Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   How to hit walls of death without vibrating (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147662)

Rapta 05-28-2017 11:12 PM

How to hit walls of death without vibrating

I know how. I have a technique. Has this already been figured out?
If you successfully describe how I do it in the replies, I will tell you if you are correct or not, and if it ends up being that nobody knows how I do it, I will share the technique with you all.

Here is a video (skip to end wall of death section 3:20) showing the technique in action.

I could hit even faster if I wanted to as well.

How do I do it?

MikeShinoda12345 05-28-2017 11:31 PM

Re: How to hit walls of death without vibrating

is the technique "legit"? (not double-setup, etc)

Rapta 05-28-2017 11:32 PM

It is legit.

Wayward Vagabond 05-28-2017 11:35 PM

bs

Wayward Vagabond 05-28-2017 11:41 PM

my guess was holding down the keys and adjusting the repeat time/delay but he said nope

evil smoke 05-28-2017 11:46 PM

Are you using keyboard remapping? Look like quad vibrating to me though

TheSaxRunner05 05-29-2017 12:09 AM

Get really fast? (Get Gud!)

inDheart 05-29-2017 12:26 AM

palm rolling

Shadow_God_10 05-29-2017 03:09 AM

He's clearly using his dick... No one could do that with their hands

MinaciousGrace 05-29-2017 03:32 AM

if you didn't die it wasn't a wall of death

qed

Shadow_God_10 05-29-2017 03:34 AM

^ immortality mayhaps?

klimtkiller 05-29-2017 03:43 AM

fake

Rapta 05-29-2017 06:37 AM

Not keyboard remapping

What is palm rolling?

DossarLX ODI 05-29-2017 07:35 AM

A few key things to define:
- What does "legit" mean?
- What does "I could hit even faster if I wanted to as well" mean? From the looks of the frame placements that roll looks like it is around 210 BPM 64ths (whatever BPM Strangeprogram is).

In the video you're hitting cohesive quads and the way the quads were hit looked exactly like double setup. You also got 3 boos at the end of the roll when you quadrushed and only had the down arrow left. The changes in the notes getting hit with the quads are when there are the frame gaps.

There was a technique I had which involved a glitch where I didn't have to map any other keys or use double setup. I could hit more than 100 notes per second on one arrow with the glitch, and this is how I was able to get around 500 million grandtotal in 30 minutes on a test alternate account.

Rapta 05-29-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 4554987)
A few key things to define:
- What does "legit" mean?
- What does "I could hit even faster if I wanted to as well" mean? From the looks of the frame placements that roll looks like it is around 210 BPM 64ths (whatever BPM Strangeprogram is).

In the video you're hitting cohesive quads and the way the quads were hit looked exactly like double setup. You also got 3 boos at the end of the roll when you quadrushed and only had the down arrow left. The changes in the notes getting hit with the quads are when there are the frame gaps.

There was a technique I had which involved a glitch where I didn't have to map any other keys or use double setup. I could hit more than 100 notes per second on one arrow with the glitch, and this is how I was able to get around 500 million grandtotal in 30 minutes on a test alternate account.

It is not a glitch.
Legit as in it's legal to use. It is not a double setup.

EDIT: The technique is also not limited to cohesive quads either, it can be used for jacks or jump jacks too.

DossarLX ODI 05-29-2017 07:45 AM

Ok, so what does "I could hit even faster if I wanted to as well" mean? What speed does it work up to?

Overlay setup has been used by several players to hit sections like Crowdpleaser's 64th trill and the zero framers in party4u v1.

Rapta 05-29-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 4554989)
Ok, so what does "I could hit even faster if I wanted to as well" mean? What speed does it work up to?

Overlay setup has been used by several players to hit sections like Crowdpleaser's 64th trill and the zero framers in party4u v1.

What is overlay setup?
I don't know the exact speed but I know I my max speed with this technique is shanghai moon 1.8 rate

DossarLX ODI 05-29-2017 07:52 AM

Ok so that is almost 250 BPM 16ths. Basically, overlay setup is when you have a keyboard that is sensitive enough to allow for two fingers to hit on the same key without having to entirely lift up your finger.

When OWA played Crowdpleaser for example, he did a one-hand trill with two fingers on his right key and did the same for the left key. This means it's basically two 16th trills at 240 BPM on each hand, but only using two keys.

Similarly, it could be done for a roll except using four fingers on each hand, with two fingers for one button. It makes sense the max would be around 250 if it's utilizing one hand trilling like that.

Rapta 05-29-2017 07:54 AM

Overlay setup is correct

Rapta 05-29-2017 08:01 AM

Is there currently a tutorial on how to do overlay setup?