Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
(Also font hope you feel better. Drink some hot water + lemon + honey, works every time for me for most things)

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
No, it's good because the point of my play in this game is that since I'm a near-confirmed Medic, it opens the door for me to "BRING THE CHAOS" and I just love that.

So, it's completely normal if you go "wtf are you doing Haku".

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Except that I will eventually stop and try to bring back a balance from the mess I'm creating. I do am here to solve the game too.

storn42 03-1-2016 08:44 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Pshhh at least you claim and get to live. :(

In other news I feel like I'm starting to shit post way too much, need to reel it back in

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hey, at least you're posting something.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:48 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So, what do you guys want to do?

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413060)
So, what do you guys want to do?

dance


Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412534)
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412992)
am I the only one who still thinks this post was disgusting

Hi AA. Can you develop on this one? I agree with you btw.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413061)
dance


That was weird. I like it, you're now Town confirmed. Only Town Xiz would post a Garchomp dancing the 29th February 2016. I know, I'm from the future.

#Haku's logic

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
That's not a serious post, but I want to come back Post Game and being like "look at how right I was~" while actually not knowing what I'm talking about.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413062)
Hi AA. Can you develop on this one? I agree with you btw.

her post is out of nowhere, the "nice" makes it seem like she's barely acknowledging what we've posted, dismissing it and immediately jumping onto storn. in addition to that feeling extremely opportunistic and like she doesn't care about the discussion we just had, she appeals to me as the other person who wanted to lynch storn as if we're definitely of the same alignment when I don't know. felt like an attempt to build rapport and generate a false townread

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Don't like the font lynch.

Something occurred to me, and this is 1000% tinfoil here, but if on N2 the wolves hit the SK's vest they would have no immediate reason to follow up so early on in the game. Sure the SK could potentially kill a wolf but in a game so large I'm sure they figured just as likely more towns would die and they have that persons number ready at any time. So this would also allow the SK to simply go on killing whereby giving credence to a fake medic save and claim as obviously the only person who knows, the SK, is barred from giving up any game breaking information.

Idk the only thing that doesn't line up here would be the wolves getting the check on the medic. To my understanding they got no N0 check which would mean that in N1 they checked and killed the real medic.

Idk ramblings of a tinfoiler

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I had no idea that this game was about what we like.
I thought it was about what we should do.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413067)
Don't like the font lynch.

Something occurred to me, and this is 1000% tinfoil here, but if on N2 the wolves hit the SK's vest they would have no immediate reason to follow up so early on in the game. Sure the SK could potentially kill a wolf but in a game so large I'm sure they figured just as likely more towns would die and they have that persons number ready at any time. So this would also allow the SK to simply go on killing whereby giving credence to a fake medic save and claim as obviously the only person who knows, the SK, is barred from giving up any game breaking information.

Idk the only thing that doesn't line up here would be the wolves getting the check on the medic. To my understanding they got no N0 check which would mean that in N1 they checked and killed the real medic.

Idk ramblings of a tinfoiler

actually this is a really good point, didn't consider that wolves have no obligation to remove the SK immediately

wolves only get one role cop check though?

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413069)
I had no idea that this game was about what we like.
I thought it was about what we should do.

???

Red Blaster 03-1-2016 09:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4413069)
I had no idea that this game was about what we like.
I thought it was about what we should do.

Well if I don't like something, I'm not supporting it

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4413071)
???

Hi Wolf AA, I agree that this is a good opportunity to frame me. You should keep going, IC bulletproof vest is the perfect call you needed.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh nevermind

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413074)
Well if I don't like something, I'm not supporting it

You're post is good information, I just don't like it because I know I'm the Medic ergo I know that's not what happened.

..but you're free to explore this.

Xiz 03-1-2016 09:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4413067)
but if on N2 the wolves hit the SK's vest they would have no immediate reason to follow up so early on in the game.

This... is very true. What do you think this does to font/v then if this were the case? And why would they then still keep haku alive? To keep covering for font?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution