Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR merch? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153874)

MetalCloud 03-4-2022 03:25 AM

FFR merch?

I remember seeing some and even going to an official website with FFR merch in the past, but it's seemingly disappeared and I can't find it anymore. Anyone have any info about that?

justin 03-4-2022 10:39 AM

Re: FFR merch?

Unfortunately FFR merch is out for a while - it was managed and produced by staff who are no longer with FFR.

The topic of money and FFR is a pretty nuanced thing - a significant portion of the permissions tied to songs in-game are based on the idea that the game is free so while it is possible merch will make a return it will likely be a little down the road as staff take the time to sort out where the money is going, etc.

Similar conversation to be had about the old FFR Patreon, too.

I could definitely get behind having merch back though, it's a nice concrete reward for supporting the site if done correctly!

XelNya 03-4-2022 11:05 AM

It’ll be better when it comes back at least.

PhantomPuppy 03-4-2022 11:18 AM

wew good thing i got my fiffer shirt before it shut down O_O

kmay 03-4-2022 02:16 PM

I've gotta quite a bite of merch over the years, but sadly none of it has last this long lol

Tantive72 03-4-2022 07:57 PM

So does this mean my FFR mousepad is a collectable now?

MarioNintendo 03-5-2022 08:14 PM

I got that token Prawnskunk gave me, hidden somewhere... Who knows what that could get me in the future... Hope I'll find it.

Moria 03-5-2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4776365)
I got that token Prawnskunk gave me, hidden somewhere... Who knows what that could get me in the future... Hope I'll find it.

Was it one of those brass tokens that were given out during an old fundraiser? I still have the first batch tokens and all color variations from later batches sitting on a shelf, very cool things

ontopic kinda I was playing for 40 minutes before I realised I was wearing an ffr hoody, i looked down and felt kinda awkward i wasn't already aware, i just love this jumper and wear it most days lmao

XelNya 03-5-2022 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4776365)

I got the one from the one tourney donation thing, and it's still on my shelf with my old gaming guides

I still think it's one of the cooler merch things I own from anywhere

MarioNintendo 03-5-2022 10:00 PM

Lol just realized this is the pyjama I'm wearing right now