View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #15
damanwithdaskillz
Banned
FFR Veteran

Default Re: my new stepfile in colaboration with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyokou View Post
You're a complete moron.

YES I've watched the fansubs, started watching them like what? Two years ago? It got boring and repetitive and completely and utterly stupid.

Oh, and you have permission? Send the damn proof to Tass.

But then again, it's highly UNLIKELY that a theme song from one of the most hated anime shows on FFR is going to make it into the game. Probably less than 1% chance, but then again, the Narutards who lurk profile chat, MP, and profiles probably outnumber us.

And then again, the better players are awesome, so we matter more.

I'm also pretty, if not, 100% positive that your sim will suck

@Hooch: You hate LW cause you can't FC it or something?

@Fagbear: Kit sucks, wtf.

1. Naruto sucks, I know that, but Shippuden does not, especially the manga, which is what I do more than the show, Naruto has way too many fillers and is all together one of the crappiest shows out there, yet popular, Shippuden on the other hand, is good and has absolutley no fillers, or so says tv tokyo,

2. Read the god damn manga, if you don't know very much about akatsuki, that's probably why you hate it, the only reason I like it is because my favorite characters, Sasori (true form for you idiots who don't read the manga), Kakuzu (a zombie made of other dead bodies sewn together), Hidan (the grim reaper), and Tobi (the good boy), if you don't get far enough, you'll never like it

3. I am good at FFR, unless getting 2 misses on Gradeus, FCing Kick Your A, and getting 16 misses on Lawn Wake IV, which I will FC soon are bad scores, then I do suck, but hardly anyone I know can come near my scores except the veterans like you, Hoochan, Rebirth, Shash, Zeron, Loot You, A2, etc.

4. The song isn't all that great but its a good step, maybe I'll do one of UVERworld's songs like D_technolife or Colors of the Heart, but those have parts that are really hard to step

5. This thread was about people who want to help or just play and give feedback on my stepfile, not complain about Naruto or how much you hate me, back on topic please
damanwithdaskillz is offline   Reply With Quote