Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 03:08 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726482)
actually
bolt

I'm worried the stance that xiz' reads are trash is LAMIST (Look at me, I'm so townie)
can you quell this fear for me



Lazy reads on me just make me think he has info that he shouldnít

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:15 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726483)
Lazy reads on me just make me think he has info that he shouldnít

what's the significance of the FG town read iyo?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 03:29 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726484)
what's the significance of the FG town read iyo?



Itís lazy? Lots of people have called out different people, why does he give funny such an easy pass?

Especially as funny is someone Iím struggling to read

flashflash account 04-25-2020 03:39 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726485)
Itís lazy? Lots of people have called out different people, why does he give funny such an easy pass?

Especially as funny is someone Iím struggling to read

to rephrase, why does xiz hand out "lazy" town reads to you and funnygurl, and not more content-driven lazy reads, like backpack, mml, or haku?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 03:58 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726486)
to rephrase, why does xiz hand out "lazy" town reads to you and funnygurl, and not more content-driven lazy reads, like backpack, mml, or haku?


Xizís use of Ďtop towní implies to me that he feels strongly about it. Dbp, MML and haku have leans, but they havenít given me the impression theyíre that convinced on many of them.

My issue is xiz has come in and just dropped what I consider strong town reads (that I think are lazy) and then dipped again

flashflash account 04-25-2020 04:06 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726487)
Xizís use of Ďtop towní implies to me that he feels strongly about it. Dbp, MML and haku have leans, but they havenít given me the impression theyíre that convinced on many of them.

My issue is xiz has come in and just dropped what I consider strong town reads (that I think are lazy) and then dipped again

sorry, I mean like, why would wolf xiz choose to give reads on players with relatively little content, rather than generating fake reads on players with typically good content like the three players listed?
What's the agenda behind it?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 04:26 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726488)
sorry, I mean like, why would wolf xiz choose to give reads on players with relatively little content, rather than generating fake reads on players with typically good content like the three players listed?
What's the agenda behind it?

I suppose I didn't really consider that, I normally just pay attention on d0 to things that seem off or lazy

I guess pocketing could be a reason?

flashflash account 04-25-2020 04:40 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726489)
I suppose I didn't really consider that, I normally just pay attention on d0 to things that seem off or lazy

I guess pocketing could be a reason?

do you consider yourself an easy pocket?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 04:48 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726490)
do you consider yourself an easy pocket?

I feel like nobody has played with me enough to know one way or another

flashflash account 04-25-2020 04:58 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I get the sense that you didn't really consider pocketing when you first called xiz out, lol
you dismissed it as lazy, but never bothered to consider the why behind the read

if I might be so bold, I don't see you actually being so focused on a town read of yourself, especially when we see that your reaction to my read list was to question the psychoangel read rather than similar strong reads despite my apparent lack of reasoning or progression

so, we have to ask then, "why is bolt calling out xiz in particular?" and I dunno about you, but I can see the agenda in this. Xiz is a low poster and an easy player to harbor a suspicion on in wake of dabackpack's argument. Latching on to the thread's relative suspicion of xiz while justifying it with a different argument is exactly where a wolf would want to be, don't you agree?

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 04:59 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726476)
.
inb4 dox

Probably my most well known video on here has me wearing a shirt that literally spells out my entire legal name and everyone knows my home city

If i haven't been murdered the fuck out over past TWG games then I'm guessing youre safe

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:01 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
FFA is so fucking proud of himself i almoat want to defend Bolth here just to piss him off

But like, dude's got a point

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:02 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
what do I have to be proud of :v

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:04 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726495)
what do I have to be proud of :v

Don't ask me that

There's being an easy target for a punchline and then there's just giving me shit for free

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:05 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726496)
Don't ask me that

There's being an easy target for a punchline and then there's just giving me shit for free

I mean, it's a serious question to a point
why are you attributing "pride" to me, of anything?

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 05:07 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm genuinely impressed where you went with that FFA, I would not have been able to link something like that together

I'm not a wolf, I suppose I should get that out of the way

but now I've got myself second guessing the way I do my solving, because you're right, motive is entirely more important than what is actually said

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:07 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726497)
I mean, it's a serious question to a point
why are you attributing "pride" to me, of anything?

Your tone is absolutely Mr Above It.

I mean unless you wanna say you unironically typed out "wouldnt you agree" after calling someone scummy. Which is somehow even worse lmao

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:09 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726499)
Your tone is absolutely Mr Above It.

I mean unless you wanna say you unironically typed out "wouldnt you agree" after calling someone scummy. Which is somehow even worse lmao

oof
guess I'll have to work on that
I just wanted to know if the man agrees smh

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:10 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
...

...Ya'kno the last time you were so agreeable with me you turned out to be a wolf <thinking>

MixMasterLar 04-25-2020 05:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Thoughts for the morning

I largely agree with core point against Bolth but gut says he's probably town

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726498)
I'm genuinely impressed where you went with that FFA, I would not have been able to link something like that together

I'm not a wolf, I suppose I should get that out of the way

but now I've got myself second guessing the way I do my solving, because you're right, motive is entirely more important than what is actually said

well, I'm stupid so I believe you
and to be fair you were 2/2 on d1 last game, so you may not be the one who needs to second guess your method

flashflash account 04-25-2020 05:20 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726501)
...

...Ya'kno the last time you were so agreeable with me you turned out to be a wolf <thinking>

what can I say, I'm an agreeable guy

Bolth mannn 04-25-2020 05:22 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726503)
well, I'm stupid so I believe you
and to be fair you were 2/2 on d1 last game, so you may not be the one who needs to second guess your method

Problem with my solving last game was it was entirely gut reads

Maybe it's easier to stick with those kinds of reads when the phases are only 12 hours long, but my initial gut reads of scum in this game make less and less sense the more I think about them

Duskfall 04-25-2020 05:45 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Oh no that's a lot of posts can we just not solve the game and randomise the lynch or something

Duskfall 04-25-2020 05:51 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726207)
@dusk you definitely stay up this late lol you'll be fine

I did but I shockingly got into a survivor with 400+ apps so I had to tell people how great I am last night

Duskfall 04-25-2020 06:01 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726291)
dwdw I'm totally kidding

I would never dumbtell
that's completely outside of my range

If dumb was a tell Mikey would be townread every game

:3

Duskfall 04-25-2020 06:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think the towniest player is dbp followed by dusk followed by bolth

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:10 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726396)
maybe it's just how i play twg, but this is way more valuable in terms of solving dbp than it is solving xiz imo

Iím interested to hear what Xiz has to say to defend themselves. I agree that we will learn a lot about DBP if we pay attention to how Xiz v DBP plays out.

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:19 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4726434)
i didn't have irl friends til college rip i was so lonely before the internet

real good practice for quarantine tho yeet

I love that our friendship started with an IRL friendship and has since become a long distance internet friendship. (Also wanna take this moment to say thanks for being my first real friend in college <3)

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:24 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726455)
Funny looks engaged and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it.

Traditional wisdom says she's town-aligned for it

I actually feel pretty good about her engagement from her reads list. I donít think Iím ready to say sheís town yet, but itís a good sign, I think.

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:32 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726492)
I get the sense that you didn't really consider pocketing when you first called xiz out, lol
you dismissed it as lazy, but never bothered to consider the why behind the read

if I might be so bold, I don't see you actually being so focused on a town read of yourself, especially when we see that your reaction to my read list was to question the psychoangel read rather than similar strong reads despite my apparent lack of reasoning or progression

so, we have to ask then, "why is bolt calling out xiz in particular?" and I dunno about you, but I can see the agenda in this. Xiz is a low poster and an easy player to harbor a suspicion on in wake of dabackpack's argument. Latching on to the thread's relative suspicion of xiz while justifying it with a different argument is exactly where a wolf would want to be, don't you agree?

Iím liking this post

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 09:40 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
So Xiz’s response to DBP’s accusation was sarcasm?

@Xiz if you’re town and someone is accusing you of not being town-aligned, I don’t think sarcasm is the route to take to help town solve the game. You’re just making us all more confused by not directly addressing DBP’s point. It would help if you replied with a more substantial response plz.

XelNya 04-25-2020 10:12 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4726516)
Iím interested to hear what Xiz has to say to defend themselves. I agree that we will learn a lot about DBP if we pay attention to how Xiz v DBP plays out.

Itís gonna end in a mislynch

Makilaz 04-25-2020 10:21 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
4/25 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

Bolth mannn [3]
Bolth mannn, Duskfall, flashflash account

MixMasterLar [2]
XelNya, leetic

leetic [2]
Ulleabhara, MixMasterLar

Xiz [1]
DaBackpack

Funnygurl55 [1]
jessiebessie

please let me know if any of this is wrong, i haven't done a manual vote count in a while

jessiebessie 04-25-2020 10:23 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
unvote

XelNya 04-25-2020 11:03 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726445)
Xel's posting style is rubbing me the wrong way. They're a high poster, but there's no content. They are just prodding and poking people randomly, like they're waiting for something to stick, trying to get a sense of who they might be able to mislynch.

Not necessarily alignment indicative behaviour, but I'd really like to see what a your thoughts are on people other than your very lightly pushed tunnelling on lar

The anomaly is that I am d0 posting, the number of posts Iíve made this game is very arbitrary, and if my earlier posts didnít spell that out to you, you skimmed and didnít read them.

My entire point has been to throw myself into the high post numbers.

Also pending when this thing at work happens I may or may not miss eod.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4726516)
Iím interested to hear what Xiz has to say to defend themselves. I agree that we will learn a lot about DBP if we pay attention to how Xiz v DBP plays out.

The argument is DBP calling me out for being the first player to say the words SK this game right?

I think it is so unimportant that it doesnít require my attention at this time.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I was hoping for once, once in twg history I can sit back d0 and not be top poster and read the game with everyone going at each other and read it without direct interactions with me to play different but I’m not going to be able to looks like. Opposite of Xel, i threw myself into bottom post intentionally.

I truly think the DBP argument against me holds no weight. I said there is a possibility of a SK. So what? The way I’m interpreting DBPs opinion is that the first person to say the words SK is scum. Why?

Tbh I’m genuinely surprised that DBP is playing and not using all his effort in the last few hours of the game so I rather take this weird heat from him over him doing what he normally does.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
however all of you missed a pretty strong standout wolf.

Let me present to you, subject A.
duskfall can anyone guess as to why I think this?

Xel id love for you to answer, or Haku, but someone else can also.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 12:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Permission to omgus?

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726537)
Permission to omgus?

You do you

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Xiz, I think you're in more trouble than you think.

I'm not even considering Duskfall until like D3 at this point.

I'll grant you that he's not doing the typical "solving", but I think he's fine for now.

I can agree with you that Bolth/Funny are most likely bolth both town.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726539)
I'm not even considering Duskfall until like D3 at this point.

I'll grant you that he's not doing the typical "solving", but I think he's fine for now.

Present an argument as to why for me please

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726540)
Present an argument as to why for me please

You, psychoangel and leetic entered the thread for the very first time 35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game.

You all posted something that suggests it is the first time you got in the thread.

The timing is so precise that the odds of a meteor hitting my house is slightly higher than you 3 not being wolves.

My entire game is on standby until I have some explanation as to why that happened and why all of you keeps avoiding the topic.

Yes, it's one of my group theories. The SK thing DBP brings up is just an additional layer.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Not me, duskfall. I can see how that wording on my end is off. I already know your point on me

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Duskfall fmpov is playing the most anti-town possible game to bait reactions.

If he keeps that up for multiple phases, I think darwin's law will get him.

From a surface level, he would be a wolf that's begging to get lynched. It would even be borderline gamethrowing.

If you get on level 2, it's fair to assume that he's probably fishing for reactions of players reading him.

If he's playing like this as a wolf, I think he's very likely to leave serious contradictions by D2-D3.

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
At the beginning of the thread he said:

"I will only post once", but posted a second time. (he needs to post 5 times anyway)
He said he rolled "mafia goon". This game doesn't have that role.
He recently said that he's not interested to solve, but saying so might lead to game solving anyway.

Basically, just because he's saying something doesn't mean he's not doing something else.

If he leaves reads or something later on, that'd be more than enough D0 for me.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Thanks

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4726381)
I was mad that I had to undo my reads because of a misreading, "unlearning" cognitive bias is hard, luckily Xiz only has four of those posts though

One, just the Ďcowardí post. Rest are me.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
unvote never mind I get it now

And for the record, haku had nothing to do with it.

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 12:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm sad that you didn't explain the why here.

It kinds of help me to see the progression from point A to point B even if you originally started the question.

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Doing a complete 180 on my reads, in order:

Town:

DBP
Duskfall
Xel
Bolth
Jessie
Funny


I’d be down to kill anyone else

Duskfall 04-25-2020 12:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726538)
You do you

xiz

Oh my god you're super

Xiz 04-25-2020 12:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726549)
I'm sad that you didn't explain the why here.

It kinds of help me to see the progression from point A to point B even if you originally started the question.

I wonít be able to successfully explain it to you, especially if your mindset is ďgame halted until I figure out why xiz/uli/psycho all entered the thread by chance near the same timeĒ

No offense to you but I just donít care enough to defend against that argument, itís so unimportant that it should never be a read, and I already know I canít convince you otherwise so Iím not bothering.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 12:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726550)
Doing a complete 180 on my reads, in order:

Town:

DBP
Duskfall
Xel
Bolth
Jessie
Funny


Iíd be down to kill anyone else

What the

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726552)
I wonít be able to successfully explain it to you, especially if your mindset is ďgame halted until I figure out why xiz/uli/psycho all entered the thread by chance near the same timeĒ

No offense to you but I just donít care enough to defend against that argument, itís so unimportant that it should never be a read, and I already know I canít convince you otherwise so Iím not bothering.

Even if I end up not believing it myself, you may end up getting support from those who aren't stuck in a tunnel like me.

I also value game progression and there's plenty of room for me being wrong here.

I don't think leaving me in the dark will benefit you later on.

I do agree with your reads btw.

Note that the group thing doesn't lock my vote on you obligatory. If you're not with them, it should be very interesting to look up if there's a win/win scenario for you here.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 01:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726554)
Even if I end up not believing it myself, you may end up getting support from those who aren't stuck in a tunnel like me.

I also value game progression and there's plenty of room for me being wrong here.

I don't think leaving me in the dark will benefit you later on.

I do agree with your reads btw.

Note that the group thing doesn't lock my vote on you obligatory. If you're not with them, it should be very interesting to look up if there's a win/win scenario for you here.

You think you are stuck in a tunnel?

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726555)
You think you are stuck in a tunnel?

I'm interested to vote only specifically within Xiz, psy and leetic this phase.

I'm in the slow process of trying to confirm that everyone else is town.

I stopped caring beyond that for now.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 01:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726556)
I'm interested to vote only specifically within Xiz, psy and leetic this phase.

I'm in the slow process of trying to confirm that everyone else is town.

I stopped caring beyond that for now.

just because they all posted around the same time at game start?

leetic 04-25-2020 01:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726541)
You, psychoangel and leetic entered the thread for the very first time 35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game.

You all posted something that suggests it is the first time you got in the thread.

The timing is so precise that the odds of a meteor hitting my house is slightly higher than you 3 not being wolves.

My entire game is on standby until I have some explanation as to why that happened and why all of you keeps avoiding the topic.

Yes, it's one of my group theories. The SK thing DBP brings up is just an additional layer.

"I have a great idea. Why don't all three of us post our entrances at the same time? That totally won't look coordinated or anything" - Wolfchat, according to you

Additionally, the fact that I posted "35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game" means absolutely nothing to me. In Bulbagarden, a game might not get going until D2, while in TS, a game may get going before D1 even begins. How was I supposed to know what the standard start time is.

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 01:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Hello. I will be gone at 4:00-ish due to work (as I will every Saturday and Sunday) and apparently EoD scrambles are a thing here, so I guess I will just pick up where I left off and see if there are any new directions I feel like taking.

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726557)
just because they all posted around the same time at game start?

The timing was insane.

It's on the same level as 3 wolves in a mylo trying to vote rush on the same second before anyone else can react to unvote.

If you use that as a suspicion element and look up for a game progression that would prove that they're town it begs the question.

Why did none of them react to each others posting their very first post at same time at a very specific moment like 12:24 pm ? (see #55,56,57)

How does that not look weird of an entrance ?

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726558)
"I have a great idea. Why don't all three of us post our entrances at the same time? That totally won't look coordinated or anything" - Wolfchat, according to you

Additionally, the fact that I posted "35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game" means absolutely nothing to me. In Bulbagarden, a game might not get going until D2, while in TS, a game may get going before D1 even begins. How was I supposed to know what the standard start time is.

You didn't find it odd to see Xiz/psy post right after you almost at same time ?

leetic 04-25-2020 01:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726561)
You didn't find it odd to see Xiz/psy post right after you almost at same time ?

There's this strange concept, I don't know if people understand this, it's called a coincidence

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726562)
There's this strange concept, I don't know if people understand this, it's called a coincidence

Please evaluate Xiz and Psychoangel even if it's a coincidence.

I beg you.

Xiz 04-25-2020 01:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4726559)
Hello. I will be gone at 4:00-ish due to work (as I will every Saturday and Sunday) and apparently EoD scrambles are a thing here, so I guess I will just pick up where I left off and see if there are any new directions I feel like taking.

Before ya go, would be great to drop a vote on someone just so we can get some footing on ya

Xiz 04-25-2020 01:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726564)
Before ya go, would be great to drop a vote on someone just so we can get some footing on ya

** if not still leetic

leetic 04-25-2020 01:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726535)
I was hoping for once, once in twg history I can sit back d0 and not be top poster and read the game with everyone going at each other and read it without direct interactions with me to play different but Iím not going to be able to looks like. Opposite of Xel, i threw myself into bottom post intentionally.

I truly think the DBP argument against me holds no weight. I said there is a possibility of a SK. So what? The way Iím interpreting DBPs opinion is that the first person to say the words SK is scum. Why?

Tbh Iím genuinely surprised that DBP is playing and not using all his effort in the last few hours of the game so I rather take this weird heat from him over him doing what he normally does.

This post from Xiz stood out to me, saying they were intentionally laying low without any of their previous posts providing any indication that they were doing this. It seems like a deflection in this context. Although, in such a setup as this scum might not necessarily be the only ones who have reason to be laying low.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 01:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726560)
The timing was insane.

It's on the same level as 3 wolves in a mylo trying to vote rush on the same second before anyone else can react to unvote.

If you use that as a suspicion element and look up for a game progression that would prove that they're town it begs the question.

Why did none of them react to each others posting their very first post at same time at a very specific moment like 12:24 pm ? (see #55,56,57)

How does that not look weird of an entrance ?

What is the benefit on them doing this here? It is not mylo after all

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 01:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726564)
Before ya go, would be great to drop a vote on someone just so we can get some footing on ya

Sure thing.

Xiz

I think 517 is a misrep (Backpack specifically explained why it was important) and 534 is one of the lamest excuses for not giving your own angle I've ever seen. Even if you think it's useless to sway Hakulyte, why rebuff an opportunity to see if, I dunno, one of the 11 other players might have a more useful response? And "it's so unimportant that it shouldn't be a read"...no, it really isn't. You had your Role PM by then, yes? Then it's usable.

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 01:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726568)
What is the benefit on them doing this here? It is not mylo after all


Haku's angle seems less like "wolves did this on purpose" and more like "shit happened"

flashflash account 04-25-2020 01:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726536)
however all of you missed a pretty strong standout wolf.

Let me present to you, subject A.
duskfall can anyone guess as to why I think this?

Xel id love for you to answer, or Haku, but someone else can also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726540)
Present an argument as to why for me please

??

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 02:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726568)
What is the benefit on them doing this here? It is not mylo after all

I don't think that was intentional. I'm pretty sure it's an accident if it's real.
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726566)
This post from Xiz stood out to me, saying they were intentionally laying low without any of their previous posts providing any indication that they were doing this. It seems like a deflection in this context. Although, in such a setup as this scum might not necessarily be the only ones who have reason to be laying low.

The first 2 sentences are great. This is something I could see a town player say.
The only issue I have is your conclusion.

Why should I be concerned about town PRs here and why are you implicitely suggesting that Xiz is scum ?

I have no control over what town PRs do so, there's no point to talk about that.

Xiz 04-25-2020 02:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726571)
??

read the next post and dont gaslight, it was a wording error on my part

flashflash account 04-25-2020 02:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
xiz

flashflash account 04-25-2020 02:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
but what was your case on duskfall??????

Xiz 04-25-2020 02:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
im getting mad

leetic 04-25-2020 02:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726573)
read the next post and dont gaslight, it was a wording error on my part

This is an unusual choice of words, what about his posts was "gaslighting"?

Duskfall 04-25-2020 02:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726572)
I don't think that was intentional. I'm pretty sure it's an accident if it's real.

The first 2 sentences are great. This is something I could see a town player say.
The only issue I have is your conclusion.

Why should I be concerned about town PRs here and why are you implicitely suggesting that Xiz is scum ?

I have no control over what town PRs do so, there's no point to talk about that.

How is it wolfy if it is unintentional? I am missing what is scummy about it completely still

Xiz 04-25-2020 02:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726577)
This is an unusual choice of words, what about his posts was "gaslighting"?

i clearly stated how the wording was wrong on my part previously, i meant "present an argument as to why for me(about dusk)" instead of "present an argument as to why for me(about me)"


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution