Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411493)
fourier transform, master theorem, traveling salesman problem, computational intractability, A* search, partial order set, Chinese room argument, modus ponens, beta reduction, halting problem, first order logic, cherry pop-tarts

hope that helps

actually master theorem is on an exam next week
modus ponens was a year ago
fourier transform was covered briefly but won't be on tomorrow
traveling salesman I've done before
idk about computational intractability
A* done a year ago
partial order set I vaguely remember

I had cherry poptarts last year then realized i don't really like them

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411370)
scum is done, only the SK remains after todays lynch

What? How?

Let me simulate how not even close I am from a solve on this for you:

Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4411059)
Guys im the psychic. There are three wolves left. Take off votes

Possibility #1:

Assume botchi is right. This would mean that only 1 wolf died in (Roundbox + XelNya + helphelp11 + Tokzic(clearly Town because killed by Mafia but whatever))
Note: I don't even want to try to solve this without botchi's claim. If you know even without that as a basis, be my guest.
I know there's a theory about "roundbox or helphelp11" being a Wolf, but I believe it wasn't botchi who started it therefore it becomes invalid for this logic.

So, Wolf #1 = Roundbox or XelNya or helphelp11 confirmed. (it doesn't matter who it is)

Other stuff:
botchi246 died N2 ("theorically" Town because assuming he's Psychic for this logic.)

Very Important: These 2 players died after Botchi could check how many wolves are alive. This mean that we cannot know their alignment from Botchi.

Sinistrosuede died N2 (modkilled) remain unknown.
YoshL died N2 @ remain unknown.

"Most likely" Case 1: DFR's Lynch at the end of Day 2.

We had a KitB that hit DFR which was a 50/50 coin flip with Red Blaster.

Note that rzr said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411370)
scum is done, only the SK remains after todays lynch

After this "Random Event", therefore the KitB "luck" part here is irrelevant and this is auto-clearing Red Blaster for reasons that I don't understand myself. (yay!)

rzr's relevant posts:
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411081)
err I'm okay with both these atm (refering to Red Blaster and DFR)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411083)
kill dfr at least red is trying

I see hesitation here, but he did want to kill DFR after all so, by his actions, I would tend to believe that this was his first Wolf "hit": (Hypothetical Wolf #2 DFR) rzr confirm this and give more explanation if you can.

Here's a few potential scenarios as to why he could have been hesitating:

A) He doesn't know who's the wolf (if there's one!) Wait- that's impossible because he knows apparently.
B) He's the Cop and seered the supposedly wolf but doesn't want to out himself after seeing me and botchi out as Medic/Psychic. (Think about it, 3 PRs outing themselves in a row, that would certainly look bad.)
C) He has plenty of proof after (most likely DFR) and is confident he's wolf.
D) He doesn't really care because neither of them are wolves. (Seered Sinistrosuede?)

There's probably other possibilities, but I just wanted to give some examples. Note that Wolf #2 could also be Sinistrosuede or/and YoshL.

That's making me come to the conclusion that "for some reason" there's 2 wolves in DFR/Sinistrosuede/YoshL. I'd say DFR is probably one, but Sinistrosuede with nearly no post vs YoshL who was very active and posted a lot of good content/calls/intents etc. leaves me confused. I want to assume there's a seer here or some incredible read that I missed. Like, even if I wanted to accuse YoshL, there's no way, absolutely no way that it's a 100% "this is a Wolf" call. So, there's missing information here.

I'm going to skip to potential Wolf #4 and let him answer about #2/#3.

That would obviously be DBP from my pov. I'm not going to bother because let's be honest, I'm biased from being in a Haku vs DBP situation.

tl;dr

Wolf Team could be:

Roundbox or helphelp11 or XelNya/DFR(Not Confirmed from my pov)/Sinistrosuede or YoshL/DBP or (Sinistrosuede/YoshL/???)
??? = DBP could be SK therefore there's 1 wolf left who could be pretty much anyone.

So, conclusion to all of this? We wait for rzr because I'm not even close. <___<"

Possibility #2:

rzr is lying. I have no clue why. I think I love this theory, it sounds a lot more likely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede (Post 4411491)
Oh, I forgot Red Blaster.

Didn't like the way he voted in post 248.

I agree, but his amount of content is so small that I wouldn't seriously accuse him of anything yet. He also did say "I'm human" right before the KitB to clear himself out in case he does die. I think he's Town for that.

Why I'm posting all of this?

Also, salty reminder that I work Friday/Saturday/Sunday and that I'll be less active this phase. Honestly, even if I was less active Day 1, I was a lot more productive that day than Day 2. I wouldn't be too worried if I was you guys. It just means I'll invest less time behind my posts so, it should mean less chaos and more "back to normal" stuff.

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 02:57 AM

Coming down finally to the same conclusion as pmuch everyone..

"I'm not going anywhere interesting with this."

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG King Dedede (Post 4411491)
Oh, I forgot Red Blaster.

Didn't like the way he voted in post 248.

My Xelnya vote? Lmao that's just our history

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411414)
I shot you.
I didn't shoot YoshL and he died.

Therefore, Mafia didn't use roleblock on YoshL.

Are you saying that SK bypass roleblock?

I'm not following you here, weren't you roleblocked? Pretty sure you said you were at day start..so it's confusing that you're bringing up YoshL not getting blocked.

Only one person can be roleblocked per night unless there are multiple blockers unless I'm misinterpreting the setup or something.

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:26 AM

Trivia Newbie questions that I can't answer:

Can Mafia use Team roleblock to protect a Town player?
Does the first hit on a bulletproof vest triggers a Roleblock action?

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411507)
I'm not following you here, weren't you roleblocked? Pretty sure you said you were at day start..so it's confusing that you're bringing up YoshL not getting blocked.

Only one person can be roleblocked per night unless there are multiple blockers unless I'm misinterpreting the setup or something.

I shot DBP.
I got roleblocked.
YoshL got killed by SK.
Botchi got killed by Mafia.

That's pretty much all you need to know for night phase.

I think I derped in my own explanation in your quote because I was trying to figure out what were the potential scenarios of what could have really happened that night. I can't edit my own post sadly.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411508)
Trivia Newbie questions that I can't answer:

Can Mafia use Team roleblock to protect a Town player?
Does the first hit on a bulletproof vest triggers a Roleblock action?

I think you're a bit confused on how roleblocker works.
Only the actual blocker can send in a single target, in this case it was you, who's action(s) then become voided out which is why your shot on dap didn't go through.
You keep bringing up "team roleblock" which I think is confusing you. Think of the roleblocker as a mafia PR like a medic or cop or something.

As to your questions:

No. It'd be hard for them to actually do that and they would benefit more from letting a town die.

Regarding the SK vest, it just allows them to survive an action that would otherwise kill them (vigi shots, mafia kills etc)

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:48 AM

When the SK survive from that action, does the person who's shooting receive a pm as if "their action was roleblocked" so we can't tell if it was a Mafia roleblock instead or we just receive nothing?

I'm trying to figure out if DAP = (SK or Mafia) or (Mafia only).

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 03:56 AM

I did notice:
Quote:

If a player was saved by the renegade doctor, or the serial killer has their bulletproof vest hit, I will not announce that they were targeted but did not die.
When OP says "announce" does it means "publicly" or it includes "pms" as well?

storn42 02-26-2016 04:29 AM

storn

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 04:42 AM

[QoTE=Hakulyte;4411511]When the SK survive from that action, does the person who's shooting receive a pm as if "their action was roleblocked" so we can't tell if it was a Mafia roleblock instead or we just receive nothing?

I'm trying to figure out if DAP = (SK or Mafia) or (Mafia only).[/quote]

If you shot the SK and hit a vest I don't think you get "roleblocked" back as a result, but I'm not sure on that as I have no experience with that situation myself. Maybe someone else can shed light on this unless we're treading into angleshooting territory.

If it's legal for me to ask, did you get a pm confirming that you were roleblocked?

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 04:43 AM

Although I think it's generally the consensus that the SK's vest was hit on N1 when only Xel died though.

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411513)
storn

Hi storn.
if I gave you a gun right now who would you shoot?

And not yourself pls :cool:

storn42 02-26-2016 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411516)
Hi storn.
if I gave you a gun right now who would you shoot?

And not yourself pls :cool:

you know the answer is always myself. anyways... i haven't read all 2000 of the posts in this game... i dont know if i will, but im caught up on todays activities. anyways i'll answer this question after i post some stuff. so be ready for that. (oh and my other answer is you for asking that question but you know.. #shitpost)

Red Blaster 02-26-2016 04:52 AM

-_ -

storn42 02-26-2016 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411389)
I haven't read the new posts yet, but I'm here to fucking yell at Xiz

here's what happened

1) Xiz came in strong on D2 saying "yeah I think helphelp was a hit guys"
2) I asked him why and got a vague answer iirc
3) Assumed that Xiz was the actual psychic, and then pretty much asked him to verify that for me (in vague terms obviously)
4) Xiz pretty much confirmed to me that he knew I thought he was the psychic, and then affirmed my suspicions
5) I was afraid that it was getting really obvious, and when Charu and RB asked me "why are there exactly 3 wolves" I softed that I was the psychic to take the hit for Xiz

xiz has some fucking explaining to do

on the one hand... i REALLY dont like where dbp is going here... on the other hand, it seems that he has been posting with decent content and activity....

storn42 02-26-2016 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411494)
oh yeah, and zebra cakes

role hunting or shitposting???

storn42 02-26-2016 04:56 AM

btw, just know that the memes cant be memes today. it isn't D0 anymore MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

storn42 02-26-2016 05:49 AM

ok so call me a sheep here, but im actually arriving at the same conclusions as many other people are. haku tried to vigi dbp and got role blocked. question #1) did you get roleblocked or did the kill not go through? #2) are you fake claiming that you used your vigi?

If you claim vigi obviously you're going to get the mafia to use their 1 shot roleblock on you that night. so why waste the 1-shot that wont occur anyways. but if it didn't get role blocked and actually shot that would line up with dbp being the SK. with his role hunting shenanigans its making him seems scummy, but it doesn't feel like a woof dbp.

p.s. i got distracted while writing this :P