Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

Chocille 08-22-2016 10:59 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Working on these two teams now:

maining these two to do all the work for me atm:

tosh 08-22-2016 11:32 PM

I'm also working on a Beach Myr team atm. Other than that, I'm enjoying the Kaede team.

On JP, Waifon has been putting in work.

Wineandbread 08-22-2016 11:41 PM

I just want regular myr D:

I could get one but lazy

YoshL 08-23-2016 12:04 AM

myr is disgustingly easy to do with heart cross stalling

sumire is superb because grimoire does water skyfall

Chocille 08-24-2016 05:46 PM

She's alive!!

and then I fed her 15 light piis

tosh 08-26-2016 07:53 AM

My Awoken Liu Bei co-op farm setup isn't completely done yet, but I was still able to get in 15 runs of the mythical plus difficulty of devil rush in a one hour period. Probably ranked up about 4 times on my main account and got about 70 +eggs in that time.

FoJaR 08-26-2016 11:52 PM

ho lee shit

pokelda 09-22-2016 01:18 PM

The last godfest was kind enough to give me my 3rd sumire. I'm fairly late to the heart cross meta so can anyone advise on which cards to use as my 4th and 5th?

Here are the potential subs:

Andromeda
Gabriel X 2
A. Isis
A. Orochi
A. Hermes
A. Lakshmi

My guess is to use Andromeda and Isis for the better awakenings/bind clear but I also know that autoheal awakenings are much more effective given the damage reduction. Any input is appreciated.

YoshL 09-22-2016 01:31 PM

if you had a skuld or beach urd that you can get viable, they work well for a 4th slot (big heart generators with potential spike board actives, as well as water enhances and tpa)
but for that, andromeda i think is probably your best 4th slot because the tpa over gabriel. you're never going to really be doing rows, and the little bit of extra dmg is nice.

hermes breaks hearts and you don't want that
lakshmi doesn't really have a useful active, you just want hearts at all time. if you have a heart cross, you're alive is the general rule

5th slot prolly would be flex depending on what dungeon you're going into. orochi's quad dongers are superb at shitting out damage, and delay is useful. if you're getting bound, definitely go isis, since she's also good w/ a couple extra water enhances (since you have 16 with 3 sumires + friend leader sumire)

pokelda 09-22-2016 01:36 PM

I do have an urd that I can skill inherit onto Isis. Maybe that's the way to go? Also what latents should I be putting on the sumires?

YoshL 09-22-2016 01:53 PM

if you want to, although the quad sumire is nearly a system there so you're probably fine w/o the inherit. again, it really depends on what you want to tackle with the team

latents also depends on what you want to tackle, usually the standard double skill delay resist + triple dark resist is what you see on leaders, but w/ heart cross you probably don't even need the dark resists and can do something else? probably someone else can answer because i haven't invested in doing latents or inherits really at all yet lol, since heart crosses are actually broken

Gradiant 09-22-2016 02:31 PM

I run a sumire system quite a bit, sumire/sumire/sumire/a.isis (inherited with urd)/andromeda would work pretty well I think, though if you get a Skuld she's much better to use due to stats/awakenings.
On the sumires since they're physical type, 3 hp latents and then 2 skill delay resists because of the haste aspect of active

Chocille 09-24-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4477088)
if you want to, although the quad sumire is nearly a system there so you're probably fine w/o the inherit. again, it really depends on what you want to tackle with the team

latents also depends on what you want to tackle, usually the standard double skill delay resist + triple dark resist is what you see on leaders, but w/ heart cross you probably don't even need the dark resists and can do something else? probably someone else can answer because i haven't invested in doing latents or inherits really at all yet lol, since heart crosses are actually broken

Usually it'd be 3 recovery/3hp + 2 SDRs

or if you want to do arena 3 reliably, then 5 SDRs with a board change inherit

Red Blaster 09-30-2016 08:58 PM

Noticed I had some stones saved up, rolled the godfest twice and managed to snag Shiva and Sirti.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:00 AM

Oh god I found this thread

Name: Ancardia
ID: 304,512,306

Leads:
1st Slot: Summyr
2nd (BF) Slot: Tsubaki

My main leads are Summyr, Tsubaki, Sumire, and Sarasvati
I occasionally put up A.LiuBei, A.Lakshimi, Bastet Ace, and A.Pandora

Add me!

pokelda 11-11-2016 12:13 PM

Spent 6 rolls on the gfe rem.

1. Sumire (4th dupe)
2. Verdandi (2nd dupe)
3. Ryune
4. Sitri
5. LKali (3rd dupe)
6. Satsuki (3rd dupe)

Ryune seems to be the most interesting of the pick ups here. She'll fit in with my Lakshmi and sumire teams.

Hurleyisgod 11-19-2016 03:43 PM

random update. I finally beat arena 1 last night. Took me long enough to join that club.

https://imgur.com/a/6h7hL

AragakiAyase 11-19-2016 05:21 PM

This happened a few weeks ago.

Chocille 11-24-2016 10:56 PM

pr0 padder Aragaki (o:

on the other hand I got to uevo my radra :')

FreezinIce 11-27-2016 11:11 PM

revo lakshimi when