Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   this place is ****ing retarded (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=52120)

T0rajir0u 10-21-2006 10:56 PM

this place is ****ing retarded

i'm ****ing glad i stopped posting scores here and i'm not browsing here anymore either

you ****s need to reevaluate your lives if a ****ing game is so important to you that you need to post fake scores to make yourself feel better i hope you're ****ing happy with yourselves ******s

you know who you are asswipes

Tunic 10-21-2006 10:57 PM

Re: this place is ****ing retarded

agreed
hence my odi thread "ffr forums are gay" or whatever
it's like....upsetting to visit these forums now

XXXsmittyXXX 10-21-2006 10:58 PM

True. Im considering making odi my homepage.

church_pk 10-21-2006 10:58 PM

Poor FFR. It's crying.

V-synk 10-21-2006 10:59 PM

okay, what the hell?

actually, yeah. This topic seems pointless to me.

Dynam0 10-21-2006 11:09 PM

No this topic should be ****ing stickied...

To any FFR mods that give a **** about the bemani community, heed that warning, this forum is losing it, nearly every skilled player has left because of retards like this...

V-synk 10-21-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 951236)
No this topic should be ****ing stickied...

To any FFR mods that give a **** about the bemani community, heed that warning, this forum is losing it, nearly every skilled player has left because of retards like this...

No, probably because they like SMO better than here. Bursurk Lurs still posts here, doesn't he?

and I like the bemani forum. at least they don't make pointless arguments like this.

Jacksonballz 10-21-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-synk (Post 951241)
No, probably because they like SMO better than here. Bursurk Lurs still posts here, doesn't he?

and I like the bemani forum. at least they don't make pointless arguments like this.

lol

church_pk 10-21-2006 11:13 PM

Bursurk Lurk*

Tunic 10-21-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-synk (Post 951241)

yeah you and beatdown fit right in over there

Doug31 10-21-2006 11:55 PM

Ya, there are way too many bs scores in the brag board. I don't really see what people accomplish by posting them, especially now that people have done it so much, that anything anyone thinks even might be fake is thought to be bs. I remember a long time ago, I played AG Supercool mix (or something like that) j7, and got 3-digit marvs and greats 3 times, and single-digit perfects all of those, then I played it and got 200 perfects, still 3-digit marvs and greats. I don't konw how it happened, no one believed it, I couldn't do it again now, and I admit I wouldn't have believed it either, if someone else had posted it, since so many people have posted so many fake scores. The only bs scores I've ever posted were a life 1 MSWGO, and another life 1 MSWGO. The first time, I could almost pass it on 4/4, and the second time, I passed it on 4/4, but I had better numbers on 4/1, so I thought people would be more suspicious of it being 4/1 if I posted the 4/4 pic, so I posted the 4/1 pic. I also admit I got above the AAA score on activity unbroken a very, very long time ago, by using a hidden arrow, but that was deleted back when most of the above AAA scores were, but I never posted it.

XXXsmittyXXX 10-22-2006 12:10 AM

Lol doug your not bs dont worry. Its mainly beatdown and vsync. Oh and johnieboy.
The brag board needs a fix.

Lain_Iwakura 10-22-2006 01:41 AM

you made ffr cry that's not cool

now synth will have to sing it a lullaby or read it a funny story before it goes to bed tonight

Tibs 10-22-2006 09:14 AM

BB needs a mod who cares tbh

xjohnieboyx 10-22-2006 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXsmittyXXX (Post 951347)
Lol doug your not bs dont worry. Its mainly beatdown and vsync. Oh and johnieboy.
The brag board needs a fix.

LOLDEAD.

Bye.

How can you compare me to beatdown? I can fc bull**** edit I don't care if it's j4 or j1, you go do it now.

Shut the **** up, kthx.

_A2P 10-22-2006 09:58 AM

is tora banned because of this now or what

xjohnieboyx 10-22-2006 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T0rajir0u (Post 951214)
i'm ****ing glad i stopped posting scores here and i'm not browsing here anymore either

you ****s need to reevaluate your lives if a ****ing game is so important to you that you need to post fake scores to make yourself feel better i hope you're ****ing happy with yourselves ******s

you know who you are asswipes

I feel better when i post bs scores, rly.

Better than orgasm lolol

V-synk 10-22-2006 10:17 AM

lol this trashy topic.

Bursurk_Lurk 10-22-2006 10:22 AM

T0ra is correct

Bye all.

Reach 10-22-2006 11:09 AM

What the hell is going on here?