,
Gibson63

Fixed, I think it's way easier to read when it's well written, everything in bold was my correction of a wrong word. I also took off all the useless capital letters.
gabgabo is offline   Reply With Quote