Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Pokemon, What do you think? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=63248)

><Game Boy>< 03-18-2007 03:33 PM

Pokemon, What do you think?

Discussing about the 3 GBA pokemon games, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, and what others have to say about it (screw you flammers) and just random things that you can think of about pokemon.:-D

Farka 03-18-2007 04:08 PM

Re: Pokemon, What do you think?

I stopped after Silver. 250 Pokemon was wayy too many for me.

><Game Boy>< 03-18-2007 04:11 PM

its funny how that most pokemon game make feel unoragized and make u wanna turn off the gameboy cuz u friggen hate the way that the way your pokemon look like in your storage box

Farka 03-18-2007 05:09 PM

I thought they looked cool in my Pokemon storage.

psychopete 03-18-2007 05:13 PM

The terrible typing, it burns my eyes.

I still play Pokemon, and I have no shame in doing so. Hell, my older brother is a bigger Pokemon fan than I am, and he was talking to me about the next 2 games with me in the car. Saying that he is going to buy a DS JUST to play Pokemon online.

sjoecool1991 03-18-2007 05:14 PM

Pokemon is dead.
They all suck now, but I really enjoyed the ones on the GB.

brothaice 03-18-2007 05:19 PM

Pokemons= t eh best.

P.S. I already made this thread.

Squeek 03-18-2007 05:45 PM

Pearl and Diamond are among DS's top-selling games every week in Japan since its launch about two or three months ago, I think.

Pokemon is by no means dead.

psychopete 03-18-2007 05:57 PM

It's March now, so try five months ago.

And yes, by no means is Pokemon dead.

jamuko 03-18-2007 06:10 PM

That new monkey starter is hecka ugly. D: The only tolerable one is the penguin thing, really... =(

shadowraikiri 03-18-2007 06:13 PM

jesus i stopped after like yellow.lol

Squeek 03-18-2007 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamuko (Post 1359580)
That new monkey starter is hecka ugly. D: The only tolerable one is the penguin thing, really... =(

I hear Mimilop (mimiroppu) is the best new pokemon from Pearl / Diamond.

But then again, I haven't seen much of anything past the 251 present in Gold / Silver.

MYZZ 03-19-2007 07:00 AM

i only played the red, blue, and pinball and never went any higher
i didnt like pokemon after they added the new ones after 151

bmah 03-19-2007 07:18 AM

I enjoyed Red/Blue and Gold/Silver, but I quickly lost interest after that. However,when Pokemon Mystery Dungeon came out, I was into Pokemon again (perhaps not at the same level as all the hype when Pokemon first came out).

Isn't it obvious by my avatar? :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjoecool1991 (Post 1359494)
Pokemon is dead.
They all suck now...

This person could not be any further from the truth.

ToshX 03-19-2007 12:44 PM

Ruby/Silver wasn't as good as I wished it were :/ But I'll still play the next two just to continue as I've been doing for many years.

NarutoFoxDemon 03-20-2007 04:32 AM

My friend gave me his Emerald a couple weeks ago, and got me back into it(I now have 174) and when Diamond and Pearl come out, I'm getting Pearl so he can get Diamond, and we can get the ALL!!!!

Froston 03-20-2007 08:11 AM

I remember when i was in like grade 6, i traded a holographic charizard card for a gameboy with pokemon red. lol.

But the game, i only played like red and yellow ages ago on gameboy pocket, i remember i glitched yellow and got like 30 mews lol.

Chief0678 03-20-2007 02:48 PM

I still play pokemon. I don't play it that often, but it doesn't keep me bored, unless you're training to get all your pokemon to lvl 100. That's how I feel. Gold/silver sucked. Yellow, blue, and red were cool. Ruby, sapphire, and emerald still rock (emerald's the best). Diamond and Pearl...may or may not get it. One thing that's true about Pokemon.. the games are way better than the show.

jamuko 03-20-2007 04:17 PM

So many of the new Pokemon are just god-awful looking (the new thing taking the place of Rattata/Zigzagoon/earlygamerodent is this hideous hamster thing), but I'm going to play it anyway. I just reserved with my friend so we could get the styluses and holder thingy. *_*

I remember hearing that there were tons of rejected Pokemon that didn't make the cut back in the 151 or 251 days, and I used to think it'd be awesome to see what they looked like. Now........ I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what we're getting. XD

Anyway, I played a bit of the Japanese version when it came out, and it was pretty cool. Slightly 3D-ish maps (still pretty much isometric perspective but the view changes ever so slightly as you walk so it's more realistic). I didn't find much use for the stylus. Also, you basically get your starter Pokemon from stealing it out of a suitcase someone left behind. XD

frutecake 03-20-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ><Game Boy>< (Post 1359396)
Discussing about the 3 GBA pokemon games, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, and what others have to say about it (screw you flammers) and just random things that you can think of about pokemon.:-D

pokymon is gay!>=D