Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Sure, why not. AMA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=129288)

Senip 03-6-2013 01:30 AM

Sure, why not. AMA

We can pretend you know/care who I am.

foilman8805 03-6-2013 01:58 AM

Re: Sure, why not. AMA

on a scale of 1-10, how badly did you want to kill me about 4 years ago lol

Senip 03-6-2013 08:14 AM

Eh, probably a 5, but I was extremely insecure and antagonistic back then.

mrpreggers 03-6-2013 08:34 AM

were you ever "seriously" involved in the game? i see you in the chat a lot but you only have one game played in five years on this account. how good were you in your prime?

Senip 03-6-2013 08:50 AM

I played a few times on other accounts, but I get frustrated quickly if I'm not instantly good at a game so I haven't really practiced enough to be "good".

Coolboyrulez0 03-6-2013 09:57 AM

What motivates you to continue to be as active in regards to bodybuilding as you currently are?

Is it partially the insecurities you used to have?

Reach 03-6-2013 10:20 AM

Goal physique?

IIRC you were into bodybuilding in the past, got out of shape, and then returned to it? What brought you back?

Mourningfall 03-7-2013 10:46 AM

Why is it called taking a shit, if you're leaving it behind?

Senip 03-7-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3874716)
What motivates you to continue to be as active in regards to bodybuilding as you currently are?

Is it partially the insecurities you used to have?

Pretty much. As a kid I was abused, and then I was mocked relentlessly from the time I was in kindergarten up till freshman year. I was 5'4 and 240 pounds then, then I started running cross country. Came back my sophomore year and I had grown to 6'1 and everything had resettled. I started out being big in sports, because I have a huge competitive streak, but a long string of injuries kept me from really doing my best.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3874724)
Goal physique?

IIRC you were into bodybuilding in the past, got out of shape, and then returned to it? What brought you back?

Goal physique? Shit, Evan Centopani. I think he's the man.

I have pretty severe depression and so once I fell off, I stayed off. Went up to App and was asked to play football, then when I couldn't due to classes, they ended up winning the national championships. Pretty much just lost all hope then and started stuffing myself with hardees and pizza. Eventually I just got really, really tired of being a fat cunt, haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 3875361)
Why is it called taking a shit, if you're leaving it behind?

Back when you had outhouses, you had to take it outside the house or wherever you were. Taking a shit outside, shortened to taking a shit.

Zapmeister 03-12-2013 07:14 PM

You're playing poker with a tiger, a dolphin, and a dragonfly. You're holding 9d 10h and the flop is Qs 4d Jd. The tiger stares at you for a while to creep you out on purpose or something and bets the minimum. The dolphin folds. The dragonfly stares at you for a while to creep you out on purpose or something and raises to 2x. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Unicorns do exist - they're just fat and grey and we call them rhinos. True or false?

If you go to the forums homepage, it says "14637 users currently using FFR" on it, and then if you go to the site homepage, it says "226 users currently using FFR". What's causing this bug?

Would you rather fight 50 duck sized horses or 0.5 horse sized ducks?

Senip 03-16-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapmeister (Post 3879069)
You're playing poker with a tiger, a dolphin, and a dragonfly. You're holding 9d 10h and the flop is Qs 4d Jd. The tiger stares at you for a while to creep you out on purpose or something and bets the minimum. The dolphin folds. The dragonfly stares at you for a while to creep you out on purpose or something and raises to 2x. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Unicorns do exist - they're just fat and grey and we call them rhinos. True or false?

If you go to the forums homepage, it says "14637 users currently using FFR" on it, and then if you go to the site homepage, it says "226 users currently using FFR". What's causing this bug?

Would you rather fight 50 duck sized horses or 0.5 horse sized ducks?

Fold, pretty poor hand.

That, or narwhals, or something like http://www.unicornlady.net/legends/i...smotherium.jpg

Glitch in the front page code.

50 duck sized horses, ducks are evil bitches.

FFRGreen 03-16-2013 03:26 AM

hows life