Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712621)
looking back I don't see how you can call what shadow did as omgus, dusk is clearly shitposting with his n0 guilty, but shadow uses an actual meta read as basis for voting him

any other reasons for thinking shadow is towny?

with all due respect I don't think dusk's vote was a complete joke
he can totally correct me if he wants but I think that was a genuine wolf read he had
regardless shadowgod felt the same way

Charu 02-6-2020 02:25 PM

Don't know bootleg

Are they a power player?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712625)
he can totally correct me if he wants but I think that was a genuine wolf read he had

dusk comes in, asks who wants to be tunneled

shadow says maybe the person with the highest post count?

dusk says ok and votes shadow

I mean maybe dusk thinks shadow's response to his question is scummy, but I don't really see it

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712624)
I'm a bird, so yee

who's a floof to you

are you caught up?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712626)
Don't know bootleg

Are they a power player?

my favorite memory of quas is when he faked a red peek on someone he knew fairly well, but the individual also knows him fairly well so she knew it was a fake peek and reacted very accordingly and quas gave her a town read

she was red

Charu 02-6-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712628)
who's a floof to you

are you caught up?

I'll tell you when I have better means to type

But no, nothing OUTSTANDING

Pozzai 02-6-2020 02:30 PM

Having read day1 through, the only one I actually somewhat like as town is Aragaki and that's simply because they did a miniscule of inquisionary questioning, that wouldn't be hard to replicate as scum, but it's like... The best from that day imo? =/

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712623)
if you're a wolf I don't think I can actually be right for the right reasons, it'll just be townreading others and POE, so mostly just "if dusk wagon, then arigaki"
I think you're wrong wrt omgus being scummy w/o context, it's towny but easy for wolves to imitate- let's assume shadowgod sucks at lying or something idk he's been a wolf once and I was a spectator and said that he should be hammered for how wolfy he was iirc

I think you have a few posts that I don't necessarily like (such as "oh man I haven't played in 5ever you guys!!") but I also can't really read into them because it's true rofl you haven't been here for a while

what?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712631)
Having read day1 through, the only one I actually somewhat like as town is Aragaki and that's simply because they did a miniscule of inquisionary questioning, that wouldn't be hard to replicate as scum, but it's like... The best from that day imo? =/

Yesssss join Aragaki v gang

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712629)
my favorite memory of quas is when he faked a red peek on someone he knew fairly well, but the individual also knows him fairly well so she knew it was a fake peek and reacted very accordingly and quas gave her a town read

she was red

Youre leaving out the best part of that

It was a n1 track with 4 wolves lmao

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 02:33 PM

So it was actually incorrect

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712633)
Yesssss join Aragaki v gang

why are you townreading me? I don't remember seeing anything

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:39 PM

I think I'll need like, a readlist/overall thread summary from arigaki before I can real read on them

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712625)

also you didn't answer my question, omgus aside do you have any other reasons for thinking shadow is towny?

shadow was your vote omgus?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712638)
also you didn't answer my question, omgus aside do you have any other reasons for thinking shadow is towny?

shadow was your vote omgus?

well, like I already said, I'm hedging on the thought that if shadowgod is a wolf it would be pretty apparent

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712637)
I think I'll need like, a readlist/overall thread summary from arigaki before I can real read on them

1) BootlegLordQuas - slight town, he's been active which is +1 with this type of activity and has been asking some questions and had a mindmeld with respect to your thoughts on shadowgod omgus, but there's been nothing that screams super town
2) mellon_collie - town - I seem to remember lots of slank and minimal interaction when mellon is a wolf which doesn't seem in line here. we also had mindmelds including the unvote off dusk when the votes piled up which is a good sign.
3) flashflash account - null - your push on dusk was not great, you basically said you had tons of experience with him, that he was definitely a wolf, and didn't say anything about what actually made him a wolf. I see two scenarios: townie who felt really strongly and didn't feel the need to explain himself, or wolf who was looking for the easy push with votes. I don't feel ready to decide yet given how I've mislynched you before
5) ShadoWolfe Pozzai - null - he just started
6) Shadow_God_10 - town - got to interact with him the most, he seems to be thinking about the game a decent amount and trying to solve which a lot of people weren't doing yesterday. I liked his read on dusk and sheeped him accordingly
7) SubaruPoptart Charu - null - he also just started

Pozzai 02-6-2020 02:47 PM

@FFA how's your relations with Raeko, how well are you acquainted outside mafiagames?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712593)
aragakis vote on dusk was bad btw no doubt about that

But for what it's worth I don't think mikey's was any better

why was my vote on dusk bad? I had voted him earlier in the day after talking to shadow, unvoted when wagon hit 3, then revoted when it got close to EOD lmfao

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712639)
well, like I already said, I'm hedging on the thought that if shadowgod is a wolf it would be pretty apparent

what makes shadowgod an obvious wolf? All the meta I've seen on him is he posts stream of consciousness, and sometimes yolos as a wolf

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712641)
@FFA how's your relations with Raeko, how well are you acquainted outside mafiagames?

I don't really interact with people here outside of forum games
the only interaction I remember is when I was hitting 5 posts to be able to post without restrictions and I said I was working on a 5 PM arrangement from animal crossing new leaf with my friends and she was like "woah that's really cool"

and then we never finished doing it

flashflash account 02-6-2020 02:59 PM

I think last time we played codenames she was also like "we shouldn't do the dirty deck cause that makes ffa uncomfortable" which was pretty considerate

but that's basically it rofl

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712640)
2) mellon_collie - town - I seem to remember lots of slank and minimal interaction when mellon is a wolf which doesn't seem in line here. we also had mindmelds including the unvote off dusk when the votes piled up which is a good sign.

How would you differentiate between a "wolf wanting to get off a wagon that was gaining steam" and "town worried about how fast a wagon is building"

The vote they changed to didn't really do much to help defuse the Duskwagon, or help to build an alternative, which in my optic would have been the "town" thing to do?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:05 PM

think I'mma just
arigaki
while I'm still at a computer

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712648)
How would you differentiate between a "wolf wanting to get off a wagon that was gaining steam" and "town worried about how fast a wagon is building"

The vote they changed to didn't really do much to help defuse the Duskwagon, or help to build an alternative, which in my optic would have been the "town" thing to do?

the reason I unvoted to was to prevent an accidental hammer that would've ended day prematurely, which was how I read her unvote. I think wolves wanting to get off a wagon that was gaining steam tends to be something less experienced players are worried about so I might use playtime as a read there, but it also tends to heavily depend on context. Regardless I don't think she's a wolf here and it adds to my townread

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712649)
think I'mma just
arigaki
while I'm still at a computer

it's aragaki, that's twice you've gotten it wrong now

I'd like to see more from pozzie and charu (more so charu) today, my lynch pool atm is:

ffa/pozzie/charu. if I have a townread wrong it's probably bootleg? maaaaaaybe shadow but he has good tone

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712648)

You're operating under the assumption that I knew Dusk was town or wanted to save them for some reason? I just didn't want an insta to happen so I switched from my vote that I didn't feel strongly about to begin with

my initial vote I literally said I only voted Dusk because nobody else had voted for them. I just wanted to make a vote for pressure. I didn't want a wagon on dusk to begin with, I had a neutral read on them

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:08 PM

well I don't know weebanese and there's no phonetic difference between ara and ari so that's why I'm spelling it wrong

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:08 PM

aragaki

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712652)
You're operating under the assumption that I knew Dusk was town or wanted to save them for some reason? I just didn't want an insta to happen so I switched from my vote that I didn't feel strongly about to begin with

my initial vote I literally said I only voted Dusk because nobody else had voted for them. I just wanted to make a vote for pressure. I didn't want a wagon on dusk to begin with, I had a neutral read on them

Not necessarily "wanting to save" but your vote on a no-show did nothing for the game state, but to cover away from what turned out to be a townwagon.

Your votes in general have been at times at places where they have had little impact.

I do not consider you as a player who uses vote strategy a lot, so I don't strongly hold it against you, my question was for AA, because they seemed to have used something I'd say at a neutral perspective is much more of a scum avoiding wagon, than a town trying to split pressure and garner information.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712636)
why are you townreading me? I don't remember seeing anything

You've been playing the game when like nobody else was

I did actually talk about it d1 a little, tho that was more of just a town lean

I wasn't so sure for the dusk vote you had but I thought your explanation of it was ~fine and I basically did the same thing d1 of just voting someone I had a null read on

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712642)
why was my vote on dusk bad? I had voted him earlier in the day after talking to shadow, unvoted when wagon hit 3, then revoted when it got close to EOD lmfao

there was no real reason to wolf read dusk there, he just hadn't done anything

my vote was bad d1 too it's all good

Charu 02-6-2020 03:47 PM

Alright, I'm actually on a computer now, wow

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712641)

why does this matter?

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712660)
why does this matter?

I shall come back to this later when I'm done pondering the meaning of something.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712653)
well I don't know weebanese and there's no phonetic difference between ara and ari so that's why I'm spelling it wrong

also wut there 100% is a phonetic difference

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712661)
I shall come back to this later when I'm done pondering the meaning of something.

is it life?

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712663)
is it life?

Life is too fickle to ponder on for great lengths of time, you wont reach a conclussion till it ebbs away from you.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:49 PM

Pozzai is prolly town

lazy read but he's been trying and playing

pressuring people that he wouldn't need to as a wolf in this position

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:50 PM

why is mikey avoiding me like the plague

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:50 PM

I don't think shadow has been all that towny

null at best

AMA

Charu 02-6-2020 03:51 PM

Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

Probably FFA is a bit sus mainly due to this post really:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712488)
Duskfall is a good lynch

When dusk well... only had, according to the players posted feature:

A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712665)
Pozzai is prolly town

In all fairness, the "easy misslynches" in a scum!Pozzai world, is not around to pressure, so in the case of such a world scum!Pozzai would still have to engage in some manner of critical way :P

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712668)
Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

A D1 lynch where saying a low poster is a good lynch regardless if you strongly believe they're a wolf is just not the correct play, I'm sorry.

Then again, I guess I can't really complain. FFRTWG has that pesky "wolves slank and no post" problem at the current moment.

I have experience in one game total with FFA, he was scum and a tad more... Confrontational, is this in your opinion a general overview of differences in his scum vs town game, or more a "mental state of the time of the game" or "mood" thing?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712665)
Pozzai is prolly town

is this a meta read

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712667)
I don't think shadow has been all that towny

null at best

AMA

I think he's been towny based on interacting with him and his progression on dusk, do you think he's capable of replicating that as a wolf?

btw ffa do you want to actually explain your vote on me? Was it in reaction to my readslist, or is it the good ol' park?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

have we ever not had that problem

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 03:55 PM

going to gym I'll be back in 1.5 hours, should be aroundish until EOD

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712669)
In all fairness, the "easy misslynches" in a scum!Pozzai world, is not around to pressure, so in the case of such a world scum!Pozzai would still have to engage in some manner of critical way :P

yeah but you could just set up some blank pressure oh someone to cash in later and still mosey on over to the easy ml for the day

it feels like you're pushing in different directions to ACTUALLY SOLVE rather than play for the mislynches for later to me

I did just have a thought which is if your partner is exactly ffr or maybe ari than you would need to be doing that as a wolf but I still think you've had towny tone independent of that

Charu 02-6-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712670)
I have experience in one game total with FFA, he was scum and a tad more... Confrontational, is this in your opinion a general overview of differences in his scum vs town game, or more a "mental state of the time of the game" or "mood" thing?

He's confrontational no matter what, but he tends to flex a lot more when he's wolfing, yes.

I don't think it's a mental state for FFA, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt right now.

Everyone else seems to be okay, post-wise. Haven't looked into wagonomics yet, guess I'll do that now.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712671)
is this a meta read

I think he's been towny based on interacting with him and his progression on dusk, do you think he's capable of replicating that as a wolf?

btw ffa do you want to actually explain your vote on me? Was it in reaction to my readslist, or is it the good ol' park?

I have never played with anyone here except for mikey and dusk once

and that was in a team mafia game where I literally showed up for one day, became the most town read player in the game, fucked around, and fake red tracked a wolf

Charu 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712672)
have we ever not had that problem

Some games are better than others, but as of late, it's a very huge issue. When you were still around, it was like... one or two folks. Now it's half the game or more.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712674)
yeah but you could just set up some blank pressure oh someone to cash in later and still mosey on over to the easy ml for the day

it feels like you're pushing in different directions to ACTUALLY SOLVE rather than play for the mislynches for later to me

I did just have a thought which is if your partner is exactly ffr or maybe ari than you would need to be doing that as a wolf but I still think you've had towny tone independent of that

Do you work with anti-alignments? If "yes" do you have any borderlines you've been a bit back and forth on the meaning of?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Uh, um, uh, um, uh...

*Checks playerlist*

meh

very hedgy post

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712678)
Do you work with anti-alignments? If "yes" do you have any borderlines you've been a bit back and forth on the meaning of?

what the fuck is an anti-alignment

the sun fan 02-6-2020 03:59 PM

votecount:
ffa (1)- Quas
AA (1)- raeko

flashflash account 02-6-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712666)
why is mikey avoiding me like the plague

moya
I am not

Pozzai 02-6-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712680)
what the fuck is an anti-alignment

Guess that's a "no"

Anti-alignments are when people have interacted in a manner that you feel are never people who are knowingly on the same team.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712683)
Guess that's a "no"

Anti-alignments are when people have interacted in a manner that you feel are never people who are knowingly on the same team.

ah

so "not w/w"

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712682)
moya
I am not

hihi

talk to me buddy

why are you so horny for me off a joke and not willing to talk about anything else I've said

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712675)
He's confrontational no matter what, but he tends to flex a lot more when he's wolfing, yes.

rofl

Pozzai 02-6-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712684)
ah

so "not w/w"

Ya, in a basic setup like this "not w/w" probably covers the phrase :]

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712687)
Ya, in a basic setup like this "not w/w" probably covers the phrase :]

that's not usually something I start looking into until we have at least one wolf flipped

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712685)
hihi

talk to me buddy

why are you so horny for me off a joke and not willing to talk about anything else I've said

cause nothing else you've said really stands out
"everyone posting is town"
"yeah this towny is probably town"

idk
it's basically confirmation bias in the sense that if I imagine you as a wolf I can still see you doing everything you've done so far, but I'm being self aware about it

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712689)
cause nothing else you've said really stands out
"everyone posting is town"
"yeah this towny is probably town"

idk
it's basically confirmation bias in the sense that if I imagine you as a wolf I can still see you doing everything you've done so far, but I'm being self aware about it

that's a pretty big simplification of what I've been saying mr. getting voted by me

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712690)
that's a pretty big simplification of what I've been saying mr. getting voted by me

it is
I'll town read you when you lead a wolf wagon, deal?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712691)
it is
I'll town read you when you lead a wolf wagon, deal?

well I am presently voting you, does that count?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712692)
well I am presently voting you, does that count?

if I flip wolf, sure

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712693)
if I flip wolf, sure

O_O

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712693)
if I flip wolf, sure

my brain is expanding

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:10 PM

is there a way to ISO on this site easily? I want to look at shadow god's posts again

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712675)

I can't even figure out what this is referring to
am I flexing right now since charu finds me suspicious? Who knows?
What is flexing?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712696)
is there a way to ISO on this site easily? I want to look at shadow god's posts again

click on the game's post count in the board then click on an individual player's postcount

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712696)

click on the werewolf game subforum, find the game thread then click the number (post replies), a list of everyone's names will show up

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712697)
What is flexing?

truly... the question of a lifetime

flashflash account 02-6-2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712670)

I thought you were a wolf in that game so I was trying very hard to get you lynched to swing the thread pressure away from me and wolfe
it was very much a one-time thing

Charu 02-6-2020 04:18 PM

STRING OF WORDS WARNING AS I ACTUALLY READ D1!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4712529)
votecount:
raeko (1)- Quas
Quas (2)- Xiz, raeko
Shadow_God (1)- Dusk
Duskfall (3)- Shadow_God, ffa, AA

Hmm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712463)
I do this weird thing D0 where I shove my foot in my throat and say stupid things, and I'm trying to refrain from that.

If I had a gun to my head I'd say Dusk seems a little off compared to the last game I played with him

Hmmmmm... this post came after a push from AA. As of this quote, Duskfall has only made TWO posts. A seer claim and voting that should be obvious they weren't even serious. Lets see if anyone else calls it out D1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712465)
I just have this weird feeling he's trying to slip under the radar, and I'd rather we not have that happen if we can prevent it.

Reasonable explanation this time I guess, wish they posted that before instead of being asked to clarify by AA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712475)
dusk

This post was made after some more exchanges were made and I now is when I raise a brow. AA, you're not dumb, why'd you pick this person based on someone's "gut feeling"?

Shadow votes several posts later, but now I can get in his mindspace why he would do such a thing. I think Shadow is town based solely on this. AA is suspect as Shadow_God's vote.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712482)
ded lmao

3 votes, hammer is at 5, unvote for now

Oh, unvotes, but only to avoid hammer, still suspect though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712488)
Duskfall is a good lynch

Now that I actually took the time to READ and get context from wagonomics, yeah, this posts looks WAAAAAAAY worse now than the reason I provided by just a glance.

AA does post a thinking emoji which kind of makes me think maybe I'm judging too harshly and he actually just voted just to get, well... posts I suppose. Doesn't change they did vote them at the end, gotta see if there's an explanation at that point.

FFA way suspicious as of AA's thinking emoji.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712493)
Mega slank as wolf
Haven't read any of his posts tho

Holy moly, I'm going to vote FFA, I'm surprised there's NO VOTES on FFA at the end of D1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712520)
I didn't really feel a difference, I'm sheeping shadowgod meta of dusk a bit

In other words, I'm reading this as AA just going back to Dusk to see the flip to maybe get FFA next phase because there's no way they believe this is a hit (But he's apparently town reading him this phase??????????????????)

then the phase ended.

Uh... yeah, FFA is a wolf and everyone should just vote them now and be done with it. If they're not a wolf, then they're going to be a huge problem later when the actual wolves use this slot as a means to win the game.

Charu 02-6-2020 04:20 PM

You're not flexing this game though, but PHEW, those posts are yours are reeking my dude. Wolf or not, you're a liability with a game with no PR's.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:20 PM

yeah shadow has literally nothing

everything ari and ffr are being pushed on he's guilty of worse versions of it and yet nobody is really talking about him

also his position on the dusk wagon was AWFUL

decided to not voice any opinions on dusk until the two people actively playing the game both wolf read him then just hopped on?

seems like an ez wolf to me

shadowgod

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712702)
STRING OF WORDS WARNING AS I ACTUALLY READ D1!!!

Hmm...

Hmmmmm... this post came after a push from AA. As of this quote, Duskfall has only made TWO posts. A seer claim and voting that should be obvious they weren't even serious. Lets see if anyone else calls it out D1.

Reasonable explanation this time I guess, wish they posted that before instead of being asked to clarify by AA.

This post was made after some more exchanges were made and I now is when I raise a brow. AA, you're not dumb, why'd you pick this person based on someone's "gut feeling"?

Shadow votes several posts later, but now I can get in his mindspace why he would do such a thing. I think Shadow is town based solely on this. AA is suspect as Shadow_God's vote.

Oh, unvotes, but only to avoid hammer, still suspect though.

Now that I actually took the time to READ and get context from wagonomics, yeah, this posts looks WAAAAAAAY worse now than the reason I provided by just a glance.

AA does post a thinking emoji which kind of makes me think maybe I'm judging too harshly and he actually just voted just to get, well... posts I suppose. Doesn't change they did vote them at the end, gotta see if there's an explanation at that point.

FFA way suspicious as of AA's thinking emoji.

Holy moly, I'm going to vote FFA, I'm surprised there's NO VOTES on FFA at the end of D1.

In other words, I'm reading this as AA just going back to Dusk to see the flip to maybe get FFA next phase because there's no way they believe this is a hit (But he's apparently town reading him this phase??????????????????)

then the phase ended.

Uh... yeah, FFA is a wolf and everyone should just vote them now and be done with it. If they're not a wolf, then they're going to be a huge problem later when the actual wolves use this slot as a means to win the game.

a little late to the party on this aren't ya

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 04:22 PM

I agree though

Charu 02-6-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712705)
a little late to the party on this aren't ya

Hi, yes, I came into the game D2, may I help you?