Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   SWiTCH AMA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137431)

_SWiTCH_ 06-4-2014 02:42 PM

SWiTCH AMA

I'm new so ask away.

I will answer every and all questions. :-|

Izzy 06-4-2014 03:08 PM

Re: SWiTCH AMA

What was the inspiration behind your username choice?

_SWiTCH_ 06-4-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 4145686)
What was the inspiration behind your username choice?

Well it started off with switchblade671 on Playstation Network since i was like 11. But as i got into MLG and E Sports i shortened it to SWiTCH. But i still use my switchblade671 account.

Zapmeister 06-4-2014 06:47 PM

You're playing poker with a tiger, an antelope, a baboon, a chipmunk, and a lemur. You're holding Qs 9h and the flop is 2c Qc Jd. The tiger slowly prowls its surroundings and casually bets 3 times the minimum. The antelope folds. The baboon grunts very loudly, farts, and with an annoyed expression on its face, raises to 7.5 times the minimum. The chipmunk immediately calls without any visible expression. The lemur already folded preflop. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How many different types of food beginning with ch can you name in 2 minutes?

On a scale of 0 to 10, where 0 is complete indifference, and ~9.8 is infuriated enough to kill someone, how annoyed do you get when a question doesn't end the way you think it octopus?

On normal computer keyboards there's a row of numbers between the qwertyuiop and the function keys, and if you press shift before pressing those numbers you get a bunch of punctuation marks. On French keyboards, the roles are reversed, so that instead of a row of numbers you get a row of punctuation marks and you have to press shift to get the numbers. Why are French keyboards so illogical?

_SWiTCH_ 06-5-2014 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapmeister (Post 4145802)
You're playing poker with a tiger, an antelope, a baboon, a chipmunk, and a lemur. You're holding Qs 9h and the flop is 2c Qc Jd. The tiger slowly prowls its surroundings and casually bets 3 times the minimum. The antelope folds. The baboon grunts very loudly, farts, and with an annoyed expression on its face, raises to 7.5 times the minimum. The chipmunk immediately calls without any visible expression. The lemur already folded preflop. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How many different types of food beginning with ch can you name in 2 minutes?

On a scale of 0 to 10, where 0 is complete indifference, and ~9.8 is infuriated enough to kill someone, how annoyed do you get when a question doesn't end the way you think it octopus?

On normal computer keyboards there's a row of numbers between the qwertyuiop and the function keys, and if you press shift before pressing those numbers you get a bunch of punctuation marks. On French keyboards, the roles are reversed, so that instead of a row of numbers you get a row of punctuation marks and you have to press shift to get the numbers. Why are French keyboards so illogical?

raise, tho i can't play poker

cherry, chocolate, cherub, chernobyl

8, not enough to kill but to hurt someonone really badly

It's they're accent they claim not to have:p

L.B.D.D 06-5-2014 06:05 PM

this isnt a question but thats a good avatar nam saying

_SWiTCH_ 06-6-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4146273)
this isnt a question but thats a good avatar nam saying

yeah homie g