View Single Post
Old 04-9-2007, 08:53 AM   #5
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
Default Re: TWG XLIV Postgame X2 humans win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter View Post
So tps was the very first green wolf eh?

I knew disco wouldn't be able to pull it off as a wolf XD.
No, I did pull it off. I had the rest of the game planned out, and I had the support of the remaining players. Fish decided to change his mind about a few rules right at the end.

This game was complete crap.

I know I'm just disappointed because I couldn't win it for my team (wolves) but there's absolutely no reason that a game setup should not allow a win by the wolves. Here's how it worked:

I already seered tps red. I knew he was the last wolf, and I had it all planned out.

Lynch flaw/stella with the words "One of you is the last wolf/both of you"
Night kill manticore (my kill next)
Lynch the other of flaw/stella saying 'good game see you postgame guys'
then it's me/roundbox/tps going into night. tps either attacks me (guarded) or he attacks roundbox. Either way, we lynch him the next day (due to phantoms I could do it by myself.)
I win as x2 seer, situational tie-breaker clause kicks in and the game moves on. It goes past the lynch and parity hits and I win as wolf.

This was confirmed by fish to work (though it would have gone into super-secret tie breaker) but he decided to tell me like 6 hours later that it only works if x1 wins first. wtf is that ****? So just because I'm the last wolf in x1 means I CANNOT win? Glorious setup.

I'm counting it as a win as a wolf, and not caring what anyone says.

Also, here's my list of lols:
@fish telling me tps was the last wolf
@hans getting in the game
@kilga not really getting seered
@kilga being double wolf and fojar getting wolfed night one (we talked to you about this, right?)
@pnt pretty much saying 'yeah I was a wolf, good job' through pm when he was human.

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.