Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   ADLP AmA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=126043)

adlp 09-18-2012 05:40 PM

ADLP AmA

im feeling really vain right now

ready steady go

Cavernio 09-18-2012 08:03 PM

Re: ADLP AmA

How old are you really

dragonmegaXX 09-18-2012 08:07 PM

How many mental disorders have you been diagnosed with

Reincarnate 09-18-2012 08:28 PM

when did you learn to play the banjo

Ohaider 09-18-2012 10:03 PM

is your shift key broken?

Tristana 09-18-2012 10:13 PM

describe bill o reilly in 3 words

adlp 09-18-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cavernio (Post 3772381)
How old are you really

Quote:

How many mental disorders have you been diagnosed with
one actually

Quote:

when did you learn to play the banjo
i've only picked up a banjo a couple of times but that video of me playing was with a Mandolin, which ive been playing for 3 years

Quote:

is your shift key broken?
??????????????????????

Quote:

describe bill o reilly in 3 words
observant, successful, annoying

25thhour 09-19-2012 12:02 AM

how many bitches have you stuck in the pooper.

adlp 09-19-2012 01:51 AM

0 becuz im savin myself for marriage dawg

adlp 06-26-2013 01:58 PM

bump due to h8rs wanting a piece of my intellectual prowess

Snowcrafta 06-26-2013 02:00 PM

What does adlp stand 4

adlp 06-26-2013 02:02 PM

my real name.

i just happened to be blessed with cool initials and no middle name

Alex De La Paz

Calcium Deposit 06-26-2013 03:20 PM

Alex of the Paz

.Layne. 06-26-2013 03:26 PM

are you in love with me?

s'ok don't have to break my feelings :(

dragonmegaXX 06-26-2013 03:33 PM

Do you find it ironic that you are so staunchly republican yet have the name of a mexican

Have you always been so conservative, or did something happen

adlp 06-26-2013 03:36 PM

im not so much republican as i am conservative. mexicans and other minorities tend to be more socially conservative and fiscally liberal anyway

i wasnt politically active until junior year in high school and beforehand i was apathetic and had nothing to base my opinions on, which fell on both left and right sides of the spectrum

top 06-26-2013 03:51 PM

why have you had your age at 14 for so long?

who's posts do you enjoy the most?

do you sometimes regret finding this website?

if you could fix one fault about yourself, what would it be?

should politics be an important part of somebody's attention and time?

first brand of toothpaste used?

adlp 06-26-2013 04:12 PM

top gettin down w/ the nitty gritty

Quote:

Originally Posted by top (Post 3928240)
why have you had your age at 14 for so long?

who's posts do you enjoy the most?

do you sometimes regret finding this website?

if you could fix one fault about yourself, what would it be?

should politics be an important part of somebody's attention and time?

first brand of toothpaste used?

1. it wont let me change it back and when i asked aperson like 1.5 years ago he was like naw

2. calcium and plop

3. nope this site has provided countless hours of entertainment and ive met one of my best friends from here

4. irl i stutter alot and am a horrible storyteller because i ramble. i get distracted easily and i wish i had more motivation to do things that i know will benefit me indefinitely in the long run

5. yes and no. here in the US you can afford to be apathetic towards government roles and not have impact much on your daily life. what i do find important to understand about politics is that not everything is absolute. so many things are subjective and susceptible to spin that it's tragic you can't find a truly unbiased source in the mainstream media

6. Crest for Kids anti-cavity. though now im all about Arm & Hammer AdvanceWhite

Coolboyrulez0 06-26-2013 04:22 PM

do you dislike me given past interactions esp. when i was of younger age?

i'll be honest i used to dislike you lots but there is no single bit of animosity left seeing as i most likely deserved that given that my posts were fucking retarded when i was 14 in tgb lmfao

ps league is still king, what draws you to dota(2) instead?

what game do associate most with childhood nostalgia?

adlp 06-26-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 (Post 3928261)
do you dislike me given past interactions esp. when i was of younger age?

i'll be honest i used to dislike you lots but there is no single bit of animosity left seeing as i most likely deserved that given that my posts were fucking retarded when i was 14 in tgb lmfao

ps league is still king, what draws you to dota(2) instead?

what game do associate most with childhood nostalgia?

no i love you now i agree i was an unwarranted jerk to many users here thanks to the "dunk others to stay above the popularity waters" mentality

dota 2 is a deeper game in literally every sense. recently a pro player from Dota 2 named HyHy switched to LoL and started competing on a professional LoL team immediately. but the opposite doesn't happen because there's more mechanics to learn and master in Dota 2 that make the game as difficult as it is. Dota 2 is being launched in Korea atm which is LoL dominated and with the amazing amount of detail that Valve puts in (including LAN, and all heroes not locked behind a paywall or timesink wall) means that this game will indefinitely take LoL out of first place for esports competition. i mean, ALL LoL tourneys are run by Riot. ALL. ALL casters for any tournament have to be LoL employees. Valve only funds The International, which only happens once a year. Everything else is community driven. Riot can barely keep up with the features that Valve provides right within its own dota 2 client. Dota 2 is about to be released for all within these next two months so we'll see how the initial reception is (in closed beta it already tops TF2 daily for most concurrent players!) so yeah add me when youre ready to hop onto the better game and ill show u the ropes ;)

i dont really hold any games to childhood nostalgia that i can think of honestly