Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Writing and Literature (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   FFR Fanfiction--RL (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=103446)

Ratchetlombax 11-27-2008 11:21 PM

FFR Fanfiction--RL

Hey, all!
I'm über-bored, and as I sat there it came to me in a vision: why not make an FFR fanfiction?

The story is called Spash Spash Revolution, based on an absolutely random idea I had.

I am planning to put the following peoples into it (roles also displayed):

Sumzup (SSR sponsor and coding developer)

Synthlight (SSR N00b ROFL!)

Tasselfoot (AKA The Revolutionary)

Shashakiro (Worked with Tass to build SSR)

EAGAMES (THE TR4ITOR)

AOD_ELEMENT (SSR AAA-freak)

MrRubix (Speedcuber and official SSR mascot)

Jimerax (SSR Guru)

Devonin

Virus003

NFD (SSR Furfag)

Kairon (Lone Index God)

Jellygod (Kairon's Sk1llful Index Disciple)

Sarahxjane

MalDON

Artamis (Protector of Intelligence)

dandandamdandan1111

Panic4Me

Phynx (Razer Lycosa Keyboard Pro)

Richyrich55

Who_Cares973 (SSR Admin)

Nuclearsamurai

Adamaja456

i_love_you

blazze

Tater Tot

Redorigami

Superfreak04

Coolboyrulez0

Funmonkey 54 (Future SSR Forum m0d)

Grandiagod (FFR pro, SSR N00b, and very definitely nuke'd by Tass)

Anyone who wishes (a) to be removed from this list or (b) to be added to this list, or if you generally want any info, just reply.

I begin work on it in precisely 24 hours and 36 minutes, so anyone who wants to be added/removed, ask me before this time tomorrow.

Edit: Characters are locked officially.
Important Edit: Grandiagod, who is acting like a child, has been smited by the Almighty Tass!

If you don't have a 1337 little parenthesis (sing. of parentheses) next to your name, PM me for ideas on what your character should be like. I can't come up with this kind of stuff all day long, what with my TZA Trilogy continuously nagging me to write it...
Still, PM if you get a brainstorm, I'll edit as fast as inhumanly possible (for, as you may have guessed, I am an alien).

See ya,
Ratchetlombax

sumzup 11-27-2008 11:25 PM

Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

You know you want it.

P.S. Put me in.

Ratchetlombax 11-27-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 2890866)
obviously tass and I have a love affair

er...
Does that mean you want to be in?

PlaceboFX 11-27-2008 11:27 PM

I'm excited to read this.

EAGAMES 11-27-2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KgZ (Post 2890866)
obviously tass and I have a love affair

My heart gets torn into bits once I recieve news of such atrocity. (I'm Tass' husband)

in

Ratchetlombax 11-27-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlaceboFX (Post 2890901)
I'm excited to read this.

It goes something like this: One day, while playing FFR, Tass suddenly receives a vision (not too far out an idea, for such an awesome admin) and comes up with, overnight, an entirely new version of Flash Flash Revolution, which he calls Spash Spash Revolution...
I've only had ~3-4 minutes of pensive concentration to come up with this plot, so all that want to criticize it's shortness...just wait till the rest of the plot comes out.

NFD 11-27-2008 11:39 PM

You could add me to be the token awesome person.

virus003 11-27-2008 11:44 PM

I'll be happy to be on the list. :D

Ratchetlombax 11-27-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virus003 (Post 2891012)
I'll be happy to be on the list. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFD (Post 2890979)
You could add me to be the token awesome person.

You're both in. Say hello to SSR, guys.

Kairon 11-27-2008 11:50 PM

Add me as the lone indexer with the top hat and sunglasses who appears mysteriously, blinds everyone with a furious display of skill, then hands out Skittles and disappears into the darkness.

And gimme a cape. Plz.

Ratchetlombax 11-27-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairon (Post 2891035)
Add me as the lone indexer with the top hat and sunglasses who appears mysteriously, blinds everyone with a furious display of skill, then hands out Skittles and disappears into the darkness.

And gimme a cape. Plz.

You're totally in, Kairon. What furious display of skill will you dish out?

sarahxjane 11-28-2008 12:12 AM

I would like to be included, if possible.

MalDON would also like to be added.

Kairon 11-28-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratchetlombax (Post 2891057)
You're totally in, Kairon. What furious display of skill will you dish out?

Eh, whatever you feel like. Make it interesting. 'Round these parts, I'm known for being a pretty dern good index player, (FFR, don'tcha know,) but there's a lot of weird crap I can do (or could see myself doing.) Knife juggling, saxophone karate, extreme origami... just make it something unique and amazing.

Ratchetlombax 11-28-2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahxjane (Post 2891102)
I would like to be included, if possible.

MalDON would also like to be added.

Consider it done.
Now, as with my other two books and my WIP, with this many characters it's pretty likely you won't find yourself right at the beginning, but trust me, you'll appear if you're on the list.

Artamis 11-28-2008 12:22 AM

While I'm not really sure where this is going to lead, I suppose I'll bite the bullet and ask to be in. I'm actually impressed you put the umlaut in its proper spot too. Judging by your spelling and grammar thus far, I'll say it's a risk worth taking.

Now, as far as skills go... can I decide later?

dandandamdandan1111 11-28-2008 12:22 AM

ill be in ahah

Ratchetlombax 11-28-2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artamis (Post 2891112)
While I'm not really sure where this is going to lead, I suppose I'll bite the bullet and ask to be in. I'm actually impressed you put the umlaut in its proper spot too. Judging by your spelling and grammar thus far, I'll say it's a risk worth taking.

Now, as far as skills go... can I decide later?

Of course! As I said, you won't be in right at the start, and when I start working on it tomorrow night, just PM me and I'll incorporate your ideas into my story.

BTW, I'd never write something bad about anyone at FFR, newbies included. You've got nothing to worry about, but that's your decision till I write it.

richyrich55 11-28-2008 12:34 AM

Yo ratchet, add me k? Make my part something that has to do with Phynx, Me, and the Razer Lycosa keyboard.

p.s.
I'm going to my mom's later today to wait for the UPS guy to deliver my new keyboard <3

Kairon 11-28-2008 12:36 AM

Hey, maybe I'm about to AAA Death Piano with my awesome index skittlez but then someone bumps into me causing me to get 1 good at the end which infuriates me so much that I throw the keyboard like Oddjob's hat, decapitating Tass (who regenerates because he's f**king Tass) and then I jump out the window onto Synth's truck (which transforms and throws me into the next city, because, as we all know, Synth drives Optimus Prime.)

Just, y'know... brainstorming...