Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

who_cares973 08-17-2018 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642340)
i wanted to ask sunfan a question that'd get him to engage with dbp's posts

he basically said he'd be able to figure it out some later, but there was one thing he liked, which i asked him to go find, and then i questioned why he liked it

after that is him going back over the read and trying to decide whether it's good or not

hope that helps with the understanding bit; maybe you can tell me why it's weird if it still is

Okay yeah that helps. It was definitely weird because I didn't understand what the back and forth was about

Celirra 08-17-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642341)
Was it about blinking too much

You're as big of a bully as yoshl

the sun fan 08-17-2018 05:25 PM

cel I don't feel the greatest about u either u feel pretty similar as well

Celirra 08-17-2018 05:43 PM

ToNe Is A gOoD eVaLuAtIoN tOol

the sun fan 08-17-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642346)
ToNe Is A gOoD eVaLuAtIoN tOol

I didn't say t0an
I said feel

Celirra 08-17-2018 05:46 PM

FeEl Is A gOoD eVaLuAtIoN tOoL

Celirra 08-17-2018 05:47 PM

if i learned anything from physics and/or chemistry it's that qualitative measures are poor for evaluation due to lack of precision and consistency
so unless you're measuring my friction or temperature with some kind of tool then you're a poor physicist and/or chemistryist

the sun fan 08-17-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642349)
if i learned anything from physics and/or chemistry it's that qualitative measures are poor for evaluation due to lack of precision and consistency
so unless you're measuring my friction or temperature with some kind of tool then you're a poor physicist and/or chemistryist

if you believe this then TWG isn't the game for you
I made some tea and the leaves told me you are a wolf and for that you must die

Gradiant 08-17-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642350)
if you believe this then TWG isn't the game for you
I made some tea and the leaves told me you are a wolf and for that you must die

And then we find out that xiz's hot take was right all along and this is distancing lol

Tps222 08-17-2018 06:00 PM

Sunfan is pulling out a lot of good reactions from people to analyze later, definitely getting a townie vibe from him.

who_cares973 asking people to explain why they view him as townie is really strange to me, I'm not sure what the motive behind that would be if you actually are town. Most of his posts seem to revolve around "explain this to me" and then "oh ok".

If sunfan is trying to make a lot of noise and accusations to draw out suspicion, who_cares is doing the exact opposite. I would like to hear who some of his top suspects currently are.

Celirra 08-17-2018 06:00 PM

fun fact
it's literally impossible for me and sunfan to be w/w

Gradiant 08-17-2018 06:02 PM

it was a joke

inDheart 08-17-2018 06:03 PM

@tps, did you mean celirra where you said i was jumping on sunfan? or, rather, what's your take on celirra's treatment of sunfan's posts there?

i'm pretty sure "calling out" sunfan isn't what i did, because i had a rationalization for why he'd name you over any given lesser-than-active player

or if i did, cel was also there and voted pearl, and imo reacted more strongly, but you don't name him

Gradiant 08-17-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4642352)
who_cares973 asking people to explain why they view him as townie is really strange to me, I'm not sure what the motive behind that would be if you actually are town.

I can see one thing, but he should respond first

inDheart 08-17-2018 06:10 PM

hey sunfan,

is xiz town for not being here or something

i want to be able to parse your cel read too but i can't tell quite what or where it's coming from

Celirra 08-17-2018 06:18 PM

p sure sunfan's read is coming from me being funny again

who_cares973 08-17-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4642352)
Sunfan is pulling out a lot of good reactions from people to analyze later, definitely getting a townie vibe from him.

who_cares973 asking people to explain why they view him as townie is really strange to me, I'm not sure what the motive behind that would be if you actually are town. Most of his posts seem to revolve around "explain this to me" and then "oh ok".

If sunfan is trying to make a lot of noise and accusations to draw out suspicion, who_cares is doing the exact opposite. I would like to hear who some of his top suspects currently are.

She started off throwing shade because of the way I was posting, she said it was different from the last game. We didn't interact much after that then a couple posts after Sunfan gives me a hard town lean she says I'm townie. This is odd and I wanted to follow up on that. Which she still hasn't responded to so there's that

the sun fan 08-17-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642360)
hey sunfan,

is xiz town for not being here or something

i want to be able to parse your cel read too but i can't tell quite what or where it's coming from

xiz is town because he expressed ideas (specifically a mindmeld with cel I think) in a way that he do as a wolf

sounds confident right?

not as sure as I should be but I think he's town

the sun fan 08-17-2018 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642361)
p sure sunfan's read is coming from me being funny again

uhhh, I mean I don't want to tell you and all but you're not doing something you didn't do that time

Celirra 08-17-2018 06:31 PM

ty for not telling me but i still think its fuckin dumb