View Single Post
Old 03-7-2004, 05:31 PM   #10
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX

this isn't really an accomplishment or brutal owning story, but I thought I'd might as well post it here because I had a nice 3 hours of NONSTOP, not even one break in the middle, of DDR. I was playing Butterfly on Heavy as final stage, I about 20 seconds away from finishing it with a full combo, then all of a sudden THIS 17 YEAROLD BLONDE GUY JUMPS ON THE MACHINE AND STARTS SHADOWING ME. so then right when he jumps on, i lose concentration, and my hopes of getting a full combo go byebye down the toilet drain. I was SOO close to getting my first extra stage ever...so close. I was pretty mad.

That's story number one, here's story number two.

After my extra stage rant, and playing with that other guy for a while, he left. So there I was playing alone again ^_^ I was happy the guy was gone :P I played a couple of rounds of Burnin' the floor, waka laka, holic and dam daridam only (holic was on standard btw)...got Bs of As on most of them so I was all happy and smiling. Then, i finish my final stage, THIS GUY, OMFG I SWEAR TO GOD HE WAS ATLEAST 40 YEARS OLD, COMES ON THE MACHINE AND SAYS HE WANTS TO PLAY VERSUS. So then, I said sure and we started. HE PICKS THOSE, EXACT FUCKING SONGS, THOSE EXACT FOUR SONGS! IN THE SAME ORDER TOO! He practically AAs all of them...gives me that gayass smirk, and leaves. WTF IS THAT! omg...I was steaming after that...
hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX is offline   Reply With Quote