Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145487)

samurai7694 09-14-2016 09:57 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

because i'm not improving in accuracy, speed, stamina, etc., i just jokingly had some vibra sessions with Stian and James May as my witnesses. after some runs of attempting JHM and MIHC clears repetitively even after being tired, I noticed that my hands woke up and magic happened.

some saw the two scores in sm thread but i'll post them again here (there's a reason for this thread, trust me).

started out as a joke song suggestion....

felt consistency in my left hand so i tried going for OME with failed but close runs that same day
(you can see how far I got)
. Stian actually has a very funny screenshot of my reaction lol

suddenly the clear happens

as well as this (even if it isn't a AA i held in there to gain life by vibrating faster than 200 bpm)

and a recorded run here

"vibrating scores in 2016 lol" yea i know. patience please.

suddenly my left hand vibrates at about 230-240 bpm 16th note pace (I shit you not, i had 1-2 cbs on that first jack in requiem). kind of nasty because my right hand doesn't vibrate as fast as my left but it was a cool pass

and this was actually really nice. hard to optimize this score unless you have the control to MA/PA the first wall somehow

"so what? (insert vibra SM player here) got this score, his is better, etc." yea i see your point....

but

WHAT. THE FUCK. HAPPENED? Like, I knew I had it in me to vibrate to an extent but a fluke moment had me vibrating at quantum speeds and suddenly I felt the warm embrace of the rhythm game angels above to congratulate me on another mind-blowing record in a completely different area of skill that I never thought I would have. I'm known for accuracy mostly and I never in my entire life imagined me passing this. just... I have no other words to say

If anyone is prepared to call bs, Stian has the recording of the aftermath as well as me attempting to pass it again with very very close calls of a second clear. He's prepared at any moment to upload the clips. this is just funny as hell to get a ridiculous pass in a category that i haven't fell in before. the previous scores are mainly to justify my vibrating abilities since just posting the intended score might raise some eyebrows.

MarioNintendo 09-14-2016 10:00 PM

Re: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BS
(I just want to see the vids, really!! Sick score dude :D It's great that you keep improving!)

Staiain 09-14-2016 10:01 PM

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

xXOpkillerXx 09-14-2016 10:06 PM

Absolutely loved that Aragorn AA vid haha, sick cheeks action in that slo-mo ;)

Divorce pass is just ridic LOL how. help. teach.

(wr tho ??? mikey got a mid A or something no ?)

samurai7694 09-14-2016 10:08 PM

oops! i'll edit the post then, i was going by the staiain wr wiki and i probably missed his A score

Flossy97 09-14-2016 10:09 PM

Hot damn

MarioNintendo 09-14-2016 10:09 PM

"sheit"
sounds like mathieu

xXOpkillerXx 09-14-2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7694 (Post 4474620)
oops! i'll edit the post then, i was going by the staiain wr wiki and i probably missed his A score

Maybe gotta ask him for the score to update wiki. He has a high B on vid from 2013-2014 iirc

Anyway, pls more vids, so much fun to watch~

Dinglesberry 09-14-2016 10:20 PM

Lol I'm reading this thread and have no idea what any of the acronyms or terms you are saying mean

Lots of top players here so it must be sick, Grats bro

Staiain 09-14-2016 10:31 PM

here's a video guys

contrapatior 09-14-2016 10:43 PM

jesus christ

Xayphon 09-14-2016 10:44 PM

yeah

hi19hi19 09-14-2016 10:53 PM

Ur posture in the Divorce vid looks like u were taking the hugest shit of ur life

Which I guess maybe you were LOL

ps grats

Staiain 09-14-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7694 (Post 4474612)
. Stian actually has a very funny screenshot of my reaction lol

accidentally took a photo, turned out like this

hi19hi19 09-15-2016 12:14 AM

t-rex arms EleGiggle

pedolad 09-15-2016 01:06 AM

oh

DeadSignal 09-15-2016 01:22 AM

the real question is when are your ma and vibro homo skills joining forces for a jackhammer madness sdp aaa

really seemed like your entire body tensed up while pulling that off though, good stuff mane

V-Ormix 09-15-2016 03:05 AM

wat o0o0o0o0o

edit: you should really consider trying sweet dreams from mina mini mega pack - it's good

Callipygian 09-15-2016 04:52 AM

sick pass, congrats man :)