Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V9 RELEASE YeeEET (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151766)

gold stinger 03-5-2020 12:40 AM

The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V9 RELEASE YeeEET

.zip Other File Formats .7z
[novideo] (.zip)

Song difficulties are rated by Etterna Difficulties, rounded to the nearest whole. Proceed with caution D:

Previous TRSGSPTNOWPP Releases:

JIMINY CRICKETS IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS

WELCOME TO THE END OF THE LINE
DUDES AND DUDETTES

IT'S GOT GREAT SONGS LIKE:

A WHOLE NEW WORLD:
YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MAKE MEMES THIS ARABIA'D

YOU'VE GOT THIS:
CLUB PENGUIN MEMES THIS PACK ON FIYAH

HARDWARE STORE:
MAKING YET ANOTHER APPEARANCE TO MAKE YOU QUESTION YOUR LIFE CHOICES

ALSO:

PICTURED AS PERFECT It's not perfect in any way, shape, and form, and I am ashamed for hyping it up as much as I have.

SHOUTOUTS TO PSYCHOTIK FOR THE AMAZING BANNER CONTRIBUTIONS! LOVE YOU MAN NO HOMO I SWEAR
SHOUTOUTS TO MY HOMIES WHOM SUBMITTED CHARTS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! <3 IN MAGNITUDES.
SHOUTOUTS TO THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY THAT SPREAD THE WORD OF PAQ FAR AND WIDE.
SHOUTOUTS TO SIMPLEFLIPS

ALL FILES ARE ALEXDEST APPROVED!! SUGOI ZE

DOWNLOAD NOW BY CLICKING THE BANNER AT THE TOP

gold stinger 03-5-2020 12:40 AM

Re: The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V9 RELEASE Yee

All the files I've ever made up until this point v9, plus some of the finest steppers around the block to celebrate their forum of stepping in this celebratory occasion, as The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack ends its lineage of releases at v9. This doesn't mean that I will be retiring from stepcharting, but rather a refocus on what has been, and what is to come. Thank you all so very much for participating with me on this insane rhythm charting journey that started for me nearly 7 years ago with 20% cooler. Who knew some rough criticism on a bad file in a community pack from these forums would lead to a long series of packs? Stay tuned for the near future. No doubt the next series of packs will be something that people 'might actually play'. ;)

mi40 03-5-2020 12:43 AM

Re: The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play V9 RELEASE Yee

no avril lavigne or kelly clarkson? disappointed.

gold stinger 03-5-2020 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 4716859)
no avril lavigne or kelly clarkson? disappointed.

discount avril lavigne & kelly clarkson duet at 'Forgive Me Friend'.

Only the finest memes for the boys.

XelNya 03-5-2020 12:58 AM

M0nkeyz 03-5-2020 03:49 AM

WOW

Psychotik 03-5-2020 05:56 AM

paq

Deamerai 03-5-2020 07:17 AM

Chugga chugga woo woo paq

XelNya 03-5-2020 11:16 AM

reviews when

revolutionomega 03-5-2020 11:28 AM

Haven't played stuff on Stepmania/Etterna on KB for years. Can anyone explain the difficulty layout to me? May give this a shot.

gold stinger 03-5-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolutionomega (Post 4716882)
Haven't played stuff on Stepmania/Etterna on KB for years. Can anyone explain the difficulty layout to me? May give this a shot.

Difficulty layout is just based on what difficulty rating Etterna provides for it by default on 1.0x speed. There's a little bit of everything for everyone in the pack.

StarrySergal 03-5-2020 02:59 PM

plasdick reeotz full blast leaked cjart from blahstick rootz 2 minipack by spacegorila new minipck q q qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqrelease in end 2020

XelNya 03-5-2020 03:15 PM

What

Deamerai 03-5-2020 03:32 PM

Maybe if I get motivated enough i'll do a pack review

but kaho charts are automatically 0/10 ok

XelNya 03-5-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deamerai (Post 4716907)
Maybe if I get motivated enough i'll do a pack review

but kaho charts are automatically 0/10 ok

0 / 10 is a good score for me, all things considered.

StarrySergal 03-5-2020 06:10 PM

please make reveiw

wmine chart witch hunt is like a uhhh 1/10 its really bad lol
Hot nword is 4/10 really epic bruh chart funny honestly
Yee is mm 8/10 goodhdhehehehehe

DourGent 03-8-2020 01:18 PM

paq

MixMasterLar 03-8-2020 01:26 PM

OH SHIT I didn't see this
Which when you don't have internet is always likely to happen I guess

Downloading now.

Also not apologizing for Galaga