Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

who_cares973 08-17-2018 10:56 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I finished reading the dark tower series and won't be reading it again for a while

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642087)
I think it depends on different stuff though, in more closed setups I think discussing mechanics is more beneficial to have common ground on (eg. "Who should the vigi shoot?" or handling seer cover, etc)... of course this game I dont think it's super duper useful at least not yet. Might be needed next phase though

The unfortunate part about this is the wolves have a sense of what we may have based on there role. I love fake claiming, but it's not really the greatest in this set up.

blindreper1179 08-17-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642092)
Blind how afraid are you of sunfan

Im not.

the sun fan 08-17-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642110)
Im not.

aren't you always afraid of me?

who_cares973 08-17-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4642110)
Im not.

I like this answer

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642070)
oh well

I still have scumleans on those two

oh alright cool. my point still stands then, don't be a xiz, back your shit up

the sun fan 08-17-2018 11:15 AM

wc, do you get what I was saying about syhto?

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:26 AM

Don't like how tps left celirra out of the part about talking about sunfan mentioning tps twice regarding catching up.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642090)
you say you talked about already having been annoyed earlier in thread about people just kinda weakly indicating suspicions with nothing to back them up

but the way you're saying dbp was responding to posts (vague, to look invested) could also mean he just didn't read your post about it. if he did, he could have made that "sneaky feeling" post to bait you specifically, but him continuously saying here he'd want anyone to respond to it means that's not what he wanted

so if i read it right, you thought you could be baited by that specifically, but weren't really, if i'm looking at it from his side
+ you're right about dbp's catchup being pretty vague and uninspired then

this prodding from him just seems. bad, but would he do it (to the people he is doing it to, as well) as a wolf
i don't really wanna talk about it too much for reasons but i think it puts him on particular wolf teams if he is a wolf, and makes you more likely town

This still looks like just a bunch of word salad.

I said xiz needed to backup a take like what he had. Then we had dbp coming in with the appearance of catching up when we're just getting little responses that look like they took no effort to do. We get a lovely post saying he has a bad feeling about you and me with no backing like xiz. You're saying he didn't read my post regarding xiz i doubt, if he really was reading to catch up. He then says it was a bait which yeah, i'm gonna question. Not because he specifically baited me but because i thought it was a load of bs.

He then pretty much says that the post was made that way to bait everybody else, which seems bad to me. I don't care much for making bad posts to force people to talk about them. especially when what he got out of it for everybody else was nothing and that he's still scumreading you and me with no backing up.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:34 AM

backpack

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642104)
I'm not reading anything before this post

I also hate this. Reading the stuff that has happened before would take almost no work to give a few meaningful responses to. this is nowhere close to how bad the FE game was.

who_cares973 08-17-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642114)
wc, do you get what I was saying about syhto?

I remember agreeing with you a bit when you first mentioned it but didn't look back at her posts to double check. I will go back and check

Celirra 08-17-2018 11:52 AM

Gradiant is town because I agree with him in general this game

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:52 AM

So i'm a bit lost with the whole grad/ind/dbp bait thing so im going back and reading it and this post caught my eye

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642090)
this prodding from him just seems. bad, but would he do it (to the people he is doing it to, as well) as a wolf

For whatever reason this sentence looks edited in the form of ind trying to be very careful on what he is saying, due to the oddly placed period? Uuuusuallly thats a scummy sign lol.

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642113)
oh alright cool. my point still stands then, don't be a xiz, back your shit up

hey

Syhto 08-17-2018 11:59 AM

I'm at work rn and dont like twg posting on my phone cause I'm bad at phone posting

But let me just say that I always play the same I am virtually unreadable and you suntan arent gonna get far off that logic. But nice try

Xiz 08-17-2018 12:00 PM

also wait, blind came from that massive game and is complaining about 22 pages

Syhto 08-17-2018 12:00 PM

Heahuheahuhe!!!

Gradiant 08-17-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642136)
also wait, blind came from that massive game and is complaining about 22 pages

you have an issue with blind doing it and not freezin?

the sun fan 08-17-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642135)
I'm at work rn and dont like twg posting on my phone cause I'm bad at phone posting

But let me just say that I always play the same I am virtually unreadable and you suntan arent gonna get far off that logic. But nice try

The only way to be truly unreadable is to never post.
But I can be wrong on u. The stuff like not seeming happier than u were when u were a wolf and weren't happy to be a wolf is p hard to fake