Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Live Free Or Die Hard (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=71959)

MCRenaissance 07-2-2007 12:47 AM

Live Free Or Die Hard

Bruce Willis is a badass.

Edit: There's more badassery in the movie than just that, Cj. It's not like I told you the ending (whoops kinda did I guess hehe).

You're not a man until you go watch this movie.

Cj_leonine 07-2-2007 02:58 AM

Re: Live Free Or Die Hard

Thanks for ruining it. Bastid.

I was gonna go see it tomorrow to experience the badassedness of this film and now, you just spoiled it. Congrats.

Trumpetman4eva 07-2-2007 09:48 AM

Great action, totally unrealistic. But it is a Die Hard movie. And yes, Bruce Willis is a badass.

Adamaja456 07-2-2007 09:49 AM

yea i saw it yesterday, it was awesome

I love watching him kill people =]

Kill them dead

alster1 07-2-2007 10:13 AM

im gonna go see it soon
looks awesome

coolspot2 07-2-2007 10:30 AM

Cant wait to see Bruce willis in action again, need a big feel good, good guy agains bad guy film.

krazykhalid 07-2-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetman4eva (Post 1639153)
Great action, totally unrealistic.

oh man the unrealistiness of that movie made me laugh at times, like the part were he jumps off the broken bridge onto the slab of concrete angled as the plane explodes and he gets chased by fire :\

andy-o24 07-2-2007 01:52 PM

^ agreed.

SPOILERS:

That airplane part was totally unrealistic and you had to be thinking to yourself, That's impossible.. Plus the end where he shot himself in the shoulder to kill the guy, totally BS.

</SPOILERS>

But nevertheless, another great Die Hard movie in the series. I believe since Bruce Willis is in his 50's this will be his last Die Hard, but he will always be John McClain(sp) in our hearts.

GuidoHunter 07-2-2007 03:26 PM

Spoiler Warning: If you haven't seen all the movies, this will give stuff away.

Die Hard music video. It's badass.

Oh, and Bruce Willis hasn't ruled out the possibility of another Die Hard movie. Apparently the only reason he hadn't made one until now is because he just never got a script he really liked. If he gets another one relatively soon, he might do a fifth.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

MixMasterLar 07-2-2007 06:29 PM

Didnt see the movie but my brother did, it seems that the stunts are compleatly BS.

SPOILER:

Like the "Let's fall from the dang two story window and the only thing that hurts is my ego" part. WTF?

</SPOILERS>

I dont really care to see it, not with the new Jason Bourn movie on it's way. I love the books and I cant wait to see how they will **ck the story up this time....

Pumble 07-2-2007 10:50 PM

SHOOTAN

I liked it, i haven't seen a good mindless action movie in forever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 1639892)
Didnt see the movie but my brother did, it seems that the stunts are compleatly BS.

ACTION MOVIES ARE UNREALISTIC WEEEOOOO WEEEOOOO

also i laughed really hard at the most over-the-top stunt in the movie just because it was so over-the-top

along with half the theater

DDRBaller123 07-3-2007 07:36 AM

I saw it and it was really good. for people who don't want to go to the theaters and see it here is a link to see it online.

lightdarkness 07-3-2007 08:42 PM

Yea, don't link to illegal content.

Tps222 07-3-2007 08:42 PM

Just saw the movie. I like it a lot, first die hard movie I've seen. I felt it had an enjoyable storyline and great action. I'd reccommend it.

MCRenaissance 07-3-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 1642430)
First die hard movie I've seen.

Same here. I'm going to go and look for the other ones, hopefully they're as great as this one.

MixMasterLar 07-5-2007 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCRenaissance (Post 1642439)
Same here. I'm going to go and look for the other ones, hopefully they're as great as this one.

Ive seen the first two, their great! Y'all need to go see them if you havent. MUCH more believable

GuidoHunter 07-5-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 1646297)
Ive seen the first two, their great! Y'all need to go see them if you havent. MUCH more believable

You keep telling yourself that...

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

ShoesBetch 07-5-2007 02:25 PM

I just saw it 2 days ago and I thought it was great, loved how so much was tied into one scheme, its crazy what they could do with hax.

koolaidjammer 07-5-2007 09:08 PM

I've recently seen the 4th one.

It was pretty good but predictable.

MilkChan 07-5-2007 10:18 PM

First Die Hard movie I saw. It was great.

The airplane scene annoyed me a lot for some reason, all I was feeling that whole time was "go away you homo".