Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   DDR/FFR i feel slow! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=12418)

phytojonathan 06-30-2004 02:16 PM

DDR/FFR i feel slow!

So I can do almost all Maniac, or expert on ddr (i use a mat at home) but i joined FFR yesterday and it seems a lot harder and i can only do beginner/standard on FFR now. Is it faster on FFR?

Snapps 06-30-2004 02:21 PM

But DDR and FFR are different, not flying arrows different, but different.

As in, you use your feet. And you use your hands. There is ))) as levels of difficulty and feet for difficulty.

It is hard to say you can get faster on ffr, because its all about skill. No skill, no good. Really, once you get better though, FFR will be better because you just cant do those moves on DDR with feet unless your God.

doob10163 06-30-2004 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapps
unless your God.

*smirks* :lol:

tina_goes_doo 07-1-2004 06:53 AM

I'm too unco on my feet. Can't do anything harder than a standard on ddr....

dark_1203 07-2-2004 11:24 AM

i think that playing ddr is slower then ffr because your fingers move faster then your feet u know

Cskate202 07-2-2004 11:35 AM

Yeah the tempo and speed on FFR songs are deffinatly way faster and the arrows seem to shoot across the screen for me every time after I finish playing DDR, but it all evens out cause you can manage the fast tempo with your fingers on FFR but you cant with your feet on DDR.

SCIFIJUMP 07-2-2004 04:20 PM

Im horrible at DDR. Just... awful. But then, Im really clumsy.

Decay 07-3-2004 10:53 AM

As has already been said, they are different. The basic idea is the same, but the obvious difference is one you use your feet, and the other your fingers.

I can do most Heavy songs on DDR on foot, and can do practically anything on FFR, and SM using fingers.

Just to say that I play both a lot.

Rocketto-Dan 07-3-2004 11:58 AM

I can't even do Butterfly on BEGINNER mode. That is truely a sad, sad thing to admit. But then again, I don't have any practice since I have an Xbox and no money to buy DDR Ultramix and a pad or to go to the arcade. Pity me. Now.

wildman 07-8-2004 11:48 PM

I think I'm way better at DDR than FFR!! :twisted:

Moogy 07-9-2004 01:10 PM

Some guy passed BMR's Gravity on foot.

Origamikid 07-9-2004 01:16 PM

uhm... I tried DDR twice.. failing miserably both times... I can barely do some of the easier standard songs... I have many friends who can easily kill me in DDR, but no one around here compares to me in "finger DDR" as they call it...

RobbyZero 07-9-2004 03:47 PM

I can do about any song on heavy/oni on DDR fairly easily..hardest song for me is one of the like 5 paranoia's or LOM. FFR im not bad,dont play anymore.