Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FFR Slow???? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=141525)

Riotpolice 04-4-2015 10:41 AM

FFR Slow????

Okay so been getting complaints of double posting and overall site being slow. Just wanting to confirm that this is just you guys working hard in the background to bring FFR to raw scoring. Thanks again. Post in here if you've been getting the double posting thing happening.

Kanzas 04-4-2015 10:53 AM

Re: FFR Slow????

Nope, but very slow. No double posting going on.

gold stinger 04-4-2015 11:01 AM

Are you sure? Because I've been double posting lately because of the forum lag, and I know a couple of others that have done it in real-time while I was lurking.

Maybe it's because people are nice enough at least to delete their doubled post.

mrpreggers 04-4-2015 11:26 AM

wow ffr slowjam- _- will never play affr chart AGAIN

Kanzas 04-4-2015 11:27 AM

I just meant on my part, but i've seen it from other people as well.

gold stinger 04-4-2015 11:45 AM

this graph pretty much states that it will take your browser on average 3-4 seconds to load a webpage you have previously visited (like the landing page) and 11-13 seconds for every page you haven't visited before (editing a post, posting a post on the forum, viewing a thread you haven't viewed before, going to another page of a thread, and doing pretty much anything else on FFR. It's also heavily based on what exactly you're doing that requires an update. It will take generally less time if you're quick editing a post with not much to add, compared to using the advanced view.)

tl;dr ffr is slow that much I can confirm

MarcusHawkins 04-4-2015 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4300329)
Are you sure? Because I've been double posting lately because of the forum lag, and I know a couple of others that have done it in real-time while I was lurking.

Maybe it's because people are nice enough at least to delete their doubled post.

Are you kidding me? I've been even TRIPLE posting quite a lot recently!
FFR has been really slow this time around. Should there be a new modem for the server, so that it will speed up, or something?

Izzy 04-4-2015 12:59 PM

For about a week now FFR has been taking 20+ seconds to load any page. I basically can't read the forum anymore.

lurker 04-4-2015 01:32 PM

There was a lot of unintentional double posting going on during the last TWG. I think every player had it happen at least once.

Zageron 04-4-2015 01:35 PM

We're looking at the code to find out what's slowing everything down, we have a fair idea.
In the meantime to avoid double posting, be patient with the post button.

Tokzic 04-4-2015 03:41 PM

Being patient with the post button is irrelevant, it happens regardless.

gold stinger 04-4-2015 04:09 PM

FFR's speed appears to be back to normal. Running really well.

ChaosBolt 04-4-2015 05:40 PM

I can't even play the game at all. It will load normally, then completely freeze while attempting to load my user data.

gold stinger 04-4-2015 05:49 PM

It took a bit longer to load than usual on the engine but it's loading correctly for me.

edit:

actually, I think the entire site is starting to slow down again. Oops.

nope, just switching between the two states ^_^

Kanzas 04-4-2015 09:18 PM

I can play just fine, although the User Data takes the longest to load, and that's at about 10 seconds. The site itself, still pretty darn slow as it has been.

gold stinger 04-4-2015 09:21 PM

Yep it's slowed down for me too again, although it was faster for a couple moments in the past couple of hours. Signs point that they're working on it.

Izzy 04-5-2015 07:05 PM

It has been loading normally again for the past 30 minutes for me.

Bynary Fission 04-5-2015 07:23 PM

The site seems to load a bit slowly at times, but I personally haven't noticed anything major. The game loads fine for me as well.

gold stinger 04-5-2015 07:30 PM

I really miss the loading times that were fast. :/ I guess it can't be helped if it's being worked on, right?

Riotpolice 04-5-2015 07:31 PM

Literally all day today it has been super slow.