Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG XV: Postgame Coverage (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=25920)

Kilgamayan 05-14-2005 06:32 PM

TWG XV: Postgame Coverage

Hahahahahaha.

Oh God.

Hahaha.

Discuss.

lightdarkness 05-14-2005 06:33 PM

RE: TWG XV: Postgame Coverage

talisman 05-14-2005 06:34 PM

I want to hear the wolves' story first.

Especially relating to the alain ap convo and of course the tps thing.

Kilgamayan 05-14-2005 06:35 PM

Oh, almost forgot.

blahblah18 (won the game)
nforcer06164 (Guardian) (won the game)
JurseyRider734 (won the game)

lightdarkness42 (Lynched on Day 1)
chardish (Lynched on Day 3)
Tasselfoot (Vigilante) (Killed on Night 4)
aperson (Former Master) (Attacked on Day 2)
flypie743 (won the game)
whorlichan (won the game)
talisman (won the game)
Kefit (Psychic) (won the game)
mead1 (won the game)

Tps222 (Lynched on Day 2)
Spheroid (Killed on Night 2)
GuidoHunter (Killed on Night 3)
Neonatrias (Seer) (won the game)
alainbryden (Mark, Master) (Lynched on Day 4)
Matthew4444 (won the game)

-Night 1-

Wolves mark: alainbryen (Master transference)
Seer picks: Tasselfoot

-Night 2-

Wolves pick: Spheroid
Seer picks: aperson
Guardian picks: Tasselfoot, Neonatrias

-Night 3-

Wolves pick: GuidoHunter
Seer picks: alainbryden
Guardian picks: Tasselfoot
Wintess incident: JurseyRider734/chardish

-Night 4-

Wolves pick: Tasselfoot
Seer picks: flypie743
Guardian picks: Neonatrias

I'm never using the Vigilante role again, this game taught me how broken it was. My apologies to aperson for being the unlucky wolf to get dicked by it. I don't know if I'll ever use the Witness again, either.

Also, I need to lessen the human specials overall. 4 blues + witness vs 4 wolves are not great red odds. Oh well, live and learn.

MVP goes posthumously to Tps.

Next time I host, I am taking the Galaxy Angel scenario and stuffing it down all your throats, because that will be a lot easier/more fun to write for.

lightdarkness 05-14-2005 06:36 PM

Heres how it went down

Chardish did the whole thing on his own accord. TPS got pissed, felt betrayed, and did what he did

Everything in the thread was true, the screenshot chardish posted was true also, but with a little photoshopin' :-P

alainbryden 05-14-2005 06:43 PM

I’m very upset at what happened in this game.

As some of you know I am leaving next Thursday, and won’t have internet for most, if not all of the summer, where I’m going to be living while I work, right up until September. I knew that this was going to be my last TWG, and the past three games, I have shaped my behaviour as a wolf in such a way that I could take this game as a human or a wolf. Everything was going much as planned and expected, until the huge event with Chardish and TPS.

I can only say about this that Chardish had no right to sacrifice TPS like this. I find it unsportsmanlike to put any fellow team mate at risk for yourself. TPS’ retaliation against Chardish was justified.

What was not justified was that TPS also gave me away. This frustrated me incredibly and guaranteed that I would not last the game, in spite of my efforts.

Talisman was right, in that I planned ahead, just incase a connection with Aperson and I was suspected. I had us stage a conversation covering several topics of humanity, and demonstrating a slight mistrust. This was, for the most part, ignored, as people prefer to notice only the evidence that supports their suspicions.

The only other issue to cover is that my conversation with Jursey that was the basis for her entire persuit of me really was a misunderstanding on her part. I knew exactly what she was doing and responded as I would have had I been human. She read into this wrong, and got lucky that I actually was a wolf. I don’t, however, think this gives her the right to tell anyone I told you so.

So, greatly disappointed, I leave the TWG league for a while and hope that the game is still running when I return.

JurseyRider734 05-14-2005 06:43 PM

It so does, though. I definitely took the thing you said jokingly, but posted it and showed people just in case. Yeah, just in case. I didn't take it too seriously, to tell you the truth.

What? No MvP for me? :( I'm slitting. Right now.

I'm just happy that I was able to contribute a lot to this game, and that I was right about alain and somewhat happy that I pushed for him as hard as I did. Others doubted my opinions and took alain's word over mine, but I never changed my thought. Congratulations, Humans!

Tps222 05-14-2005 06:45 PM

I am extremely sorry Alain. I was rash in my decision, but the only way to prove Chardish's wolfness was to post the convo, which couldn't edit.

Chardish, can you please explain on what you did. Why didn't you ask me? Why did you have to do it? Alain was losing votes, he wasn't going to die. Did you just want to be proven human? I don't think lynching the least suspicious wolf was going to help much.

I wish the game was more team orieanted. Everything is for ourselves, as long as we live. Chardish did it, I did it. I wish there was someway to fix it.

lol at LD

Yay, 2nd mvp, even though for wrong team :0

blahblah18 05-14-2005 06:45 PM

dare I say Lollerskating?

GuidoHunter 05-14-2005 06:46 PM

It really was too bad for you, alain, but had I been in Tps's shoes, I would have done exactly what he did.

I didn't get to do a whole lot in this game, but I was rather surprised at getting wolfed, especially when I did. All I remember doing was calling out Tps (and alain?) day 1. Not that it made any difference, but whatever.

Vigilante = broken. After talking to Kilga, it turns out that I didn't actually know how it worked until after I died this game. I thought it was like a kamikaze: the kamikaze sacrifices himself to insta-kill a wolf. This is less broken for obvious reasons, and I'd kind of like to see how it works.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

flypie743 05-14-2005 06:46 PM

Re: RE: TWG XV: Postgame Coverage

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahblah18
dare I say Lollerskating?

No, go for lmaokittens.

Tasselfoot 05-14-2005 06:48 PM

No living person deserved the MVP Jurs... plain and simple.

I'm too upset to give any reasonable post-game... and I'm sure nforcer will cover anything that I might have said that wasn't already known.

Kilgamayan 05-14-2005 06:53 PM

Re: RE: TWG XV: Postgame Coverage

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222
I wish the game was more team orieanted. Everything is for ourselves, as long as we live. Chardish did it, I did it. I wish there was someway to fix it.

DDRFreak gives a win to every wolf, alive or dead, if the wolves win. Not sure what they do in the event of a human victory. They keep track of records in win-loss format rather than a banner with pips on it, so if they use something like a no-decision then it would still count as a "loss" under our system.

I'm not suggesting we do that, but if we need to make the game more team-oriented among wolves, it's a possibility.

talisman 05-14-2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alainbryden
Mead was right, in that I planned ahead, just incase a connection with Aperson and I was suspected. I had us stage a conversation covering several topics of humanity, and demonstrating a slight mistrust. This was, for the most part, ignored, as people prefer to notice only the evidence that supports their suspicions.

More like talisman was right. Unless mead posted the same thing sometime? Meh, whatever. What happened with chardish and tps was exactly what pretty much everyone thought happened then. Alain, you put up an admirable fight, every time you were on the line. I would almost rather you had the mvp instead of tps.

alainbryden 05-14-2005 07:00 PM

you're absolutely right. I intended to say 'talisman'.

Sorry

talisman 05-14-2005 07:04 PM

It was a good plan, too, staging IM convos. In the future no one will be able to trust what convos people do post. The chat and third party witnesses will become more popular I'm guessing.

whorlichan 05-14-2005 07:36 PM

lain, I do have to give you props for being excellently believable as a "human"--but you still give off Eeeeevil vibes. Ya gotta stop that.

Tasselfoot 05-14-2005 09:01 PM

Oh yes.... I'm god damn sick of being the savior of whatever team I'm on.

F*ck that, it gets me killed every single game.

Next game, regardless of being human or wolf, I PROMISE to be absolutely inactive. I won't be talking to people online. I won't be giving amazing insight and strategy in the forums. I won't be demanding to be seered nor will I be happy if I get guarded and forced to be the backbone of an alliance.

Basically, I am going to be worthless. Maybe then I won't get wolfed.

blahblah18 05-14-2005 10:03 PM

wow you retard, then maybe you shouldn't play... I've never read something more miserable in my life. I don't want Tass playing, if all you care about is personal gain or shit on something SO UNIMPRTANT... then you need some psychiatric help.. wow.

evilbutterfly 05-14-2005 10:38 PM

I'm confused...what happened?