Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Laptop Wankery (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=124658)

Dynam0 07-2-2012 02:56 PM

Laptop Wankery

Ageha Beginner vid

I'm kinda happy to upload a video of Ageha being played. DJRidder's old (probably judge 1) Hayden's Ageha SDP was the very first stepmania video I watched and oddly enough, it was a huge influence in getting me into stepmania. Giving me some 7 year-old nostalgia with this vid, enjoy.

These first 3 were done on my desktop (way better for accuracy but not cbs than my laptop)

For Bahamut, I'll wager this is pretty decent. I can nail pretty much any jack under 6 notes long at this speed

This is the kind of thing leonid would destroy

Probably should've played on my laptop to attempt a AA but whatever

Then I went on my laptop and shit got cray

Why etc.

This is retardedly fun if you can wrist jack decently fast. I don't vibrate when I do these since it takes too much anticipation and super shuffling makes you sightread the patterns lol

I can probably A this if I got lucky with the patterns

Ow.

MUCH harder than Death Reveals on super shuffle, this was only first try still lol

Took a couple tries to get past the beginning but meh...should've tried for an A later

This was the last song I played and I only wanted to pass, my arms were getting tired. I'll try this again and rape this score sometime

Epic.

Couple random jacky scores now cuz I can't score well on these on my pc

Fun file, I think I had around 50 misses on my pc rofl

2nd try...probably not very good but oh well

Dossar can probably AA this but there's a couple 64th freeze-trills that make this hard to score on

I feel like making vids so give me some requests, preferably similar difficulty to these. I don't care what they are as long as it isn't reincarnation or some stupid vibra-shit like that.

Staiain 07-2-2012 03:03 PM

Re: Laptop Wankery

Hahaha oh god I know how straining it is to keep hitting minijacks/swift doubletapping, these scores are ridic and you sir are awesome!

Gundam-Dude 07-2-2012 03:33 PM

removing his arm and finger weights have unleashed his true potential

wwplpmpn 07-2-2012 04:16 PM

woa u r good

Dynam0 07-2-2012 05:17 PM

Goddammit I need video requests! :v

Choofers 07-2-2012 08:23 PM

fots s.shuffle

hehe

DayMan951 07-2-2012 09:44 PM

ageha beginner

Sakish 07-3-2012 06:20 AM

mswgo s.shuffle pass haha, i remember passing that back in '10 or something, shit's so hard and ppl will probably not be able to acknowledge that score as well as me. Future invasion is p cool 8D

EzExZeRo7497 07-3-2012 08:33 AM

lmfao wow those scores

Try Cynthia S. Shuffle

who_cares973 07-3-2012 10:09 AM

donations s shuffle plz

these scores are damn

Dynam0 07-3-2012 07:53 PM

Bad score, could SDCB so I didn't bother vidding

This is really fun, the PA is pretty nice imo

cbs were alright for me, I'm awful at the mini-jacks normally. laptop score so accuracy sucks

This file can go to hell now rofl

Improved a bit? Combo is pretty nice

Better PA but misses =(

Had a similar score on vid but the quality was awful, I may upload it anyways. This is also really fun save for the piano solo which throws in almost impossible to see mini-jacks

Ageha Beginner vid is uploading right meow, I'll throw it in the OP later.

link to donations?

Gundam-Dude 07-3-2012 10:42 PM

he probably means my donations plz file in lcp3

sick vid and scores `~`

-paexaea- 07-5-2012 06:28 PM

SUPA SHUFFARU

all of these are what

DJRiDDeR 10-5-2012 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 3718648)
Ageha Beginner vid

I'm kinda happy to upload a video of Ageha being played. DJRidder's old (probably judge 1) Hayden's Ageha SDP was the very first stepmania video I watched and oddly enough, it was a huge influence in getting me into stepmania. Giving me some 7 year-old nostalgia with this vid, enjoy.

Glad to see I'm part of the reason you wanted to get good at stepmania, tbh the only song I ever bs'd was Blur? when I first started and it was for kicks. Also, I have an Ageha Keyboard video? o.O Aside from bs'ing blur, everything else has been legit, oh I pretty sure I remember bs'ing jackhammer madness as well haha.