View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 09:26 PM   #281
Iamnotamule
Banned

Default Re: Homosexual Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
And if you happen to not believe (As billions of people do not believe) that the bible is universal fact and law...what then?

Also...the united states was nowhere NEAR "Founded on Christianity" The seperation of church and state was one of the founding principles of America, not the complete subsuming the of the state by one particular church.
Not one of the founding principles of America.

It was actually very close to being and it is in fact founded on Christianity. When the First Americans Established America it was founded on christianity, and that particular religion is what brought it together. The fact that we had serveral presidents that were in my opinion, horrible, had allowed gay marrage and so and so, is wrong.

Where did you get your information, Wikipedia?

___
By the way this was my opinion, bible was fact. You cannot pick on me because of what I Posted. I simply posted what I thought, and what was fact, not what I think was fact.

+ edit +

The bible is fact. You cannot call it an opinion. The bible does say so.

+edit 2+
And it is evidence. Someone could have not made that up much less take up so much of their time writing false statements about a man that was true and that did die on a cross for our sins.

It is fact. That is someones opinion that the bible is not.

Last edited by Iamnotamule; 04-25-2007 at 09:28 PM..