View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #211
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XLII: Raiders of the Temple of the Last Crusade

I guess that's what happens when you're a thief.... or is it?

Gonna spout some ramble ons and nonsense stuff for awhile. I've pretty much got a good picture of who's a wolf, but I don't want to take any chances with this situation. Currently there are so many things I don't know and yet so many things that I do know. But I have reason to believe that all my current info is correct and progress is good.

I still need to track a few artifacts so if you have any and would be willing to insure them for awhile, that can certainly be arranged. (No matter how dumb you think it is, every artifact that the wolves can't use is great)

With the death of disco, the wolves are going to have a hard time keeping track of artifacts since they can't provide minimun coverage on these rare items.

Me on the other hand, provide all state insurance which comes with accident prevention bonuses. Which means you get a deductable for every time your artifact is insured with our company.

There is evidence of corporate espionage, but the tracking system is being installed and we as an alliance can be rest assured that ben laden will be found soon.

We also have the phoenix on our team, which means if the wolves make any wrong moves with their actions, not only will it go 9/11 on their building, but the pilgrim can be restored to proper alignment.

ANNNNNNNND there is reason to believe that the two witnesses in Revelation have been defined and will have their 3 day destruction (or is it 3 day resurrection?), but will not get to be raised. (Because we have the phoenix lol pwnt)

Speaking of the phoenix, if it fell into the hands of Skyler then we're screwed because Peter won't be able to kill him.... that is until Peter learned the phoenix before it was destroyed, so our chances would be a lot slimmer.

In short, if we kill the witnesses before skyler gets ahold of the phoenix, then peter and the all state insurance corporation will find ben laden and rewrite history. Course the pilgrim may never see light again, but I think it's a good trade.