Thread: The Rubix Clan
View Single Post
Old 11-5-2007, 09:46 PM   #11
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The Rubix Clan

Oh yeah?

Well here's what I have to say about MissusRubix.

MissusRubix has a pug and it's really quite disturbing. It runs around in its own poo. It's quite the sight to see. I enjoy feeding it Cheeto rings because it looks quite cute when it eats. MissusRubix looks a lot like her pug.

MissusRubix goes through ninety Red Bulls a day. Therefore she's constantly wired and bouncing around the room -- I can never get a good night's sleep. Sometimes I replace her Red Bull with water -- it doesn't seem to have much effect. She also has a Brita water filter. I forgot to replace the water. Sorry :X

MissusRubix enjoys seafood, but what you don't know is that it's because she's half Asian, half hammerhead shark. This also explains why she enjoys headbutting me all the time. I wonder if it has caused her brain damage?

MissusRubix wishes she had a penis.

She also plays SuperTux way too much because she is a Linux addict. She forgets to hold down the Run button so she can never figure out why she's constantly dying.

MissusRubix also watches so much South Park that she is beginning to sound like Cartman.

LOOOOL TAKETHT MSRUBIX