Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LVII Host Signups (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=105341)

rzr 01-28-2009 10:14 PM

jTWG LVII Host Signups

There hasn't been an official merge. Just a bunch of talk. So, I was talking with Robert and Temote and they seemed like they'd still like to play. Plus, I talk with Mak and see Lifevirus all over the TWG thread. Can we look into this now?

If so, I'll pitch a game.

pntballa18 01-29-2009 09:16 PM

Re: jTWG LVII Host Signups

show me some new member interest and i'll support it

clarinet89 02-3-2009 08:43 PM

I'll play in a jTWG if there is one.

Cyrenics 02-3-2009 08:47 PM

Me too.

...Since apparently a jTWG will make it so people know who I am... :p

I support a jTWG.

Spyke_MH 02-3-2009 08:58 PM

I woud join if one started...been missing the TWG sign ups >.>

Pichu_XP 02-3-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pntballa18 (Post 2966690)
show me some new member interest and i'll support it

Hey.

rzr 02-3-2009 09:00 PM

Kay. I'll post my World War 2 one again. Consider it posted until I can find someone to post it for me.

rzr 02-3-2009 09:13 PM

jTWG: From Behind The Enemy's Eyes

The Nazis have just turned against their Soviet allies. Nearly all of Western Europe has fallen to the hands of Hitler. Roosevelt watches from behind his cushioned chair in the Oval Office as Churchill pleads for his aid. But, none of that matters to Lieutenant Sanders while he's watching his squad on the battlefield. News comes in from the States about discussions with Tojo. "Japan... Like we care" he thinks to himself. Something's been awry lately. His men have been dropping. Not in the battlefield. Not from bombs or M14 screwups. From someone inside. The intelligence can't seem to figure it out... Maybe the soldiers can.

Lieutenant Sanders - Guardian
Sergeant Truff - Twist Mason
Agent Roberts - Seer

Agent Sentil - Wolf
Captain Arnold - Master Wolf
Spec 4 Feror - Twist Wolf
E2 Telfani - Wolf

8 humans

Cursed Human

The special roles -

Cursed Human - Dies night 2.
Twist Mason - If alive day 4, learns the name of the Twist Wolf
Twist Wolf - If alive night 4, learns the name of the Twist Mason

Temote 02-3-2009 09:23 PM

Are we going to do this, then? I'll go find my last game to give rzr a bit of competition, then. ;D

EDIT: 12 players

Blue:

One Insomniac - They're coming to get you. I mean, that's enough of a reason to stay awake, isn't it? Sitting there on the roof, you have to watch. Keep your eyes open. Can't let them get you. The Insomniac has the ability to watch the home of any one player. However, due to not sleeping, there is a possibility of them hallucinating, causing a 30% chance that the player returns as the wrong color. (Seer)

One Tracker - These beasts aren't all that good at getting into your town. There's pawprints all over the ground. Three sets of tracks right now, it looks like. That's what happens when you attack the town with the world's self claimed best hunter. The Tracker receives a PM at the start of every day phase telling him how many wolves are left in town. (Psychic)

One Soldier - So a few beasts are running around the town. You know what? Screw them all. Why, you could probably take the whole lot of them at once, couldn't you? The Soldier may protect the home of one citizen. If successful, he and one wolf that sent in the PM will die. (Guard)

Red:

One Tamer - Stupid animals. You were content just sleeping in the woods with them, but no. They had to go and wreak havoc on some nearby town. Not like it matters, though. It's a small town, and you could stand to let them loose for a little bit. The Tamer, if spotted by the Insomniac, appears as a human (if he's not hallucinating). (Master Wolf)

Two Wolves - Fresh, unguarded meat. Enough said. (Wolves)

Six Greens

(One Pyro - Everyone else, they just shunned you. Treated you like a freak for your obsession. Well, with those beasts about, it's time you got the last laugh, isn't it? Everyone knows that monsters are afraid of a bit of fire, right? ...Right? The Pyro has the ability to vigi one player. Upon doing so, they are immediately either cardflipped or killed in the flames along with the player (20% chance of dying). If the target is being guarded by the Soldier at the time, both the target and the Soldier will die.)

rzr 02-3-2009 09:25 PM

And I finally thought I'd have this one.

rzr 02-3-2009 09:40 PM

Though I hate to admit it, if that was an insult it went completely over my head. :/

Cyrenics 02-3-2009 09:42 PM

I tried to play an actual TWG but Lito kicked me out because I'm not an established TWG player.

So yeah I kind of need some sort of proving grounds I suppose.

rzr 02-3-2009 09:44 PM

Well, Mister Cynerics. The first step is to vote for my game. I'll love you for it. The next step is. Well. To play it.

clarinet89 02-3-2009 09:50 PM

rzr, even though his game isn't technically up yet

clarinet89 02-3-2009 09:51 PM

oops, haha jk about the whole not being up thing. i didnt realize that people posted.

brb, reading the games...

clarinet89 02-3-2009 09:56 PM

16 players seerms like a lot, don't you think?

rzr 02-3-2009 10:10 PM

Yeah. I've been just throwing that game up there for a while.

Cyrenics 02-3-2009 10:14 PM

rzr...

Obviously... it's the only game in this thread.

Litodude 02-3-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrenics (Post 2972034)
I tried to play an actual TWG but Lito kicked me out because I'm not an established TWG player.

So yeah I kind of need some sort of proving grounds I suppose.

Yea, sorry.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrenics (Post 2972071)
rzr...

Obviously... it's the only game in this thread.

Obviously...you don't know how to read.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Temote (Post 2972013)
Are we going to do this, then? I'll go find my last game to give rzr a bit of competition, then. ;D

EDIT: 12 players

Blue:

One Insomniac - They're coming to get you. I mean, that's enough of a reason to stay awake, isn't it? Sitting there on the roof, you have to watch. Keep your eyes open. Can't let them get you. The Insomniac has the ability to watch the home of any one player. However, due to not sleeping, there is a possibility of them hallucinating, causing a 30% chance that the player returns as the wrong color. (Seer)

One Tracker - These beasts aren't all that good at getting into your town. There's pawprints all over the ground. Three sets of tracks right now, it looks like. That's what happens when you attack the town with the world's self claimed best hunter. The Tracker receives a PM at the start of every day phase telling him how many wolves are left in town. (Psychic)

One Soldier - So a few beasts are running around the town. You know what? Screw them all. Why, you could probably take the whole lot of them at once, couldn't you? The Soldier may protect the home of one citizen. If successful, he and one wolf that sent in the PM will die. (Guard)

Red:

One Tamer - Stupid animals. You were content just sleeping in the woods with them, but no. They had to go and wreak havoc on some nearby town. Not like it matters, though. It's a small town, and you could stand to let them loose for a little bit. The Tamer, if spotted by the Insomniac, appears as a human (if he's not hallucinating). (Master Wolf)

Two Wolves - Fresh, unguarded meat. Enough said. (Wolves)

Six Greens

(One Pyro - Everyone else, they just shunned you. Treated you like a freak for your obsession. Well, with those beasts about, it's time you got the last laugh, isn't it? Everyone knows that monsters are afraid of a bit of fire, right? ...Right? The Pyro has the ability to vigi one player. Upon doing so, they are immediately either cardflipped or killed in the flames along with the player (20% chance of dying). If the target is being guarded by the Soldier at the time, both the target and the Soldier will die.)

temote

Kekeb 02-3-2009 11:46 PM

hey i remember this game
rzr because the game seems straight forward
EDIT: i shall attempt to get back into twg ;(