Thread: 2moons
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #89
thunderstrike687
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to thunderstrike687
Default Re: 2moons

reach, you have to get through the lab to the training area of space. By the way, getting through the lab is a huge pain in the ass considering 50% of the time i get my ass kicked when i enter the last room. Getting gang raped by 4 skeleton knight things, a couple sasquatches, and the guy you have to kill is really hard to live through. I just keep hammering away on my skill buttons and using pots as frequently as possible.

Also, that first treasure chest in the room with the two huge spiders has a random amount in it. Ive gotten as much as 9900 from it.

Anyway, the big xp is in the training ground of space. There are these huge like spider-like girl things that are incorrectly named as Frizkhans, so I dont honestly know what they are, but they give you 4096 xp without the 10% xp boost from ad-viewing.

Lots of things seem incorrectly named in there. I hope they fix it.

EDIT: holy crap reach, what the hell kind of pots are you buying? And do bagis have a healing ability like knights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamaja456 View Post
yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy_2004
i love a food

Last edited by thunderstrike687; 08-24-2007 at 08:43 AM..
thunderstrike687 is offline   Reply With Quote