Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Another jTWG? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=42205)

Wilkin 05-13-2006 02:07 PM

Another jTWG?

Due to the lack of interest and sign-ups in the past couple of games, perhaps the next should be a smaller, 10-person game. It'll make things a lot more personal, plus the actual active players would get another shot at moving up to TWG.

I was thinking of a pretty "normal" game, as in:

10 Players
2 Wolves
1 Psychic
1 Guardian
6 Humans

Seems balanced enough, as the lack of a seer/MW makes an alliance something to really work for. If there are any problems with balance, though, I'm sure someone'll be glad to interject.

I'd offer to host, but I have some time issues. I'll be gone for 3-4 days next week, and during June 7th-16th, unfortunately not enough allotted time to hold a game in between. If someone else would like to host instead, this format'll probably work.

Plus, it'll really bring out the skills that would bump someone up to TWG, like being able to make decisions on voting and such without the aid of a seer coming out and bandwagoning with them.

iggymatrixcounter 05-13-2006 05:22 PM

Re: Another jTWG?

In my first jtwg, the seer didn't reveal himself because he was an inactive noob.

The psychic came out and lead the alliance, it failed horribly but an alliance was kind of set up. I thought it was a more interesting game than a seer coming out.

If you wanted to run it, I would be happy to recieve PMs and take over if needed. I know you like to host so it would be something I could do for you.

Wilkin 05-13-2006 07:57 PM

That might work, to have a change of host towards the end. Thanks, Iggs.

Waiting for some feedback from jTWGers interested at all.

AdTheRat 05-13-2006 08:34 PM

Of course, I do really want to get to TWC but I feel I need a few more games to get into it somewhat.

jwcgator 05-13-2006 10:10 PM

I have a couple qst's before I join in on the next jTWG.

1.) How does the seer "seer" things?
2.)What is the psychic's job? How Does he do it?
3.)Wtf is this red/blue stuff all about?

Thanks.

hydrojakep 05-13-2006 11:11 PM

The seer pms just like the wolves do, and gets a reply the next day.

The psychic i forgot

Red = wolves
Blue = special humans.

Also, i have no interest in playing in this game, i just like being helpful.

vashthestampede0987 05-14-2006 12:07 AM

I'll join rofl.

ps MAKE ME A WOLF

jwcgator 05-14-2006 12:15 AM

You know, if he does fulfill your wishes, then I'm going to vote you right off the bat. But, what if he DOESN'T fulfill your wishes...Ahhh nvm i'll just wait till the game to see.

Edit: and hey vash I've had like, 3 hot pockits today, each one of them burned my mouth :(

Wilkin 05-14-2006 12:47 AM

Every night, the psychic is told how many reds remain alive in the game, and term "greens" are applied to humans.

jwcgator 05-14-2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilkin
Every night, the psychic is told how many reds remain alive in the game, and term "greens" are applied to humans.

ahh thanks. Ok, so reds are Wolfs, Greens are reg. humans, and blues are humans that are seer's/psychics/etc. etc.? Or Is it something else?

And how does a guardian "Guard" someone

MiniNeo 05-14-2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwcgator
You know, if he does fulfill your wishes, then I'm going to vote you right off the bat. But, what if he DOESN'T fulfill your wishes...Ahhh nvm i'll just wait till the game to see.

.. and how would you know that?

jwcgator 05-14-2006 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniNeo
.. and how would you know that?

I dont knoow D: I'm confusing myself.

MiniNeo 05-14-2006 01:40 AM

Each night, the guardian sends in a pick. If the wolf picks the same target, the person is considerred (guarded) and will not die the next day.

jwcgator 05-14-2006 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniNeo
Each night, the guardian sends in a pick. If the wolf picks the same target, the person is considerred (guarded) and will not die the next day.

Ah ok, thank you very much :D Now I just need to know if the Red/Blue/Green stuff is right. Then I will be 100% ready for jTWG :).

Wilkin 05-14-2006 10:08 AM

Yeah, you got all the colors right.

jwcgator 05-14-2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilkin
Yeah, you got all the colors right.

Ok cool, thanks :) I am now ready for (junior) teh wolf game :O

xObserveRx 05-14-2006 11:52 AM

I'm not playing if the above kid is... otherwise, i'm in.

jwcgator 05-14-2006 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xObserveRx
I'm not playing if the above kid is... otherwise, i'm in.

Hey! What's wrong with me? :( I never did anything wrong. (yet)

EDIT: I know all of my posts aren't exactly "High Quality", but it doesn't mean I'm not capable of making high quality posts. Don't judge a book by its cover...or in this case its posts.

chickendude 05-14-2006 02:20 PM

most of the stuff you asked is in the sticky >_>;

I'll play

jwcgator 05-14-2006 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickendude
most of the stuff you asked is in the sticky >_>;

I'll play

Really? I dont see it, if you're refering to the Werewolf Game rules link in the Announcement at the top, it doesnt work. Other than that, I couldn't find it.