Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

SubaruPoptart 08-13-2019 11:14 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
OK one last question: What is flipping town? Is it just lynching someone in the town role? Cuz I should probably be writing down all these terms.

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:21 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692726)
OK one last question: What is flipping town? Is it just lynching someone in the town role? Cuz I should probably be writing down all these terms.

When someone gets lynched or killed in the night, they flip their alignment, like flipping a card to reveal who they are.

In this game, you can flip town or anti-town (wolf)

So if you die, and you were told by Charu you were a town sided Role, you will flip town.

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:25 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4692712)

i can't think of a good solid reason to not vote me so um maby there's a better lynch target? why did it come down to me

READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME
READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME

don't see pressure from someone and just beg they find better target


@ XIZ

She said You where always a wolf but her follow-up post clearly didn't reflect that so I took it as a meme? Do you not feel that way about? Is that nor the type of joke Pyschoangel would make?

the sun fan 08-13-2019 11:28 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692716)
@roundbox

I was very much so intentionally attempting to find out sunfans PR role

But like
Why dog

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:29 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Like Pyschoangel clearly has you at like null/TBD reading her other posts. I get your point but it's hard to take it as even being serious.

Now if you wanna complain now isn't the time for shitposting, agreed

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:30 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Not game related but I got preapproved for a home loan and ya boy might be a home owner sooner and not later

Only 70k tho but that does get me some options.

Wish me the best of luck I'll need it

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:32 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692728)
READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME
READ THE GAME
PLAY THE GAME

don't see pressure from someone and just beg they find better target


@ XIZ

She said You where always a wolf but her follow-up post clearly didn't reflect that so I took it as a meme? Do you not feel that way about? Is that nor the type of joke Pyschoangel would make?

I didn't take it as a meme at first, I thought she was sneaking in an early vote, then backpedaled when she was asked about it. Now, I see it more as meme? It still sits weird though. I have no idea if thats a joke she would make it's been like 3 years since I've played with her?

I'm going back and forth on this. Haven't really decided yet.

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 11:33 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4692732)
I didn't take it as a meme at first, I thought she was sneaking in an early vote, then backpedaled when she was asked about it. Now, I see it more as meme? It still sits weird though. I have no idea if thats a joke she would make it's been like 3 years since I've played with her?

I'm going back and forth on this. Haven't really decided yet.

I feel that

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:34 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692729)
But like
Why dog

for role swappin. Try reading that section again and see where i was coming from from that perspective, instead of a wolfs perspective.

Also i'm disappointed that's the only thing you responded to.

Get out of tilt.

Xiz 08-13-2019 11:36 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not trying to defend my argument it wasn't smart but hell i'm bein honest about it

The problem is like, this has taken up so much of the day already and it's annoying. I want to move past this already.

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:21 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Fine, w/e

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I kinda like antori's display
I wouldn't vote him 2day

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
larl

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:37 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Stop yelling, karl
roundboy

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 12:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692739)
larl

Setting aside that this came from no where with no progression, you can at least spell my name right

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 12:38 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
or wait
what

the sun fan 08-13-2019 12:41 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Jim, I've decided that if ur a wolf
I dont want to deal with it today

MixMasterLar 08-13-2019 12:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Xel, your boy Antori is disappointing me

Give me the reasons on why literally any other lynch is better then an antori lynch

Reasons dont even have to be about Antori tell me why the rest are scummier

the sun fan 08-13-2019 01:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692746)
Xel, your boy Antori is disappointing me

Give me the reasons on why literally any other lynch is better then an antori lynch

Reasons dont even have to be about Antori tell me why the rest are scummier

Antori asked not to be lynched
Since hes not allowed to lie, he's always town, right Bobbert?

Xiz 08-13-2019 02:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Hi precarious I see you, wanna give some reads


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution