Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I never made a proper introduction. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=112987)

I_like_keys 10-11-2009 09:14 PM

I never made a proper introduction.

Nor do many people know me at all on here, so I guess this will work. Introductionize me.

Quigly 10-11-2009 09:17 PM

Re: I never made a proper introduction.

You have now been introductionized.

Congratulations.

Flaming_Dingleberry 10-11-2009 09:42 PM

The name is familiar, and I've already downed you. Start doing things to make people remember you, I'm sure you'll do fine.

Divinefury 10-11-2009 09:48 PM

I like keys too

who_cares973 10-11-2009 09:58 PM

i cant remember what your main account is/was

I_like_keys 10-11-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3254616)
i cant remember what your main account is/was

This is it.

who_cares973 10-11-2009 10:53 PM

must be confusing you with someone else oops

proper welcoming

I_like_keys 10-11-2009 11:28 PM

Well, I doubt I'm going to get any more replies at this time; thank you very much, all four of you, for taking the time to welcome me. I'll try to be more active, I suppose. Somewhat hard to do so considering the bulk of threads watched being to the infuriating extent of "rate the other guy's avatar." Alas, I digress. Thanks regardless!

goffballz 10-11-2009 11:53 PM

No, you're wrong. Welcome...kind of. :]

Flaming_Dingleberry 10-13-2009 03:06 PM

I never had a proper welcome either. I thought I was well-known, but then I posted "Crowdpleaser Rank 2," where I found out a bunch of people had never heard of me in the forums... and I never knew because who the hell gives a crap about people who don't leave the forums? I'd spent a bunch of time in prochat and downed everyone to the point where they were making hate threads, although that issue has gone on for so long that people adore me for it ;D I'd been everywhere for a while, but only after CP Rank 2 was I ever seen and remembered. If it still matters to you, you'll definitely be able to properly introduce yourself as a keybeat.com knoub, just like everyone else.

-zeroSKILL- 10-14-2009 01:06 AM

who the hell are you?

CP rank 2? BS.

just kidding Flaming :3

also, welcome keys :)

justaguy 10-14-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry (Post 3254600)
The name is familiar, and I've already downed you. Start doing things to make people remember you, I'm sure you'll do fine.

like you'd know anything about that ya noname scrub

Ghakimx 10-14-2009 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry (Post 3256257)
I never had a proper welcome either. I thought I was well-known, but then I posted "Crowdpleaser Rank 2," where I found out a bunch of people had never heard of me in the forums... and I never knew because who the hell gives a crap about people who don't leave the forums? I'd spent a bunch of time in prochat and downed everyone to the point where they were making hate threads, although that issue has gone on for so long that people adore me for it ;D I'd been everywhere for a while, but only after CP Rank 2 was I ever seen and remembered. If it still matters to you, you'll definitely be able to properly introduce yourself as a keybeat.com knoub, just like everyone else.

hi flaming dongleberry. thx for the thumbs down. i'd give a crap if people could actually see it.