Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   who banned me? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144147)

-JiZ53- 04-4-2016 01:50 AM

who banned me?

Just curious who thought I deserved a three week ban. I've seen users post worse than I did and get off with infractions(zenith). It's time we have some accountability from the mods. Who banned me?

-Tim- 04-4-2016 02:16 AM

Re: who banned me?

it was me

Red Blaster 04-4-2016 02:51 AM

What are you going to do about it?

(legitimate question btw)

-JiZ53- 04-4-2016 02:57 AM

I want to know who banned me and I want them to post in this thread. I'm not looking to argue or start drama, I've just realized that pm's don't work and I would like some transparency. Mods are guilty of giving some users free reign and being ban happy with others. I want to know who these ban happy mods are

Hakulyte 04-4-2016 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JiZ53- (Post 4419619)
I would like some transparency.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JiZ53- (Post 4419619)
I want to know who these ban happy mods are

XelNya 04-4-2016 04:40 AM

You can check it via user CP and if it's not in there someone went around the infraction system.

Not sure if this applies to non vets.

SKG_Scintill 04-4-2016 06:43 AM

ratchet

TC_Halogen 04-4-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4419618)

(legitimate question btw)

this is your ffr staff folks, where asking "what are you going to do about it" (and adding that it is a legitimate question, which i'd like to know how under any circumstance that makes things better in the first place) is completely acceptable

Quote:

Originally Posted by -JiZ53- (Post 4419615)
Just curious who thought I deserved a three week ban. I've seen users post worse than I did and get off with infractions(zenith). It's time we have some accountability from the mods. Who banned me?

completely agree! they have posted worse than you on occasion - let's add them to staff too. :3

hey, let's promote you to administrator; seems like the right path given current events, right?

supermoe1985 04-4-2016 08:01 AM

Halogen throwing shade like it's 95% off all stock at AJ's Shade Emporium and Warehouse.

He's right though to be fair.

j-rodd123 04-4-2016 08:10 AM

not like ffr forum staff have to do anything anyway, there's like 3 new posts a day who cares

Izzy 04-4-2016 08:45 AM

I broke the dam.

rushyrulz 04-4-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4419618)

omg...

phe0nixblade 04-4-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4419628)
not like ffr forum staff have to do anything anyway, there's like 3 new posts a day who cares

damn i was gonna say this

PrawnSkunk 04-4-2016 09:34 AM

What account of yours has a three week ban?

leonid 04-4-2016 09:41 AM

Mods can ban you however they please.

Charu 04-4-2016 10:09 AM

This looks like a juicy as fuck thread. Don't lock plz

Charu 04-4-2016 10:24 AM

Also, concerning mods.

At this point, it's like.. sorry to say, as optimistic as I like to be, this site is severely dead and only the hardcore folks post here anymore so it really boils down to whoever wants to give something whenever they want. Been that way since I came posting back in 2012, but it's been very apparent now since everything seems to have died off.

The recent additions have confused me as well, but... I'mm-a just assume it's because no one wants to do anything or just too lazy (like me!) So, I'm very indifferent about it, lmao.

Well, I really shouldn't say "dead", there still plenty of players who still actively play FFR and some who still go on and off.

Still, most of them have moved on to actual stepman (and another community I guess) or osumania!

Might as well make a statement here and now, but whenever osumania updates where I can actually READ the shit I see with colored notes associated to different notes, then I'll jump ship too. Mostly because the community is bigger now and growing. Probably still post here though, my FFR life back here as been very very positive on my actual life, hahaha.

Shame, I thought the AGDQ Stepman showcase would've stirred some interest to the Stepman community and make this place their home. I wanna say we get new members here and there, but they seem to be very scarce and many of them don't go on the boards (and probably because there's a wait period I think before you can post).

Oh well, it is what it is.

.Gazelle. 04-4-2016 10:38 AM

lmao

ItsOnlyDanO 04-4-2016 10:42 AM

oh dear

_Zenith_ 04-4-2016 10:45 AM

Yes, the words I used towards you was out of place and in lack of a better term, wrong, and I publicly apologize for those words.

I would like to encourage moving past it, as I did when I took a month break from the site and posting.

Again, sorry Jiz.