Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 12:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693143)
I'm pretty ok with this vote.

I'm going to unvote and force myself to come up with fresh reads when I get back but honestly if Subaru fails to do anything today that isn't a bad lynch no matter how many bruhs SunFan types

stuck in a bit of a hard place.

We literally have no actual reason to vote the slot because either subaru is a wolf and will be outed when the partner is lynched, or is just a super clueless town, and neither of which are productive for the towns and if our vigi actually wanted to make a good shot, they'd have actually shot subaru for the sake of taking out the wildcard

greg is right in that both of the other shot choices weren't potentially... worth

unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 12:12 PM

But here's the thing.

I really don't like greg's tone the past two days.

You don't want town to throw yet you're pouting around like the game's at an absolute loss

so what the fuck's the deal

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 12:13 PM

either you've taken the dark path of x i z m e c h a n i c s or i dunno

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 12:14 PM

don't drink the chaos kool-aid it tastes good but that shit's gonna turn your stomach quick

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
stuck in a bit of a hard place.

We literally have no actual reason to vote the slot because either subaru is a wolf and will be outed when the partner is lynched, or is just a super clueless town, and neither of which are productive for the towns and if our vigi actually wanted to make a good shot, they'd have actually shot subaru for the sake of taking out the wildcard

greg is right in that both of the other shot choices weren't potentially... worth

unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

So part 1 of probably 5 of my spiel: To respond to Xel about the vigi thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692470)
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692468)
uhhh, you can, yeah
if you have performed all of your action(s) already, or you have relevant information to claim, you probably should

our voyeur died last night in zenith though

Oh god well I did in fact do an action last night and I am the vigilante so that... complicates things cuz I might've done a bad---

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692533)
I'm not drunk enough to accept there is ever a world where SunFan busses his partner that early and honestly he is right to get bent out of shape over it. If you're down, I'm sorry for the insult but that was a pretty derp move at best.

Which claim didn't I accept? I accept that Poptart shot Zenith but just don't accept he did it as town (any role can be rolled regardless of alignment) and I'm acting as though you are telling the truth right now

If you're upset because I'm not 100% lock clearing you second number 1 over info that might get counter later this then lmao go flap your wings in pancake batter or some shit man.

>I have already outed myself as the vigi, with other people backing me up. Unless you mean genuinely like, verifying whether or not I am the vig, which you have a point there. To re-iterate: I'm n2 vig. I shot Zenith because of the fact that they had exactly one vote on them. Probably the worst play I could have ever done but my logic at the time was "Hey, you never know!" Which... is also the worst logic.

I have no real reasoning as to vouch to WHY I'm TOWN, but I AM the n2 vig for sure. I'm DEFINITELY clueless though, I'll give you that.

I have another question I'd like to ask, speaking of cluelessness, but I'll hold it off til my spiel is done.

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 12:43 PM

You can go back to about page 32-35, sometime before the Bruhpocalypse since I didn't gather all the tiny quotes from there.

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692539)
lar, poptart shot zenith as town
his reasoning makes way too much sense and the fact that he's been asking questions like whether or not he has to vote and stuff
makes -28% sense for him to do that as a new wolf

shadow_god was legitimately angry and not in a partnery way at enquisit for posting very little and then leaving

the slot is clean

Part 1.5, I forgot this quote.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693152)

I have no real reasoning as to vouch to WHY I'm TOWN, but I AM the n2 vig for sure. I'm DEFINITELY clueless though, I'll give you that.

This is in response to a quote of me saying I accepted you where the n2 vigi?I

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:59 PM

I honestly just feel disrespected this game
I'm not tilted I'm just hurt
Lar, I cant destroy u
I can post why I think it's reasonable to lynch u yday and even more today

the sun fan 08-14-2019 01:00 PM

If u think poptaet is lying about his thoughts then ur just a bad werewolf player and I'mnot sorryo

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693155)
This is in response to a quote of me saying I accepted you where the n2 vigi?I

Wait is that bad? Cuz I just put all the things of people calling me vigi and what not as a response to Xel. I genuinely have no real way of proving I'm town, but I have every way to prove I'm n2 vigi.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693156)
I can post why I think it's reasonable to lynch u yday and even more today

I mean, I asked you to do this but you fucking couldn't so I don't know what your on about son

I was town, I miss EoD, then I'm a wolf, and the reasoning right now is I need to be resolved because it's too hard to figure out? Like no post from me where made in the time you 180'd on me so there has to be something that was already posted that made you change your mind else your reasoning is just shit.

Fuck, you realize there was nor ever was a legitimate catalyst for why you are reading me wolf right now right? That you literally are only going on and on about it because you just logged in and decided "Lar's scum. Got it"

Yeah man, ok

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693158)
Wait is that bad? Cuz I just put all the things of people calling me vigi and what not as a response to Xel. I genuinely have no real way of proving I'm town, but I have every way to prove I'm n2 vigi.

I mean that's a weird point to seemingly hammer in when it's in response to me saying I accept the point.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 01:44 PM

SunFan legit makes the most sense of he busses Shadow God.

The cocoa lynch was all Jess and Zenith. All he did there was insist on an insta (which is not pro town ever) and he hasn't really been trying to solve shit.

The only reason he stays on the town pile is that he nailed a wolf right off the bat and has a strong reputation of never bussing. Also, he probably wouldn't buss d0 even if he was ok with it.

But if you take that put he hasn't done squat, and he dares speak of being disrespected?

The only way he could think his play isn't complete filth is if he's a wolf laughing his ass off trying to make a point that bussing is a bullshit strat that ruins the game

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 01:46 PM

Well alright greggles, you can be In the eternal town pile because when it's all said and done I don't believe that word

But you are clearly not using any logical reasoning in what your saying so I'm just going ignore you for the next 20 hours and try to get my head back in the actual game

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 01:49 PM

Xel is Antori gonna come blow my fucking mind out my skull now?

the sun fan 08-14-2019 02:09 PM

Xel u should claim antori's role
Antori, dont claim ur role until xel tells us what u r

the sun fan 08-14-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692935)
lar just so you don't go full roids on me
i'm not voting u cuz ur polite this game or w/e
its because I can't hold all of my townreads they keep spilling out of my pockets

@lar
posted this before last EOD

the sun fan 08-14-2019 02:33 PM

now that I'm ACTUALLY FUCKING AT A COMPUTER AND NOT BEING PRESSED TO BUILD A CASE ON A PHONE

I can explain in detail why I think that it was pretty reasonable to vote for Lar yesterday

I was strongly, strongly townreading Jessie, Subaru and Sven, I've explained why I was townreading Subaru 95 times to the 0 people who give a shit, so I won't explain it anymore, but this is where I was at wrt strongest townreads

So I didn't want to lynch Jessie, Subaru or Sven.

I was giving Antori a day to see what happens tonight since Xel was so insistent that he was worth keeping alive, and I was townreading his worry about dying pretty hard.

To expand upon this point, in the x-mas themed game that ffa ran in January, it was painfully obvious that Antori was town and worried about getting scumread; like very obvious that he was town. When he was a wolf in the c9++ game, none of that was there.

This game, he displayed concern akin to that game and I don't think he was trying to fake that; I think he was just telling us how he felt about being lynched, and that is the reason why I continue to townread him today.

So I didn't want to lynch Antori.

Xel was the person pointing this out and because this situation resolves itself, killing Xel before this whole "defending u cuz I know ur role, bruh" thing is a mistake.

So I didn't want to lynch Xel.

Kayla was the only person doing ISOs and I kind of liked how her conclusions (especially on Sven) felt unique.

So I didn't want to lynch Kayla.

roundbox had, albeit now it has aged incredibly poorly since I didn't actually think he would end of voting Xiz for it, a unique case on Xiz that I didn't feel like scum!roundbox was pushing in order to get a mislynch (I no longer feel this way but I felt this way at the time)

So I didn't want to lynch roundbox

so I had Lar and Precarious, the latter of whom was set to be modkilled when I started my push on Lar, so lynching Precarious would've been a big mistake.

So I can't really vote for Precarious there

So I voted for Lar

my auto-win circle was
myself
xiz
jessie
sven
subaru
antori

and now that people have decided that they don't like competence or winning or emotion, I have to reevaluate and decide who the town between you shitters is now that Xiz, jessie and sven are all dead

The reason why I am picking up with lynching lar is because I think that we need to resolve his slot. roundbox and precarious both made pushes that killed Xiz over killing lar, and Lar, at the time, should've fit squarely in the POE

the sun fan 08-14-2019 02:35 PM

btw Xel, the line of "I think its not the case that we got a clueless replacement" is actually not even based on anything

you know its possible for us to have gotten a clueless replacement; I know you know its possible

unless you're telling me that you know for a fact that Subaru is more competent than he is displaying in this game, your case on Subaru being a wolf because you don't think that we could've been given a clueless replacement is EXACTLY AS BAD AS OPENING RANDOM.ORG AND LETTING IT DECIDE YOUR VOTE