Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152946)

the sun fan 04-10-2021 12:37 AM

Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I will say I thought raeko was at 3 votes and not 2

Hakulyte 04-10-2021 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4759377)
DAY 4 HAS BEGUN. DAY PHASES ARE NOW 24 HOURS. IT WILL END AT 10 PM SERVER TIME ON SATURDAY, APRIL 10.

the sun fan 04-10-2021 03:26 AM

I've been thinking about this, and I'll read more tomorrow to see how confident I am in this decision, but I'm thinking that I might actually be alright with sacrificing raeko to the gods of idiocy this phase so you guys will have a confirmed f3 with me in it, most likely.

I am SO OBSCENELY SURE that lewdy is the last mafia that I think town can afford to be moronic and lynch the bulletproof and we still win anyways.

Probably tn/ffa are the next two nightkills in this world (either order), so the final three would be subaru/sunfan/shadow (triple S!)

I literally despise being in final 3 with subaru when he's crew in Among Us because he's an absolute throwmeister when I'm there as crew too, so maybe this isn't so appealing now that I've typed it out, but yeah. I think we can potentially afford to mislynch raeko and still have a good chance of winning.

I'd just, you know, rather lynch the obvious mafia Hakulyte today and end up with two chances to find the wolf between subaru/lewdy because that actually wins so much more often

the sun fan 04-10-2021 03:29 AM

something that might only be compelling to ffa

whoever is mafia between the claims here, the claim was really not a good idea for their team

who do you think is more likely to have their fingers type out literal spaghetti?

the memelord who LITERALLY FAKECLAIMED HAVING 3 VESTS BEFORE nevermind that he was town
or raeko, who has fakeclaimed almost never

tn5421 04-10-2021 04:07 AM

Is that why you're buddying the possible scum this hard ITT?

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4759486)
Uh...Wat

Why would you not vote against Haku here?

He's literally the one who made the claim

because I was drunk and they were pissing me off

haku

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759498)
I've been thinking about this, and I'll read more tomorrow to see how confident I am in this decision, but I'm thinking that I might actually be alright with sacrificing raeko to the gods of idiocy this phase so you guys will have a confirmed f3 with me in it, most likely.

I am SO OBSCENELY SURE that lewdy is the last mafia that I think town can afford to be moronic and lynch the bulletproof and we still win anyways.

Probably tn/ffa are the next two nightkills in this world (either order), so the final three would be subaru/sunfan/shadow (triple S!)

I literally despise being in final 3 with subaru when he's crew in Among Us because he's an absolute throwmeister when I'm there as crew too, so maybe this isn't so appealing now that I've typed it out, but yeah. I think we can potentially afford to mislynch raeko and still have a good chance of winning.

I'd just, you know, rather lynch the obvious mafia Hakulyte today and end up with two chances to find the wolf between subaru/lewdy because that actually wins so much more often

sunfan this post is very smart except for the part where you ADMIT KILLING ME WOULD BE A MISLYNCH please fucking stop

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759497)

what is this meant to mean wolfy woo

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn5421 (Post 4759482)
You wouldn't. I only played one game and it was christmas 2012 or 2013

I also only played one game, didn't realize it was streamed and raged at some idiot, got muted and just quit because fuck that

mellon_collie 04-10-2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759467)
I'm gonna leave the thread to avoid unnecessary toxicity.

You know the drill anyway. Nothing personal here.

still think this post is mad dirty and kinda offended haku would sink so low as to make it after starting the entire situation with a fake claim

dirty, dirty post

flashflash account 04-10-2021 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759499)
something that might only be compelling to ffa

whoever is mafia between the claims here, the claim was really not a good idea for their team

who do you think is more likely to have their fingers type out literal spaghetti?

the memelord who LITERALLY FAKECLAIMED HAVING 3 VESTS BEFORE nevermind that he was town
or raeko, who has fakeclaimed almost never

Yeah that makes sense

SubaruPoptart 04-10-2021 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4759402)
I'm hard claiming x3-bulletproof.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759406)
shut the fuck up

haku

I'm the bulletproof and fuck you for making me claim

why the fuck would a real bulletproof claim here

fuck that

if anyone doesn't believe me ask me anything

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4757915)
1x 3x-Bulletproof

OK real talk I thought there were 3 bulletproofs but upon re-reading I understand now. So it's like they can put on a vest and if a wolf tries to kill them, it just doesn't work right?

SubaruPoptart 04-10-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4759436)
shut the fuck up

ok more real talk why'd it get so heated there? I don't really understand the hostility other than (potentially) catching someone in a lie, which even then wow

flashflash account 04-10-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759509)
ok more real talk why'd it get so heated there? I don't really understand the hostility other than (potentially) catching someone in a lie, which even then wow

Because swearing means you're town 4head

SubaruPoptart 04-10-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4759498)

I'm more keen on resolving the shadow kitb from last phase. Cuz while this raeko/haku thing is definitely an issue I feel there's more room to fuck up between those two, whereas in my eyes it's a lot more obvious to me there was someone between bug/shadow.

SubaruPoptart 04-10-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759510)
Because swearing means you're town 4head

I don't really see how it does honestly; like I always get a bad vibe from people who go hard in the paint in these games. it doesn't seem necessary to me.

flashflash account 04-10-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759511)
I'm more keen on resolving the shadow kitb from last phase. Cuz while this raeko/haku thing is definitely an issue I feel there's more room to fuck up between those two, whereas in my eyes it's a lot more obvious to me there was someone between bug/shadow.

Why do you think that was obvious? Especially compared to two people claiming the same role

SubaruPoptart 04-10-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759513)
Why do you think that was obvious? Especially compared to two people claiming the same role

I have more meta knowledge on Shadow than I do Raeko/Haku. Apparently Haku fakeclaims a lot and Raeko doesn't but how am I supposed to know that for sure?

Shadow's usually in it to win it and askin a lotta questions, tryna solve as much as possible and when he was here to do so he wasn't really doing a lot of that, which is why I'm more sure on Shadow than I am the Raeku thunderdome here.

flashflash account 04-10-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4759514)
I have more meta knowledge on Shadow than I do Raeko/Haku. Apparently Haku fakeclaims a lot and Raeko doesn't but how am I supposed to know that for sure?

Shadow's usually in it to win it and askin a lotta questions, tryna solve as much as possible and when he was here to do so he wasn't really doing a lot of that, which is why I'm more sure on Shadow than I am the Raeku thunderdome here.

I think it's okay to be more sure on shadowgod than haku or raeko individually, but you're making it seem like you're not confident that at least one of raeko/haku is a wolf?

SubaruPoptart 04-10-2021 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4759515)
I think it's okay to be more sure on shadowgod than haku or raeko individually, but you're making it seem like you're not confident that at least one of raeko/haku is a wolf?

Oh I'm confident that there's one in there, it's just I don't wanna go there because to me it's more likely to fuck it up