Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

CoolRun 11-6-2010 10:26 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 3337209)
Well I'm just glad I got my little skill boost because if I didn't I would be no where near matrixdude, neomax, or coolrun. Great competition pushes people to get better, and it did just that. Thank you guys.

Don't count me out yet. Without counting this round, we're off by 150 points (6 goods). I'll be whoring Tageri tomorrow, hopefully scoring at least 28-30 goods. :)

kmay 11-6-2010 10:29 PM

Never said you were out of it. I said you were going to win D4...

nois-or-e 11-6-2010 10:41 PM

nois-or-e, Jtehanonymous, kjwkjw, Shikari, Shouka,Sprite-

A wild Sprite- appears :3

CoolRun 11-6-2010 10:41 PM

No, this tourney's pretty much yours. I fail at FGO's. It's gonna take a miracle to beat your score.

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 10:46 PM

Suddenly coolrun pulls a SDG run on Tageri

wut

kjwkjw 11-6-2010 10:48 PM

Doubt I can improve my score since I only have the rest of today to play... so I'll go ahead and thank Kayla and AJ for the tourney. The competition's been tough but fun ^^;

kmay 11-6-2010 10:51 PM

neomax is prolly going to come out of nowhere and rape

Shikari 11-6-2010 10:52 PM

You guys never know...

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 10:56 PM

hey guys i just SDG'd m8bit clean
syke

kjwkjw 11-6-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHandNow (Post 3337269)
hey guys i just SDG'd m8bit clean

Whoa, have fun in D7 next tourney
checked levelstats rofl, had me going for a sec

Portalo 11-6-2010 11:05 PM

This is what I have to say about this file.

I might improve it.

Just might.

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 11:08 PM

You don't submit an actual score you don't get credits :/

Prime8 11-6-2010 11:14 PM

Sorry if I'm one of the complainers you're..."complaining" about lol. I wasn't so much lamenting my division placement as it was my own (massive) drop in skill. Although I repeatedly wanted to just give up on the tournament, I just decided to keep at it in the vain hopes that I too would get some fluke runs. Despite my poor performance, I still had a good time with this.

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime8 (Post 3337296)
Sorry if I'm one of the complainers you're..."complaining" about lol. I wasn't so much lamenting my division placement as it was my own (massive) drop in skill. Although I repeatedly wanted to just give up on the tournament, I just decided to keep at it in the vain hopes that I too would get some fluke runs. Despite my poor performance, I still had a good time with this.

I wasn't referring to you. You didn't really complain so much as you did bash yourself.

Also, updated

TC_Halogen 11-7-2010 12:04 AM

Have the trill section in Slashmaid isolated - I will nail this pattern

remedy1502 11-7-2010 12:08 AM

For now... I swear to ****ing god I will have under 5 misses with under 30 goods. I just could not combo this run. =/

iironiic 11-7-2010 12:28 AM

As an observer, I really enjoyed watching everyone play :) I think I have posted this earlier in the thread, but it was pretty intense watching all of the competition in the majority of the divisions. Just watching this makes me want to pick up on competitive FFR play again, but knowing myself, I don't think that will happen for a while. AJ and Kayla, once again, I commend you on your hard work!

PS: I would totally participate if I wasn't so busy. Sorry about withdrawing during the first round lol

ic0slay3r 11-7-2010 12:41 AM

I really congratulate Aj and Kayla for making this tourney so awesome, I know that doing a tourney and trying to keep everyone happy at one is really difficult, but you guys did an awesome job :) really happy I was able to participate in this tourney hope you guys make another one.

PS. my run on Hajnal was a really lucky run v.v, and I really did struggle in the first few rounds, but I think I'm getting decent again, sorry for the placing trouble :<

DarkCause 11-7-2010 12:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
fine here is my dumb scores...gonna enjoy my humiliation by whoreing lvl 3 songs hoping i get more AAAs

chocobothief12 11-7-2010 12:49 AM

This song is finally turning into less of a mash and more of an actual tolerable fun one. I actually feel good about the low numbers for my current skill :)