Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Unrecorded AAA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=112738)

mhss1992 10-1-2009 09:34 PM

Unrecorded AAA

Well, I just AAA'd {Blaze}. When I passed it, I remained rank 454 instead of becoming 1. It's long and I don't want to have to AAA it again. The replay also didn't appear.

So, what happens now?

TC_Halogen 10-1-2009 09:37 PM

Re: Unrecorded AAA

Take a screenshot and post it in the Unrecorded FFR Scores thread (located in the Brag Board as a sticky).

Make sure to follow the guidelines on how to post your score on the first post of that thread because there's a way of doing it.

mhss1992 10-1-2009 09:39 PM

Damn, I didn't get a screenshot...
Well, I'll just have to AAA it again.
This is so annoying.

wargasm1 10-4-2009 11:19 AM

You need to wait til the rank shows up before you hit play another song.

foxfire667 10-4-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhss1992 (Post 3245713)
Well, I just AAA'd {Blaze}. When I passed it, I remained rank 454 instead of becoming 1. It's long and I don't want to have to AAA it again. The replay also didn't appear.

So, what happens now?

It looks like you didn't connect to the FFR server, or the game read an older "t-ffrstatsread" or "t-ffrstatsup" file from a recent song you played. It happens every once and a while, and it is annoying. When this happens you would have also noticed that your credit count and your score did not increase either. It sucks that it had to happen when you got the AAA on {blaze}, but sense you didn't take a screen shot or anything, I guess you are going to have to AAA it again another time.

ScaryArrows.. 10-4-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wargasm1 (Post 3247987)
You need to wait til the rank shows up before you hit play another song.

Sometimes it just never shows up lol..believe me, i've left the FFR window open for over an hour and it still didn't change. So I had to do the song again ><

mhss1992 10-4-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaryArrows.. (Post 3248138)
Sometimes it just never shows up lol..believe me, i've left the FFR window open for over an hour and it still didn't change. So I had to do the song again ><

Yeah, same with me.

TC_Starwolf 10-8-2009 12:41 AM

Oh life's so tough.

qqwref 10-8-2009 02:27 AM

Unrecorded scores are annoying. I had an unrecorded AAA on Melted Marble a while ago and I still haven't managed to do it again... although I'm sure I will eventually. I wish they'd put in some kind of "resubmit score" button to the results screen, in case the first packet doesn't make it through.

Adamaja456 10-8-2009 07:36 AM

IIRC, i thought there was talk about such a button that could possibly be implemented but i could be mistaken.

but on topic, always always ALWAYS take a SS of an unrecorded AAA so you have proof if you want Tass to record it. But since you forgot, and he didn't show up in your last games played, youre outa luck :(