Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   hayden ama (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=127853)

justaguy 12-3-2012 01:52 AM

hayden ama

~`

A2P 12-3-2012 06:08 AM

Re: hayden ama

where ya been

kommisar 12-3-2012 06:33 AM

since odi's down are you guys just doing vent krew now or something

justaguy 12-3-2012 11:29 AM

yeah p much just vent exclusively now although tsutters been mia as of late. activity comes in waves for some but for those of us that play dota2 for hrs a day it's pretty poppin.

Zon Fire 12-4-2012 12:48 AM

Would you ever make another stepmania billionaire episode?

justaguy 12-4-2012 02:24 AM

yeah sure im off school next week may as well fart in the mic for a few minutes

Patashu 12-4-2012 02:39 AM

favourite non stepmania related rhythm game?

adlp 12-4-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justaguy (Post 3812556)
yeah p much just vent exclusively now although tsutters been mia as of late. activity comes in waves for some but for those of us that play dota2 for hrs a day it's pretty poppin.

i miss winning when i queue with u guys but i def slowed down and got even worse after dj squib left to germany. and now i have a butthole internet connection at school so i have to go to the library in my free time if i want to play and i'll never have my mic or vent. well maybe i can but i dont have ventkrew info anymore :(

sucks too esp cuz im in the lower skill bracket and cant climb out with solo queue. im alot better at CS:GO anyway

DossarLX ODI 12-4-2012 11:50 AM

So what really happened to omgdidinsane.com? Isaac told me he IM'd tsutter and something happened with the site host.

justaguy 12-4-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patashu (Post 3813024)
favourite non stepmania related rhythm game?

i legitimately do not have one. i think at the point where i was playing rhythm games all the time it was probably ITG. i played iidx and popn between 04-06 but never bothered legitimately getting good at the games, mostly because i would've rather just played stepmania. bemani community is a lot diff than the stepmania/ffr community also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adlp
i miss winning when i queue with u guys but i def slowed down and got even worse after dj squib left to germany. and now i have a butthole internet connection at school so i have to go to the library in my free time if i want to play and i'll never have my mic or vent. well maybe i can but i dont have ventkrew info anymore

sucks too esp cuz im in the lower skill bracket and cant climb out with solo queue. im alot better at CS:GO anyway

yeah that's pretty lame, originally i started getting pissed because you legitimately need to learn quicker from your mistakes rather than being punished every game for it. i'm down to play again whenever tbh but i'll queue with a diff account (mmr is rly high on my current one and it would curve to my skill bracket). plus me and sean (idk if you remember him but he got really good really fast) are on a team now as of a few days ago so we'll see how that unfolds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI
So what really happened to omgdidinsane.com? Isaac told me he IM'd tsutter and something happened with the site host.

the current hosting company got bought out by a bigger company that basically swallows smaller webhosts. site went down and nothing was recoverable so tsutter didn't really give a shit and nor did most other people at that point. we still hang out on vent and play video games which is pretty much no different than what we've been doing since the beginning of time. i am a bit disappointed ODI became what it was but the only thing left to do in the sandbox after you've built a castle is fuck with it until it's gone. YOU MAY NEVER LEAVE THE SANDBOX.

adlp 12-4-2012 04:29 PM

sean is the guy who says LOLZ out loud instead of laughing right

justaguy 12-4-2012 04:36 PM

affirmative

hes since moved onto actually laughing though... for the most part.......

adlp 12-4-2012 06:42 PM

lol

bmah 12-9-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justaguy (Post 3813175)
bemani community is a lot diff than the stepmania/ffr community also.

Yup, they know every personal fact about a bemani artist's life. Whether it's Tatsh's former teacher to Sota Fujimori's apartment to skyping with kors k. Basically, they're the equivalent of obsessed music fans of any given music artist celebrity. It's rather disturbing.

moches 12-9-2012 05:31 AM

have you still been keeping up with what's happening in the Stepmania community?

what do you do in real life? referring to both hobbies and work

do you Spongebob

Zapmeister 12-9-2012 04:25 PM

You're playing poker with a tiger, a koala, a chihuahua, and a teddy bear. You're holding 10c 9h and the flop is 8s 10h Qd. The tiger yawns really loudly and groans and stretches itself out on the floor and checks. The koala looks really contemplative and also checks. The chihuahua instantly bets the minimum without looking too bothered and the teddy bear smoothly calls. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Do you wakeboard left or right foot forward?

How can you tell if those random goods/averages on easy parts of ffr songs are a result of your laggy keyboard or whether they're just you?

You wake up and find a cabbage stuck to your kitchen ceiling. How do you think it got there?

Reincarnate 12-9-2012 04:32 PM

favorite stepmania-related memory from the 2000-2006 era (imo golden age)

robertsona 12-9-2012 04:48 PM

yeah where the hell is tsutter, exactly

havent interacted with him at all since odi went down

justaguy 12-10-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3815479)
Yup, they know every personal fact about a bemani artist's life. Whether it's Tatsh's former teacher to Sota Fujimori's apartment to skyping with kors k. Basically, they're the equivalent of obsessed music fans of any given music artist celebrity. It's rather disturbing.

a lot of them know the artists personally (cuz of conventions/drugs and djing is pretty common in the bemani community also).

Quote:

Originally Posted by moches (Post 3815485)
have you still been keeping up with what's happening in the Stepmania community?

what do you do in real life? referring to both hobbies and work

do you Spongebob

not particularly, i just sit on vent w my buddies and occasionally come back here to post because i know ppl here and like to amuse myself. as far as the game goes i have no clue, don't rly touch it. as far as real life goes i'm finishing up my last 2 terms of school, working a couple jobs, lifting weights every third day and spending too much time dotaing. go to shows every now and then and partake in portland's local electronic music scene a bit too.

I dont spongebob tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapmeister (Post 3815658)
You're playing poker with a tiger, a koala, a chihuahua, and a teddy bear. You're holding 10c 9h and the flop is 8s 10h Qd. The tiger yawns really loudly and groans and stretches itself out on the floor and checks. The koala looks really contemplative and also checks. The chihuahua instantly bets the minimum without looking too bothered and the teddy bear smoothly calls. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

Do you wakeboard left or right foot forward?

How can you tell if those random goods/averages on easy parts of ffr songs are a result of your laggy keyboard or whether they're just you?

You wake up and find a cabbage stuck to your kitchen ceiling. How do you think it got there?

i didnt want to comprehend the first part so i didnt read it but i dont wakeboard and i never played ffr cuz its terrible. cabbage stuck to ceiling prolly surface tension.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertsona (Post 3815666)
yeah where the hell is tsutter, exactly

havent interacted with him at all since odi went down

hes chillin prolly moving to colorado soon. seems a bit more busy than usual and basically goes hiking w his dog a lot.

foilman8805 12-10-2012 02:11 PM

is she shaq