Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

who_cares973 08-19-2018 12:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642966)
i'm really sorry gradiant.

i think the wolves are trying to incriminate sunfan here with the syhto night kill.

How so?

who_cares973 08-19-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642979)
be safe dont do drugs

I didn't but I did drink a decent amount If You Couldn't Tell

who_cares973 08-19-2018 12:35 PM

I'm just going to read before I ask questions because FG answered that already a couple posts down oops

blindreper1179 08-19-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643097)
im town, fg prolly town, inD patent pending, dbp maybe wolf is where I'm at but I would be interested in what your other reads are, of course

Im agreeing with you on dbp. Although his push towards gradiant had a good theory, i think he put too much into it.
Fg just says she's wolf, ok bye no matter what. And everything she's said is blah.
InD and yourself know what and when to say it, so i'd have to iso you guys for a more confident answer. But right now i'd go wolf, but i don't necessarily see you guys on the same team. Killing one gives the other imo.

DaBackpack 08-19-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643089)
these posts bother the hell out of me

what's so weird about them????

Xiz 08-19-2018 01:57 PM

Sunfan’s reads and mine are almost completly opposite

DaBackpack 08-19-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643107)
Im agreeing with you on dbp. Although his push towards gradiant had a good theory, i think he put too much into it.

???????????????????????????????????

Xiz 08-19-2018 01:57 PM

Besides freezin, I don’t have a read on him yet

Xiz 08-19-2018 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4643107)
Fg just says she's wolf, ok bye no matter what. And everything she's said is blah.
InD and yourself know what and when to say it, so i'd have to iso you guys for a more confident answer. But right now i'd go wolf, but i don't necessarily see you guys on the same team. Killing one gives the other imo.

There’s a lot about funny you could talk about and you go for her 1st post meta?

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:00 PM

Her voting logic at the end of d1 was huge especially how much it ties in to gradiant first of all, do you really see all of it as just blah?

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643131)
Sunfan’s reads and mine are almost completly opposite

ok, talk to me about why you think
fg is wolfy
cel is wolfy
in is kinda wolfy
dbp is townie
freezin is townie

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:04 PM

oh ok nvm about freezin then

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4642882)
Votes from post 5 to post 1208
It is night

---
Final vote count, if you see anything wrong about this, please tell me privately

If the gradient wagon is dirty, I see it as funny and sunfan over dbp
The more I look at the sunfan wagon I like it. WC is fine, freezin I doubt would be a bus, so freezin/sunfan wouldn’t be w/w if sunfan is town, and sytho town

If I’m wrong and dbp is scum, then dbp/sun could be w/w? But the sytho vote came after sunfan I think right?

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643141)
ok, talk to me about why you think
fg is wolfy
cel is wolfy
in is kinda wolfy
dbp is townie
freezin is townie

Oh cel is town
Fg see like, any of my posts this phase but I think her saying how sunfan is a misslynch or a wolf setup misslynch feels fake, I gotta go back and try to explain that again because funny said that twice in two different instances which feels fake to me
Ind I’m actually null on, I’ll get back to you on that
DBP I think his reaction to me at EOD was great. It was literally cut and paste from when both you and I voted him in the turbo.

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:10 PM

So not as opposite as I thought

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643144)
If the gradient wagon is dirty, I see it as funny and sunfan over dbp
The more I look at the sunfan wagon I like it. WC is fine, freezin I doubt would be a bus, so freezin/sunfan wouldn’t be w/w if sunfan is town, and sytho town

If I’m wrong and dbp is scum, then dbp/sun could be w/w? But the sytho vote came after sunfan I think right?

Going off of this, if sunfan is town then I think the majority of both wagons might be a lot cleaner? My logic puts greg as a wolf but I still think he’s more town then not currently?

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:14 PM

The biggest red flag for me about Greg was about him not saying the truth but not lying but I think I wanna abandon that actually. It feels more towny then not to be all like “oh yeah I did say that huh” as I think DBP said earlier

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:15 PM

In b4 wolf team is precarious/blind/tps actually lol

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:18 PM

Sunfan do you see inD as town because of your thoughts on freezin

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:21 PM

Tbh sunfan it was more the reaction to what I said that made me suspicious. Instead of doing what you are doing now you said what I said was complete bs and tried to shoot me down. After I provide an example you suddenly change your tune. And nothing you've said so far has made me think your overreaction at eod was justified

I'm on the fence now tbh but don't think my unvote is me letting u off, it's me realizing there's other things to investigate. I'll circle back to you by eod

unvote