Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Summer Is Here (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151043)

ULTIMEGA 06-29-2019 02:36 PM

Summer Is Here

Been feeling pretty baked - and I don't mean the drug reference - ever since summer arrived. it's stupidly hot out here in Texas. But after living here most of my life, it's to be expected. Sweltering heat during the summer and nail biting cold in the winter months. (Granted, it's not nearly as bad here in the winter as it is in places further up north, but still.)

At any rate, how's everyone doing? Just felt like starting a random thread because I don't really get very active in the forums much. So I figured what the hell, right? Maybe get a conversation going.

MrPoptart 06-29-2019 03:36 PM

Re: Summer Is Here

Where I live in Cali, close to the water, It'll be hot as balls for like 2-3 days, then overcast and windy for about a week, then it'll repeat. It just recently stooped raining almost every day last month. It's pretty nice rn though.

dragonmegaXX 06-29-2019 11:26 PM

Atlanta is still hot trash, as it has always been.

SK8R43 06-30-2019 01:53 PM

Oh you think its hot/cold in Texas, you should give NY a visit. haha

EppuJoloZ 06-30-2019 02:45 PM

Hahahah bois here in Finland we don't do summer here :D
It's just called "winter but it's warm"

ULTIMEGA 06-30-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4680856)
Oh you think its hot/cold in Texas, you should give NY a visit. haha

yeah, I know it's worse in NY than it is in Texas given the location on the map. I can imagine the winters there are disgustingly cold and the summers are tortuously hot.

Shadow_God_10 07-3-2019 11:25 PM

Summer in Toronto is fucking brutal. Can we just skip it and move to Autumn please? I'm very tired of being pestered by mosquitoes, dying in the humidity, and sweating to death.

Funnygurl555 07-4-2019 12:12 PM

minnesota summers are pretty awesome, but we deserve that for the rest of the year being shit

SC_coolguy44 07-4-2019 06:23 PM

Where I am, half an hour from Niagara Falls (Canada side), it's about 30C with a humidex of 37 or so. I was outside in it yesterday and boy it was brutal. I'm glad I spend most of the day inside with the A/C on today. It's supposed to be like this until Sunday, where it might cool down to 24 or 25.

Soundwave- 07-4-2019 08:05 PM

My favorite game to play this time of year is "Is it hotter in Seattle, Washington or Osaka, Japan?"

The answer is often surprising.

mewtikz 07-5-2019 09:23 AM

ugh yay

summer is the worst