Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Anonymous? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=100240)

stonedfreedom 09-29-2008 01:42 PM

Anonymous?

FFR will not register that I am logging in. It says I am...but when I go to play R1 it says I'm logged in as Anonymous, have 0 credits, and when I click on songs to play (Thats all i really care about just wanna play a few songs) they load like normal and then no arrows come....what's up? Any help?

I have cleared my cache, private data, etc already. I've also restarted my computer and Mozilla broswer. I JUST WANNA PLAY SOME FFR!! lol

rzr 09-29-2008 01:44 PM

Re: Anonymous?

You need to click the remember me button.

who_cares973 09-29-2008 01:51 PM

he should still be able to play as anonymous im not really to sure how to solve the problem...i guess try using a different browser

rzr 09-29-2008 01:52 PM

True. Try I.E.

bluguerrilla 09-29-2008 01:55 PM

Make sure to install the latest flash player.

toxicity3 09-30-2008 01:21 PM

I have the same exact problem. Stonedfreedom and i have had accounts for years, and have never had this problem, nothing seems to help. I log in, and it says im logged in at the top, but the game doesnt register it.

bluguerrilla 09-30-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toxicity3 (Post 2821752)
I have the same exact problem. Stonedfreedom and i have had accounts for years, and have never had this problem, nothing seems to help. I log in, and it says im logged in at the top, but the game doesnt register it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluguerrilla (Post 2820317)
Make sure to install the latest flash player.

Just to reiterate, you did do this, right?

toxicity3 10-1-2008 01:47 PM

Yes we have installed the newest updated Flash Player. Still not allowing us to log in (Which is needed to be able to play secret songs :D) on ANY of the mirrors. The only mirror we can actually play songs on is the swf file. All the other mirrors do not play the songs it just goes to the dance screen and then nothing happens....and I have to end it. PLEASE HELP

s0ulst0n3 10-1-2008 01:54 PM

Enable cookies. You can do this (FF3, anyways) by going to Edit, then Preferences. Click on the Privacy tab, and check off Accept Cookies From Sites. That should fix it, maybe give us a screenshot explaining your situation even further?

toxicity3 10-1-2008 02:04 PM

cookies have been enable the entire time...

s0ulst0n3 10-1-2008 02:13 PM

Is it possible you may have been blacklisted for cheating? I mean, your rank is in the negatives. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why none of your scores will register. Sorry buddy, take this up with Tass.

toxicity3 10-1-2008 02:23 PM

Our ranks are ABOVE 100,000 so....We are NOT in the negatives. If we are then there is some error. How do you cheat at this game? I play because it's fun and when I do bad it makes me wanna do better lol. I keep playing because I haven't beaten the game yet. It's a never ending game if you ask me. It's perfect!

Toxicity3's rank is 56,106
and Chevelleracer's (aka, stonedfreedom's) rank is 16,832
Not negative ranks...

So yea we HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt that we have been blacklisted.

ChevelleRacer 10-1-2008 05:04 PM

The negative rank you are seeing is the one for "Anonymous".

ChevelleRacer 10-1-2008 05:10 PM

Here's my screenshot.

s0ulst0n3 10-1-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toxicity3 (Post 2823659)
So yea we HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt that we have been blacklisted.

I find it to be the only logical explanation to this, as no one I know is have problems like that. You have cookies enabled, cleared cache, and done lots. Like I said, discuss this with Tass.

ddr_dude 10-3-2008 11:03 AM

I'm having the same problem as well. I log in fine, it show my credits and rank but when I go to click the game it says I'm logged in as a guest. Also, I tried to play and the song load but then it just sits there with the arrows but no music or arrows scroll across the screen.

Nightfirecat 10-3-2008 12:29 PM

Right click it, go to flash player properties, and allow FFR to use at least 10KB of memory.

tangomango 10-3-2008 02:19 PM

you guys are using the FFR mirrors to play?

I had some problems with them, and nothing I did changed it. Try using the main site to play, it's the only one that works (for me at least).

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ddr_dude (Post 2826498)
Also, I tried to play and the song load but then it just sits there with the arrows but no music or arrows scroll across the screen.

This basically happens.

man of everything 10-3-2008 04:37 PM

it tends to say anonymous when i play on the mirrors.

ChevelleRacer 10-3-2008 05:41 PM

flashflashrevolution.com appears to be working properly. xqsite.com isn't though. No worries anymore. I can play my game :D