Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXII - Postgame (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148256)

AragakiAyase 09-29-2017 12:46 PM

Re: TWG CLXXII - Postgame

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4591712)
reading the summary is actually tilting fuck outta here with that shit

History is tilting ik

inDheart 09-29-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4591713)
History is tilting ik

ask your doctor about Armchair Gamer Syndrome (AGS) today

FreezinIce 09-29-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4591712)
reading the summary is actually tilting fuck outta here with that shit

If your.mad for longer than 4 hrs go see a doctor

FreezinIce 09-29-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4591699)
I do think he deserves HM though for sure

Yeah.

I'll add him plus a summary later

DarkManticoreX2 09-29-2017 04:02 PM

Mvps and HMs are all power roles

okay

Charu 09-29-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4591729)

okay

I wasn't a power role.

Was just a role.

Charu 09-29-2017 04:08 PM

HA, GOTTEM

DarkManticoreX2 09-29-2017 04:10 PM

Eyeroll.jpeg

TWG Ike 09-29-2017 04:20 PM

charu when u respond to his posts

TWG Ike 09-29-2017 04:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zoYqPrx.gifv

rip the img tag didnt work

TWG Ike 09-29-2017 04:28 PM

fun game, thanks freeze for hosting and asmo for inviting me

feel free to invite me to future games though i make no guarantees i'll play them all

DBP was also pretty universally TR too without being NKed within the first two nights, scum couldnt even bother CCing his role cause nobody would've believed them

i guess it's true AA pocketed me enough for a TR and i believed him over mellon, but not enough i was ever willing to vote between him and mellon that day! he had a couple posts that didn't make sense to me from a town perspective, but also mafia, and i really could not buy scumteam shooting MVX-self haku there. also mellon was way more likely to have shot asmo n1.

unlucky for AA that haku claimed and made it clear he was never with town and thus the safest choice to lynch that day, when AA needed us to go onto roundbox (which we would have, had haku not claimed i think)

gg everyone!

kirkfan2255 09-29-2017 05:27 PM

This game was a lot of fun! It really reminded me of the old games when I was a new and more inexperienced player, with less focus on keeping the game 100% on the game and more leeway into being able to chat and have fun while playing.

I'm just sad that I didn't play my d1 as well as I had hoped to. I was planning to come into the game on d2 and do my best to make up for what I lacked in posting on d1, but I picked the wrong one of my choices. For me, having a role is something that I intend to use, because on my home site so many people get a role and don't ever hardly use it that over time I've just developed the idea that I should use mine.

Thank you so much to Asmo/Shado for inviting me, and I hope to play again sometime with y'all and hopefully play better than I did this game. Freezin, this setup was so cool and I've definitely seen some ideas that I want to bring into my own modding sometime.

inDheart 09-29-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

okay

you have to not get lynched for freezin to notice you because he has a hardon for results

Hakulyte 09-29-2017 06:18 PM

D0 didn't go so well overall and the Xel/Blind fight was arguably the only thing that didn't make us go down super early. (There was a lack of organization on our side for pushing a mislynch on a PR as well)

The only interesting part D0 was that we eventually figured Charu was on our side (I asked about touhou stuff and Roundbox asked him to say "reminiscing" in a post which happened).

So, Charu mostly played the role of an arbiter(I like Attack Birb tbh) and kept us in the game as much as he could. (almost dying D0 yikes)

I think N2 was the pivotal point in the game where everything started going down on my side. (not being able to set up a mislynch on a PR here hurt us as well)

Wasting a night action on AA and missing DBP cost too much to be able to just sit back. (it also made AA aware of Roundbox)

I think it's also safe to say that I should have never claimed MVX (self) because I couldn't prove that I wasn't initiate and that made me dependant on AA's role. (it was also instant death if he was MVX (town)).

Despite that, Roundbox telling me to never concede in wolfchat was probably the most valuable lesson for me this game.

That's what set up my mindset post-MVX claim to the end. (I didn't knew AA had a check on Roundbox, I just thought his BPV was hit)

You would think that staying "VT" would have been safer, but that VT pool was way too small by that point. It was just a matter of time until Roundbox/me were both found out.

Everyone could just mass claim and check/shoot in that VT pool and it was over.

I think our NKs also sealed the game. (Sunfan(VT), AA(wasted), Blind(meh)).
(Kirkfan going rip helped, but even then we couldn't waste a phase trying to get a mislynch on her so, arguably speaking, that wasn't completely a bad play).

D3 was critical and Raeko surviving pretty much ended the wolf game not to mention that she cleared inDheart as well which means that even if she somehow got lynched, the game would still have a ton of confirmed players.

D2 with DBP clearing Blind/Charu(Alien) also largely contributed to this as well.

Nonetheless, that was an interesting game.

T-Force 09-29-2017 06:28 PM

I somehow managed to keep up throughout the entire game, holy shit.
A fantastic game/read throughout. This may have been one of the best games on this site, (at least in my time playing), and I feel that a few players had some of their best games.

Also props to Yeti and kirkfan for TWGing over here. Hope to see you both around again!

the sun fan 09-29-2017 06:55 PM

didn't quite hit the postingest game title for FFR

Charu however did overtake Legit Doctor for the most posts in a game on FFR (DBP in Cedolad Replaces Out being the actual 1st place slot)

that's

a lot of words

Charu 09-29-2017 06:56 PM

One liner posts, baby!

inDheart 09-29-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4591771)
didn't quite hit the postingest game title for FFR

Charu however did overtake Legit Doctor for the most posts in a game on FFR (DBP in Cedolad Replaces Out being the actual 1st place slot)

that's

a lot of words

wait really

did we count wrong or something

AragakiAyase 09-29-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

okay

yeah I had a whopping commute to my name

AragakiAyase 09-29-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4591765)
D0 didn't go so well overall and the Xel/Blind fight was arguably the only thing that didn't make us go down super early. (There was a lack of organization on our side for pushing a mislynch on a PR as well)

The only interesting part D0 was that we eventually figured Charu was on our side (I asked about touhou stuff and Roundbox asked him to say "reminiscing" in a post which happened).

So, Charu mostly played the role of an arbiter(I like Attack Birb tbh) and kept us in the game as much as he could. (almost dying D0 yikes)

I think N2 was the pivotal point in the game where everything started going down on my side. (not being able to set up a mislynch on a PR here hurt us as well)

Wasting a night action on AA and missing DBP cost too much to be able to just sit back. (it also made AA aware of Roundbox)

I think it's also safe to say that I should have never claimed MVX (self) because I couldn't prove that I wasn't initiate and that made me dependant on AA's role. (it was also instant death if he was MVX (town)).

Despite that, Roundbox telling me to never concede in wolfchat was probably the most valuable lesson for me this game.

That's what set up my mindset post-MVX claim to the end. (I didn't knew AA had a check on Roundbox, I just thought his BPV was hit)

You would think that staying "VT" would have been safer, but that VT pool was way too small by that point. It was just a matter of time until Roundbox/me were both found out.

Everyone could just mass claim and check/shoot in that VT pool and it was over.

I think our NKs also sealed the game. (Sunfan(VT), AA(wasted), Blind(meh)).
(Kirkfan going rip helped, but even then we couldn't waste a phase trying to get a mislynch on her so, arguably speaking, that wasn't completely a bad play).

D3 was critical and Raeko surviving pretty much ended the wolf game not to mention that she cleared inDheart as well which means that even if she somehow got lynched, the game would still have a ton of confirmed players.

D2 with DBP clearing Blind/Charu(Alien) also largely contributed to this as well.

Nonetheless, that was an interesting game.

literally just

never kill blind there, just why

you're screwed anyway tbh, the most wifom thing you could do was not kill anyone, but killing blind meant town ALWAYS lynched you there