View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 03:06 AM   #33
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean
Default Re: Harry Potter 5

I don't care what any of you said.

They translated it fairly well. If they had done the movie perfectly it probably would have been about 4.5 hours long. Certain things have to go, some of which are likely to be very important by the time the 7th movie comes along. I'm curious how they're going to handle that... maybe they actually filmed most of the **** they left out and they'll do a 4 hour long director's cut on DVD and have flash backs in future films where relevant.

By the way, was anyone else more satisfied with how they handled the fireplace chat with Sirius? I was so mad that they ****ed it up before. It's like... he's not ****ing burning logs inside the fireplace, you know?

EDIT: and for people bitching about quidditch: shut the hell up. It's not important at all in this year besides to show how much hell Umbridge is brining down on the students. Not only would quidditch have tacked on an additional half hour or possibly more, but full CG sequences like those surely cost a lot of money and it's really not worth it when it adds nothing unique to the plot.