Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Divine God's Battle Royale! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=110571)

Divine Gods 07-16-2009 04:45 PM

Divine God's Battle Royale!

Welcome to Divine God's Battle Royale! Where newbies to the fiercest members of Divine Gods get to face off and compete against one another to claim the title of becoming DG's Ultimate Champion!

(Currently led by XBBX Takedown,V.!.P.gUrL CryYstal, and samurai7694)

Description

The rules are simple. Each division will be given 3 songs that will need to be played in order to advance on to the finals. The person with the highest score for each selected song wins the battle and will obtain the title of "Ultimate Champion" for their division. If one or more player(s) AAAs all 3 songs they will be given a tiebreaker song and each will be given one day to come up with a higher score than one another. Scores need to be posted with a screenshot meaning you will need to provide 3 screenshots for each song.

How to post a score

To post a score simply hit the Ctrl+Alt+Prt Scrn button then open up Paint and Ctrl+V to save it. (If you are using a laptop you will probably have to hit your Function Key button then find Prt+Scrn.) After you've saved your image, you can either use www.imageshack.com or www.photobucket.com to upload your screenshot. Once you've done that find the url code for the image [img] and copy/paste it. (You must have an account on either the two websites in order to provide us with a picture). You may also crop your image if desired. I prefer cropped images myself but anyway is fine with me.

Example:

Ninjas! Your songs are:

8 Bit Day Dreamer
You're Not Alone Remix
Snowflakes

Saiyans! These are your songs:

Thinking Different
Two Sisters [Heavy]
Destiny

Heros! You will be taking on these songs:

The Games We Played Part 2
Seven
Okusenman! -Hardcore Mix-

Legends! You will play:

The Lunatic Princess
Church Bells
Southern Cross

Jedis! May the force be with you:

Mario Minor
Across Rooftops
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck and have fun!! Competition will end Sunday at noon!

xBBx Takedown 07-16-2009 04:48 PM

Re: Divine God's Battle Royale!

Divine Gods ftw. FKO members cannot post here as Sprite has said.

Emo_Saur_ 07-16-2009 04:48 PM

Oh man. this'll be hard.

N3ko kitten 07-16-2009 05:09 PM

yay this is going to be funnnnn

Brycexx 07-16-2009 05:33 PM

gl to everyone :D im gonna need it with my songs

devonin 07-16-2009 07:45 PM

1/ You can ask a mod to remove posts that deviate from the topic of the tourney at hand, but there's no automatic rule that says other people can't post in these threads. Stop acting like there is. If you really want this to be a "team only" event, carry it out over profiles, PMing or a team forum, or don't be surprised when non-team people post.

2/ If you are not a mod, you have no business telling -anyone- that they will be banned, should be banned, or will be gotten banned. Threatening someone with a banning when you have no actual ability to do so is just trolling, knock it off.

3/ The "Divine Gods" account has been logged into by people on multiple IPs, including Guru who is currently banned. I'd suggest to those of you who can use this account that you not post with it until Guru is unbanned, because otherwise it may have to be banned for evasion anyway just to be safe since he -does- clearly have access to and has accessed the account.

4/ Play nice. If you want someone out of your thread, report the post via the report function or talking to a mod.

Seefu Sefirosu 07-17-2009 02:39 PM

Just a thought.... couldn't you just press Prt Scr? I dunno, could just be my computer, but I'm somewhat sure that there's no Ctrl+Alt needed, or any other button (except laptops).

Brycexx 07-17-2009 02:43 PM

print screen will do just fine. but your in firekai and i believe this is a divine god only event :(

OneHandNow 07-18-2009 04:11 AM

How do I find out what division I'm in?

GG_Guru 07-18-2009 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3149196)
1/ You can ask a mod to remove posts that deviate from the topic of the tourney at hand, but there's no automatic rule that says other people can't post in these threads. Stop acting like there is. If you really want this to be a "team only" event, carry it out over profiles, PMing or a team forum, or don't be surprised when non-team people post.

2/ If you are not a mod, you have no business telling -anyone- that they will be banned, should be banned, or will be gotten banned. Threatening someone with a banning when you have no actual ability to do so is just trolling, knock it off.

3/ The "Divine Gods" account has been logged into by people on multiple IPs, including Guru who is currently banned. I'd suggest to those of you who can use this account that you not post with it until Guru is unbanned, because otherwise it may have to be banned for evasion anyway just to be safe since he -does- clearly have access to and has accessed the account.

4/ Play nice. If you want someone out of your thread, report the post via the report function or talking to a mod.

Thanks devonin for clarifying that I hope everyone is aware of that and also hope that there will be no more problems in the future for the team's sake.

On another note: Members check on the Divine Gods thread to see which songs you will be playing for your divisions.

nois-or-e 07-18-2009 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devonin (Post 3149196)

Everything I see you post in the forums makes me want to scoop out your brain and make sweet love to it. >;D~

Also, good luck everyone... ;)

Vanilla Mnm 07-18-2009 07:16 AM

So sorry I'm posting. I'm from FKO, yes, but this is so freakin' cool! I LOVE it! I always look at this thread just for this. lmao

GG_Guru 07-18-2009 08:30 AM

Guess I'll start with the first score posts then. :P

That boo came out of nowhere, I swear.

0 07-18-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown (Post 3149015)
Divine Gods ftw. FKO members cannot post here as Sprite has said.

ooo

forrestsins 07-18-2009 12:30 PM

First song played.. FCed it.. tho i lost tempo for a bit there lol

TC_llama499 07-18-2009 02:16 PM

can i play even though im not in DG? im not in FKO either so that means im cool right? haha

GG_Guru 07-18-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_llama499 (Post 3151112)
can i play even though im not in DG? im not in FKO either so that means im cool right? haha

Sorry llama but the battle royale is a Divine Gods only event, to participate in this event you must be on the roster. Even if you're not in FKO I still can't let you play. :(

But you can still post your scores just to show off though I'll let you do that llama but only because you're a good friend of mine. ;)

Seefu Sefirosu 07-19-2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brycexx (Post 3149932)
print screen will do just fine. but your in firekai and i believe this is a divine god only event :(

It is, I was just asking the question. I knew it was that way for my desktop, I was expanding my comp knowledge.

Ziergdsx18 07-19-2009 01:47 AM

Won't bother to improve. To long and don't have the patience for it. >.>

qrrbrbirbel 07-21-2009 01:55 AM

Just got xbox live again for the first time. I'll try to dedicate some time tomorrow for posting scores. Tried playing them a couple days ago and got around 25 goods each lawl