Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 03:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493132)
[spoiler=MML]

547 we get a scum read. I think maybe his first, frankly he has a lot of posts. DFR has been in question and freezin, the eventual kill, is here. A bit interesting because most of the freezin wagon happened after his mega post, but he justifies these reads. Around the 600s, he argues with roundbox about roundbox not supporting his Xel lynch. This ends up with 655 being a roundbox vote. round was definitely playing weird and not supporting his lynch well, so this is fair. Unvotes roundbox 788 when roundbox finally supports Xel lynch. Nothing weird here, MML got what he asked for. Mentions the mystery game boats 863, moderately interesting to see the dialogue between players about it, but there's not much here. 1017 votes freezin agreeing with other players' reasons. There was plenty of evidence to suggest freezin was a good lynch back then. I'm not sure if that's helpful for a town read or not. I can't shake that Xel is still scummy, and voting freezin could save Xel, so MML/Xel wolf/wolf is possible, but probably unlikely.

-o24

The way this is written it looks like I voted Roundbox because he wouldn't vote Xel with me. That uh, that never happened but from the links I think you're just wording it poorly.

You have way too many nulls in there for people who have done enough to swing one direction or another. Hell, I think you even have me at a null---which is garbage. I have to be one of the top posters. Love me or hate me, but to have me at null kind of implies you haven't been keeping up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493139)

I fail to see how that would suggest I am a wolf. But admittedly I'm really tired and shouldn't be postulating anything. If I said I was a wolf in there somewhere, completely unintentional.

-o24

Let's take a look at this again

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493109)
If you're so sure I'm a wolf, then I can definitely clear you as town. I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene. I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early. There would have to be some obscene edge case win condition for that to ever be viable, or an excessive over confidence in the other wolf players.

-o24

So either you're saying I can't be wolf because I wouldn't let Wolf Andy go lose like that because it'll be suicide, denoting that you can clear me because you are wolf and I haven't stopped you

Or...you don't fucking know that wolves always know who their partners are.

Holy slip Batman

Posting this as a standalone because I want opinions on it

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4492846)
I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1.

Looked strange to me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!

Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

Tone read made me go from strange to even more confused here. @Overreacting.

You're still pretty null-ish to me regardless, but that was enough to make me reconsider you especially because of that D0 with 0 post. fmpov it sounded like you killed your own confirmed town AA to use him as a town cover by association with his flip to yours. (a wolf would know the alignment of their target).

There's still plenty of possibilities @ framing etc. btw.

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493196)
So either you're saying I can't be wolf because I wouldn't let Wolf Andy go lose like that because it'll be suicide, denoting that you can clear me because you are wolf and I haven't stopped you

Holy slip Batman

Posting this as a standalone because I want opinions on it

Yea now that you say it mml, what andy said doesn't really make any sense. Andy, what the hell were you thinking?

Also @Haku, do you really think I would think up such a gamble? Just hope that no one would have any information about the night and just throw out a claim as bus driver? I could have done that but it seems pretty risky.
And yes, that reaction post I made was pretty silly. I blame not enough sleep (it was like 3 am).

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493200)
Yea now that you say it mml, what andy said doesn't really make any sense. Andy, what the hell were you thinking?

Also @Haku, do you really think I would think up such a gamble? Just hope that no one would have any information about the night and just throw out a claim as bus driver? I could have done that but it seems pretty risky.
And yes, that reaction post I made was pretty silly. I blame not enough sleep (it was like 3 am).

I don't know, but that sounds like a very rewarding risky play if you pull it off. You could literally get utr until near the end of the game. At same time, framing is still an option so it's hard to tell at this point.

There's probably better targets than you today tbh, but I tend to value your posts a lot more since you have like 10 posts.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493140)
Decided I don't very much care for this game all that much anymore after the 4 - 5 days or so of playing. Guess I shouldn't play TWG anymore. It's still fun to read at times though, I just am not a fan of all the thinking. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pazzaz
AA
Xelnya
Wineandbread
inDheart
Charu
Haku
YoshL
Precarious
ShadoWolfe
Andy

storn

DFR
V
MML
Zenith
roundbox

With respect to you not really feeling the game, reasons for why these people are where they are would be peaches.

Like clearly you can list them, can we get at least one line as to why they are sorted this way?

Quote:

Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")

Most of these are alright, but you seriously can't form an opinion on Andy?
Go read that shit. I mean, if you like him better then I do then so be it but at this point I can't fathom why you don't have a strong opinion one way or the other

Quote:

As for some replies:

Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.

I'm more of a Spin It UP man myself

Quote:

I already explained that, switching two towns minimizes the impact but doubles the chance of it doing something. As I could only use it on N1 I tried to guarantee its effectiveness.

oh

Ewwww

AA was right to question you that's actually not really a good plan at all

Quote:

Yea but would a wolf really dare to show his surprise? Like, shadow and mml were both surprised by it. Do you think both are wolves?

So I'm not a wolf but
Yeah, faking a reaction makes sense. Looks towny. What I accused Haku of doing, actually---except Haku's reaction was less shock and more "Imma solve the case guys!" which is kind of out of character for him in my eyes.

Quote:

Damn, the turbo game was really easy compared to this stress-hell.

Welcome to the big leagues

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493161)
I mean storn's town idk what else you want me to say friend. Just kidding, I elaborated on it in my catch up mega post and I didn't really feel like typing it again lol

Then I still disagree with it probably.
But seriously if you just don't want to write it again at least say "Storn-already covered" or something because it really looks like you want to just say he's town definitively.

Quote:

Wouldnt voting on an inactive be a gamble anyways? Because there's no way to really know unless someone has a check or a wolf, so that's why it'd be a gamble, did that not cross your mind?

Town as a collective voting inactives would be a gamble.
Haku voting for an inactive at that time by himself would just be Haku trying to play like shit.

Quote:

It's hard for me to read that interaction any differently. Why else would you ask for a reaction? In my experience that's kind of a no no.

There are many reasons to fish for a reaction, but most importantly I spend most of my time responding to things Andy has said, so I don't get why you're acting like I am the aggressor.

I mean, when I see stupid shit I get pissed and call people out. That's aggressive, but I didn't get in the thread and go mmmmm tasy Andy ass imma bite me some of that! I hope that was as fun to read as it was to type I lol'd

Quote:

Pretty good assumption and belief considering I'm the one and only DFR. It's not the fact that you called him the fuck out it's how you called him the fuck out.

Quote:

Because he was posting like... actual content and it was super hype and then he just got confusing.

We're both just going to have to accept we disagree on his entrance then.

Quote:

+1 for formatting. I'm a gs fan get over it~

That is not a good enough reason that Is nOt A GOOd eNOUGH REASON THAT REASON IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493172)
Do you guys think there's anything else to the AA kill other than that he was the strongest town? I'm looking at his d1 posts and he was pushing for inactives mostly. He also specifically targetted some posts towards DFR, Haku, and Precarious.

If it was Haku who shot him, I already covered why I thought that'll be the case: Haku got antsy because in a post where AA was lamenting not having enough scumreads he said Haku was his only true scumread and was going to look over his post again.

But I think AA was destined to die because he was top town, and he's just a prime target.

Quote:

Pazzaz's comment in #1278 looks forced to me. His reads on pg70

People keep saying this

It does look pretty bad but like I told YoshL, I think the circumstances override his tone.

Also I have this sneaking suspicion that English isn't his first language, as I think someone mentioned last game he was in that Paz is in Italy

WHICH REMINDS ME PAZZ DID YOU EVER ANSWER ME ABOUT THE BEDTIME THING

Quote:

Storn's plan sucks if gunsmith doesn't actually exist. As sucky as it is, we'd still have to wait for another day kill or to wait for a town to announce he has a gun in order to say it's true.

Gunsmith is such a weird fucking role to me
If any town gets a gun we really do need to know that's a recurring thing. They should say that the got one next phase

Quote:

Of people to suspect, I currently suspect andy, dfr, and to some degree pazzaz in the off chance the switch/daykill was a set play (which I believe Haku alluded too).

I'd take Pazz off that personally. I think it's safe to say he's off the table for the day.

Quote:

Yeah basically this post sucks, just some impressions on the AA kill. I won't be around cause I'm going out right about now but I'll try to keep up with the thread. Should be around a few hours before EOD assuming the event doesn't last too long.

You'd be surprised how better then some of these others it is. Please be active EoD though

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493179)
As for the setup details, I still think it's a thing. MML is probably town even though he's dead wrong about reading me as wolf (along with GS, but he has a million scum reads so w/e).

Ok you where right about Freezin, so explain to me why you're right about GS please.

In all seriousness, I'm asking a serious question and I'll take the answer serious just for the love of God give me a solid answer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493179)
After Xel's not-so-much confession at EOD yesterday and his contributions today, I'm slowly retracting my negative read on him.

Obviously Pazzaz is town.

I've liked WNB's contributions even though it seems like he's been unnoticed in thread (from what I've seen at least)

Tokzic is LMAO tier and can actually be anything right now and it's really annoying to say so

Agree with all these

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4493189)
Will follow up more this afternoon after I nurse this hangover with some chicken fried steak

EoD is tonight

Don't be late

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493191)
not gonna be using the automatic vote counter

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493205)
I don't know, but that sounds like a very rewarding risky play if you pull it off. You could literally get utr until near the end of the game. At same time, framing is still an option so it's hard to tell at this point.

There's probably better targets than you today tbh, but I tend to value your posts a lot more since you have like 10 posts.

He's risking that there isn't a way for someone to check in the middle of the night, which is a pretty common role in mystery games from what I can tell.

Like if Town has a way to check a Wolf Paz then he's fucked tomorrow. Either he has some really big balls or didn't think that one through when he pulled it off.

Anyway, I think we have better options, like you said. My votes on Haku!

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 04:14 PM

Gonna have dinner with my mom.

Will be back well before EoD tonight

Keep the responses and the questions coming

gold stinger 11-13-2016 04:23 PM

vendetta give me good butter to grace my ear holes I like it when you talk to me while you sip your wine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gold stinger 11-13-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493206)
With respect to you not really feeling the game, reasons for why these people are where they are would be peaches.

Like clearly you can list them, can we get at least one line as to why they are sorted this way?

I could list them but you won't like them because they're shit

also Tokzic limited time offer is up you owe me 2 reads lists now fucking 0 posts d1 with 8 hours left fuck you man.

Pazzaz 11-13-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

AA was right to question you that's actually not really a good plan at all

I seriously think it was a good idea. Imagine if what I did made no difference? I would be sitting here with 0 posts and a weak explanation and a town would still have died. Now, by doubling the chances that I would actually do a something and that then happening, the fact that I didn't post for an entire day is explained. I don't really have more to say about this but I hope that all of you understand my reasoning.

And I don't live in Italy I live in Sweden uncultered american , but nice guess the timezone is the same. It's 23:26 for me right now. I'll go to bed now and I'll wake up before EOD and check everything out, vote, etc.

About Andy, I'm gonna wait with my opinion til later. I thought he was nice, but I still want to know why he's saying so many weird things.

andy-o24 11-13-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

The way this is written it looks like I voted Roundbox because he wouldn't vote Xel with me. That uh, that never happened but from the links I think you're just wording it poorly.

I was trying to not use a lot of he and him and instead use names for clarity, so yeah, it probably did get kinda garbled.

Quote:

You have way too many nulls in there for people who have done enough to swing one direction or another. Hell, I think you even have me at a null---which is garbage. I have to be one of the top posters. Love me or hate me, but to have me at null kind of implies you haven't been keeping up.

If I can't read someone, they're null for me. So you're just wrong. But I love you just the same <3

Quote:

Wrong. I am not wolf, and if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly. If anything we are both town. I know one of us is definitely town.

Quote:

I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.

The way you are interpreting my logic is different from the way I am presenting it (at least in my mind). You can nitpick my phrasing all you want, but if you can whip enough votes to lynch me you'll be pretty disappointed with the card flip.

-o24

roundbox 11-13-2016 04:38 PM

I guess my wording wasn't clear, MML. I was saying that GS had a scumread on me as well, not that he was townie like you.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Pazzaz cus he outed his role already and has nothing left to offer statistically which is something wolves should probably have on the table for themselves

Xelnya cus he outed himself in EoD d0 and wanted people to vote for him rather than a good role. Makes it seem like taking a bullet for a town role rather than vanilla town.

Wineandbread I like his reads lists

inDheart I like his reads lists

Haku I cannot be fucked to read his shit

YoshL could go neutral but really all I got to go off is the early aggression

Precarious cannot be fucked to push since he hasn't really done any commenting at all

ShadoWolfe because he says lots of stuff that seems smart

Andy because he is a noob making constant bad mistakes and it's representative of my first game as town

storn because storn should have died d0 like his flair text should said

DFR because just stooped off after a good outburst in the start and just never really took off from there

V because no posts but words that butter my ear holes

MML because ya format your posts like shit and makes me think you're responding to every little thing to cover ur ass

Zenith because I didn't like his attitude d0 and his long string of posting d1 makes me think he's trying to do the same thing as MML

roundbox because the dude is obviously a fool like it's so OBviOUS

gold stinger 11-13-2016 04:48 PM

I told you they were shit I hope it tastes as good as they smell hold onto your hats boiez gs is no longer thinking rationally

gold stinger 11-13-2016 04:49 PM

inDheart 11-13-2016 04:59 PM

up to post #1099

#807 he's seemed okay when he actually posts but i wanna say it's in his blood to just kind of quit threads as either alignment. i buy why he likes replacing in

#823 ok "town leader feel" is not really how i'd describe MML

#830 hmmmmmmmmmm box opposes freezin lynch, box also likes freezin's big post...#843 sigh i cannot get into box's head at all. reiterated in #954, with charu agreeing but actually giving emotion reasons

storn is a zigzagoon

#863 oh, this is also a good MML post

#882 this made me laugh because storn. but like, even if it's a thing that happens often to you, it's one of those things you just...don't say. charu's right that it's a bad line, and it doesn't look like anything that might be storn-indicative to me, though i don't have much meta on storn.

#889 you know if i didn't mention it already this is a disgusting reaction to a gut read, which i would think is inconsistent with being okay with being read wolf. rubs me the wrong way

tokzic's catchup looks ok

think i like wabby's reads but several of his town leans are seemingly based on just the presence of content

#916 ok yeah freezin is SO tilted here, just marking to see if it sways anyone. i do disagree with a few points in there, especially because the freezin-zenith comparison is not entirely undeserved

#919 not sure if i buy EXACTLY like zenith though for comparison to xel, and also don't see the hypocrisy xel's calling out here. i don't agree with the people who are strictly tone reading you, but them thinking your tone is alignment indicative but not zenith's isn't a contradiction in terms. tone ALWAYS being alignment indicative for EVERYONE would be a twg universal, which is ALWAYS bad

ok i get where some people are coming from on xel though now
#930 there, someone said it
AA's case in #933 also reminds me of turbo6 xel
one other thing i remember, was there was a part of twgabout where zenith had replaced in, made a reads list, then xel quoted zenith's list and made commentary on it - when he got to himself he felt the need to say "I vehemently disagree with your read of me at this point" or something like that

#941 don't really condone ignoring the other top wagon, but if the shoe fits

#949 hella freezin tone read from shado, i believe this is the first of three people who could be construed as "defending" freezin (w/ box and charu)

#962 yeah so the first line of this is telling to me, because when box posted after AA's ping, i'm not sure that he had any actual content to give even though AA was calling for people to step it up.
AA/charu very opposite reactions to this post

#973 reads post makes a lot of sense the way people lean, taking into account it's a little outdated as gs says two posts later. and hey, here's someone scumreading both xel and zenith, an equal opportunity scumreader. freezin read is gross though and seems to just conveniently lineup with a wagon forming?

#982 bit bothered by trying to figure out w/w pairs at quite this point (getting close to eod); better question might be who would gs rather see flip to clear that up

#986 don't like MML being quite so dismissive of the reasons to flip on freezin, either that or he just didn't read into them. and oh yeah where did dfr go

#994 sigh, you seem way too sure you struck gold and i could see why given xel's explanation, it's just i don't buy this as why you're not what i see as your "usual" town self

#1009 andy why don't you care
why don't you care andy
why does this look like you have foreknowledge of how they'll flip, because it should matter who you want to see flip

#1016 likely the post worth remembering from AA's argument (it helps to summarize it up too) because xel sure has been present but seemingly not done a whole lot to help town. people don't agree with how he's voting zenith and he hasn't been able to do much to change that, but one thing he could do is...move? there's only an assload of other options and he had plenty of time

#1031 to essentially paraphrase gradiant: there are more than 2 options

nothing to glean from mechanic talk really
gs xel vote is consistent but looks like he never responded to people questioning his reads before day end
wab self vote is odd since phantoms are off iirc, incredibly safe looking

ok i did it, gonna let myself eat dinner and then on to today rq

inDheart 11-13-2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
inDheart I like his reads lists

lol i don't really have a solid nicely formatted list though but that's my next task

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:02 PM

When I meant reads list I meant figuratively your posts that look like the 2nd last post you just made.

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:03 PM

Coincidentally, Wineandbread makes his shit the exactly same way and I love you both for it

gold stinger 11-13-2016 05:04 PM

You see MML why can't you format your shit like them jfc