Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   China banned child singer with crooked teeth from singing at opening ceremony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=97732)

Adamaja456 08-12-2008 04:26 PM

China banned child singer with crooked teeth from singing at opening ceremony

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4512250.ece

yep, i feel bad for the girl that actually sang the song. she gets no recognition =/

Mans0n 08-12-2008 04:29 PM

Re: China banned child singer with crooked teeth from singing at opening ceremony

Wow lol china is getting really harsh these days.
sooner or later there gonna start eborting all women just because they need leaders (men)

championanwar 08-12-2008 04:30 PM

Re: China banned child singer with crooked teeth from singing at opening ceremony

I saw that, that's really horribe - Just because of one bad thing about her (that wasn't even too bad)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamaja456 (Post 2495252)
yep, i feel bad for the girl that actually sang the song. she gets no recognition =/

She will now ;)

Mans0n 08-12-2008 04:31 PM

somoene should kick the chinese democrat party in the balls.

championanwar 08-12-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mans0n (Post 2495261)
somoene should kick the chinese democrat party in the balls.

It isnt democracy, if you even cross them in one way, they will punish you - even kill you

Mans0n 08-12-2008 04:35 PM

Well today i learned, China and its people are srs bizness.

Adamaja456 08-12-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by championanwar (Post 2495259)
She will now ;)

haha yes :) personally, i dont care how someone looks, if they have a beautiful voice, they should be able to share it with the world.

but i guess the Chinese think differently =/

Netjet! 08-12-2008 04:37 PM

That's retarded. I hope the chinese government dies in a hole. Chinese citizens are awesome though.

Oni-Paranoia 08-12-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamaja456 (Post 2495268)
haha yes :) personally, i dont care how someone looks, if they have a beautiful voice, they should be able to share it with the world.

Actually there sharing her voice to the world, jus wit anotha face, which is Fuked up completely, ohthx china

championanwar 08-12-2008 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamaja456 (Post 2495268)

They supposedly wanted it to be perfect, but that's just messed up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mans0n (Post 2495267)
Well today i learned, China and its people are srs bizness.

China don't mess about, they even block websites that have anything with the slightest thing about the government

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netjet! (Post 2495270)
That's retarded. I hope the chinese government dies in a hole. Chinese citizens are awesome though.

I wish it was that simple. They are very smart and probably have backup

MrRubix 08-12-2008 05:11 PM

I truly tire of this whole "image/let's project the best face at any cost" attitude of many Asian countries. The truth always comes out, and it just exposes huge weaknesses.

MystictheHedgehog 08-12-2008 05:15 PM

So basically, from what I've gauged from the past 6 months, China is one screwed up country.

omgitznpv 08-12-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netjet! (Post 2495270)
Chinese citizens are awesome though.

8)

Squeek 08-12-2008 05:22 PM

That's not even the worst of it.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4652802a26500.html

Quote:

Giant pyrotechnic footprints that marched across the sky in the countdown to the Bejing Olympics opening ceremony were faked for video coverage.

"Seeing how it worked out, it was still a bit too bright compared to the actual fireworks," he said.

"But most of the audience thought it was filmed live - so that was mission accomplished."

championanwar 08-12-2008 05:26 PM

They are going to any lengths to cover up what is really going on

Adamaja456 08-12-2008 05:36 PM

yep, i read about the foot prints too. =/

yea china wanted everything to be amazing, but they didn't have to go to such extreme as to trick the people watching =/

tsugomaru 08-12-2008 05:36 PM

Child soldiers is a more serious case than China preventing a child singer from singing in a ceremony because of crooked teeth.

Why doesn't anyone care about that?

A lot of cruel things happen in the world and this is not one of the important ones.

~Tsugomaru

championanwar 08-12-2008 05:38 PM

They probably do, but this is the current focus at the moment, and it wll build up to the more drastic things

reptile3141 08-12-2008 05:39 PM

Ouch. That's not cool, yo.

Jevanjo 08-12-2008 05:45 PM

they did the right thing, they can't look bad for the rest of the world